• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

"I don't think this is supposed to happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sana snorted and lifted her face from the table.

Strangely, she noticed her leather belt and silk shirt had vanished, a white glossy swimsuit in it's place, her brown leather jacket tucked over her body like a blanket.
The look had not changed, however: a false collar akin to a play-boy bunny was about her neck, matching cuffs adorning her wrists.

Beyond, her sea-green eyes noted a folded piece of paper but she was unable to decypher it from her headache but she did however realize her location.

As Sana arched and stiffened her back to stretch: still, she had not seen the false rabbit ears upon her head as she made her way toward the counter and asked for a repeat of her last meal and the location of her partner who seemed to have ditched her.

Elisa, by this time, was long go-

"All right, I want a fucking explanation for this."

The fourth wall has been broken. The insurance company said it'll be a few days unt-

"Not good enough, sparky!"

...'sparky?'

"If you broke the damned wall, can't you fix it?"

Oh boy.

Asher looked at the Chocobos shooting people, and he figured he had enough. So, in a quick response of awesome, he whipped out his GP-12 from awesomespace.

"You'll never take me alive!" Asher ranted crazily as he let the hot beams of pulse laser fly at them.

Kirio, still pissed at his friend being chucked out the window, ran at the chocobos, shotgunning as many as he could before they were all dead from laser death and birdshot.

Chigusa got back up after being shot, tore off a Chocobo's head, and started firing missiles out of it!

"BWAHAHAAHAHA~!"

"HOLY SHIT, IT'S TIME FOR A..." Asher stopped, as if pondering.

"A..." His said, he seemed to be pondering...

"AA..." He repeated, for some reason, it seemed less like pondering now.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Asher yelled, making a mad dash to Missiles and unloading burning laser fire at them.

He definately wasn't pondering this.

Chigusa screamed "HOLY SHIT That was a nuclear bomb!"

Stfu.

"What?"

Oops, shh..

"Hey, fuck you!"

:(

Chigusa then proceeded to undress. First she took off her sh- OW, STOP HITTING ME!

After dying, and then coming back from what seemed to be some sad GM joke. Asher proceeded to strike Chigusa across the brainz with the butt of his GP-12, and then with his foot.

And, maybe, he threw a pistol whip in to finish it off.

Chigusa fell over, and landed on a land... mine! ~KABOOM!~

The explosion sent her reeling into Kokuten at supersonic speed!

Kirio barely dodged the human projectile, then some residue from the magic that had brought him back to life gave him the ability to fly!!

Kirio flew headfirst into Chigusa and Kokuten yelling, "YAAAAH!!!!"

~BAM~

A sudden universal collapse caused the idiocy to come to an end.

(OOC: Requesting this thread be locked to prevent further insanity.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back