• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC ISC Phoenix OOC chatter

I apologize for not recently making a post. I will endeavor to correct this tomorrow (I'mma go sleep cuz I have to get up early for work tomorrow D:)

Upon reflection, I think that just posting more often (Once every two days as opposed to once a week) will be more beneficial.

So, with the exception of yesterday, I'll post at least 4 or 3 times a week, starting tomorrow!

Don't actually plan for Enzo to quit working for Luca, for those of you who actually have the time to plow through that post. I'm setting him up for failure.

ARGH! It's -that- time of the month again. The webbernet in Australia has been shot to pieces due to incompetence, Stephen Conroy and poor infrastructure.

I'll try and get the post I owe you guys yesterday in, but no guarantees. :(

Sorry for the silence on my end; I can't post quite yet, since I'm in this thing with Gallant, and the days leading up to a friend's wedding have all been a little crazy.

ShotJon said:
I vote for Uriels codename to be changed to Avenging Angel.
In the Dresden Files novels, Uriel is Heaven's freaking wetworks guy, and he is AWESOME.

Cadet if I remember properly then Pink Kaserine changes man into woman and makes woman even more womanly and very sensitive.

Well Zeta is taking one for the Enzo. Stupid nice and good characters, always have to think of other before them :)

Also Luca should hurry up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back