• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC ISC Phoenix OOC chatter

Gallant said:
I have always wrote Naoko with the idea of an elemental force of nature; plainly amoral, semi-evil, quasi-egotistic. I believe she was placed as 'true neutral' on the scale, but she's also got an axe murderer streak.

I mention this because, if this is also (as I suspect it may be) disruptive to the flow, I am open to private discussion.
From what discussion I've had with Luca, this sounds perfectly in line with everything.

Happy new year you crazy people who've been willing to follow me and listen to my words for the sake of your entertainment and amusement. Hopefully, there'll be another few years of me offering more and more Phoenix-brand of Phoenix Craziness.

(PS: I am stone drunk at the moment, so don't expect the above to make a lick of sense.)

(PPS: it is fifty four minutes past new year's for me, because I live in Australia in Australia.)

Hey everyone. :)

If you haven't heard yet, Luca, myself and a few others have been quietly plotting the introduction of a very small addition to the Phoenix plot. Specifically the small "robot servant" that Echelon has hacked.

The current plan is for me to play as this robot as a minor plot character. The current mission is likely to be a bit of an easing in period and we'll see how things progress from there.

Most of you I know from elsewhere, some of you I'm RPing with for the first time. No matter which you happen to be, I hope we all have a fun, happy, and ludicrously awesome time together.

I'll try to put in my first post after I stop being cooked alive at my desk. :)

As soon as I roll out of plot-audit induced stasis, Enzo will make his no-doubt physics-defying and personal-injury-causing dynamic entrance.

Until then... Sorry.

By this time, it's pretty obvious I'm at sea again.

But, let me reiterate; I'm at sea again. The internet is spotty, the only time I get to write is at two in the fucking morning, and I only get four hours of sleep a day maximum (which this writing cuts into).

Having said that, please understand that I will be taking an unexpected, but extended hiatus. Feel free to quietly NPC my character out of the picture for the duration of this hiatus.

This goes for your plot too, lamb; I was really trying to avoid Alexis playing damsil-in-distress, but it's conveniant given my real life obligations.

Drat darn.

Just to clarify - there's an implied moment to catch your breath and suit up on the SS Raider. Apologies for moving so rapidly, I was just worried that I was dallying around for a little too long.

So apologies if I've slingshotted you all, but do understand - you have the opportunity to armour up and get stuff.

Plus, the chapter's soon to be wrapped up too.

EDIT: Furthermore, anything the REAL Luca says is going to be in Orange, for clarification purposes.

I know you guys aren't used to me posting with you guys, but I feel kind of shortchanged by ShotJon's latest post- How Zeta could go from the Raider, to Luca, and back, before Aerin could do anything, despite her being on Luca's heels, is somewhat confounding to me.

Also, The Raider is NOT a Courier-class ship, just FYI, Shotty.

I suppose Ernies range of medical equipment and procedures won't be of use this mission, now that he's stranded alone staring down an Id-Sol three times his size...

This might not end well.

hm.

Guess the next few of episodes of the Phoenix will be interesting ones, considering that they're the final episodes I have planned for properly. It'd make sense that parts of the crew begin to fall apart as the cycle nears its end.

Lam, did you and Blackbird discuss (in private) how to go about schisming Enzo and Uriel? This is unexpected from all angles, but the worst thing about it is that he's right.
Meanwhile, tensions raise between other crew members as their leader makes increasingly poor decisions and calls, making them wonder if he's truly gone off the deep end.
Finally, Luca still has to answer for his previous actions. However heroic they were, they were still insane, unsafe and unplanned.

Seems like the Flight of the Phoenix is getting closer and closer...

Uh... No, we didn't. I just kind of figured Enzo would do the sociopath thing and appeal to something Uriel wanted next time he needed something from him. Either that, or there'd be this really cool 'professional relationship' where they communicate through nods and shit while agreeing to do stuff they never would've done together before. Like Enzo killing dudes for justice alone or Uriel folding clothes.

:<

Should we have talked about it in advance?

Maybe. This is unexpected, but it isn't necessarily bad. After all, conflict is the driving force of any good story.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back