• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission International Relations Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostJaeger

Banned Member
  • Submission Type: Article Update
  • Submission URL: Linky
  • Original Article URL: Linky
  • Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Nope.
  • Contains Links to Unapproved Articles? Nope.
  • Contains New Art? Nope.
  • Previously Submitted? Nope.
  • Changelog: Linky
  • Checklist Requested? Yes.
An exhaustive update to the current article that removes old factions, adds new ones, and - in my humble opinion - greatly enhanced readability, especially on mobile devices. The USO column was left blank because, well, it's been nearly two months without a reply from @Zack in this thread - despite being tagged three different times - thus leaving me nothing to go off of for his faction.

Seriously, @Zack - would you please complete the form listed here and post a reply in the aforementioned thread?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I honestly do not see how that makes any difference whatsoever. If we removed that it would not change a thing.

It would, as the NPC factions would also have to be represented horizontally in order to prevent confusion - and as far as I know there simply isn't enough room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back