• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: Section 6 Jack, Be Quick.

" Hey! Watch your mouth! There's a kid right beside you! "

Sasha yelled as she began to climb down the rope. She wasn't fast, but she wasn't that slow either.
She quickly pulled out her giant Gauss Revolver as she saw the Gart reaching for his gun, but stopped as he handed his pistol to the girl.

" What are you- ARE YOU INSANE?! "

She yelled as she saw the Gart handing his pistol to the girl, and her voice rose even when the girl actually fired a round, and it actually was close to her.

She pointed her Gauss Revolver at the girl, but hesitated for a moment as she saw it was the girl, not the Gart.

" Now....let's tal- AGH! "

When she tried to talk, it was too late. A round went onto the right side of her rump, forcing her to slide down on the ground.

" Ow!! You lil' brat!!!! "

Luckily, the round has not penetrated, but only scratched her rump.

"You just called her a Brat you twat..." Creature spat back his eyes rolling back into his head.

"Your boss fucked up my gurl...gonna fuck you up....." Creature said despiratly inching backwards away from Sasha. It was pathetic really.

The little girl aimed steady this time. Tensed her arms. She had adjusted to using the heavy pistol.

She had Sasha now. *klick*

She jumped at the noise.

Creature snorted in distraction. "Fuckin ammo!"

The child huffed in desperation, dropped the pistol on Creatures tattered chest plate and moved back to helping pull him away. "Y'all aren't gonna kill us! I won't let you!" She shrieked.

" Ow...friggin'...well, she did shot my ass! Didn't she?! "

The wound still hurted, but she thought better than not feeling anything at all.
After having quick peek at her wound, Sasha quickly tried to get up, or at least she was until she saw the girl with the gun. Sasha closed both of her eyes as the girl squeezed the trigger.

Sasha was still waiting for the loud 'blam' sound when she heard the 'click' noises. She slowly opened her eyes, finding the girl's pistol is empty, and that the girl was shrieking while trying to pull him.

" We ain't here to kill him...."

After hearing the girl's shriek, she replied with a sigh then helped the Creature up.

" And you can fuck whatever you want when we get you to our boss... "

Creature didn't have much of a choice, his motions of resistance felt like he was struggling to his feet. Between his wounds and the tranquilizer...and the fact he could not stand, he merely flopped over on to Sasha like a rag doll. He at least had shoved his gun into his belt.

He smelled aweful. His Gartagen musk was very noticeable, but he also smelled of the sewer, the discharge from the guns and low burnt metal. He was sucking in air, and Sasha could feel his heavy breaths as his torso heaved. Even so badly battered the Creature desperately fought for life.

His eyes were closed. The little girl was pattering her fists helplessly against Sasha. Growling and yelling. Harmless.

Creature came to for a brief moment. "Oh haaaay Sute!" He slurred. His tail flicked softly and came about poking Sasha between her butt cheeks. The tail then went limp.

"I think you are gonna have to top me...for now."

" Ugh...when's the last time ya'd take a shower? "

Sasha groaned as she placed the Gart over her shoulders, carrying him in fireman's carry position. She was not very strong, but she was bulkier and was stronger than average Nepleslian of her age. Her speed wasn't fast too, but she wasn't slow.

" Quit it! Ya brat! "

She groaned as she saw the girl still throwing soft punches pattering at Sasha, making her more difficult to carry the Gart.

Then, as she felt the Gart's tail between her buttcheeks, she simply dropped him onto the floor and then picked him up again.

" Better keep those tails tucked in if you wanna keep it. Also, you think you'll ever gonna top me? "

Jack had dropped into the tunnel after the weapon had gone off the first time, "Cut it out kid or I will drop you right now!". He raised his weapon and aimed for the kids hand, but stopped when the gun clicked. He stood and waited as the kid panicked while Sasha having taking a glancing shot to the ass moved over and picked the Gart up. The frantic kid began futilely beating against Sasha's stomach making Jack almost laugh, but that quickly turned to anger as the target attempted to violate her. "Motherfucker, you better reel it in or I'll put you down and say it was an accident. I don't you trying to molest one of my subordinates." jack said taking a step forward and pointing the barrel of his short M3 to the man's temple, but still out of arms reach.

"Pfft, he has terrible taste in woman, and reel it in yourself tinfoil knight." Sarah shouted leaning into the opening from a prone position on the floor above.

"Hardly beside the point Thorn, and if your jealous of Sasha, I'm sure you whore yourself out later." Jack said not bothering to hide his growing anger at her words, which rewarded him with a middle finger and a few choice words from Sarah.

Jack lowered his rifle and walked up to the kid still pounding on Sasha, "Kid I would suggest you go some place safer, there are still gang elements around, we here to take perv here and the woman he was with off planet to someplace safe as favor for one of our boss' friends. If you take us to her, I'll give you the rations in my pack, but we need to hurry." he said kneeling in front of her. "Sasha you better let me patch you and him up before we head out, his injuries don't look good." Jack said getting a better look at creature even in the dark.

Reactions: Ira
The little girl backed up at the threat to Creature. She was panting heavily and her hands were beat red from her desperate and ineffective attack on Sasha.

She didn't have the words to respond. She wanted to say that he looked like the men who took her parents away. That underground was the safe space.

"Can. Can I say something?" Creature rasped gun firmly at his skull. "Lemme just say something."

His eyes opening and looking at the Gun then Jack. "You totally threatened to a kill a kid? Holy fuck. That's like. Savage af. I mean you probably scarred this little girl for life mother fucker. "He said groggily.

Creature huffed and hung in Sasha for support. "They got us you little shit. Stand down.My girl is that way..." Creature said pointing down the tunnel with his tail.

"Never mind. Just pull the fuckin trigger. " Creature weened. The little Girl fearfully pulled back, and scampered off down the tunnel.

" God.....what did you ate? "

Sasha groaned as he hung on her for support. He was not light, but was in fact a lot heavy. Or at least that's how he felt like on her.

" I don't know and I don't like him, but I gotta tell ya, he is right on this one. Ya could've scarred that lil' girl. "

Sasha spoke to Jack, then saw the Gart's tail pointing down.
She groaned then slowly began to look for anywhere that could get her and them down.

Frank would throw the tank into forward gear, lurching towards the nearest service entrance and turning on the sprayers. Once again the underground areas of Vice would start to fill with the thick smell of Diesel fuel.

The cartel soldiers seemed to be happy to keep their distance at the moment, not wanting to get near the tank spraying flammable fuel everywhere... the fumes starting to rise up through the small service hole that Creature and Sasha were in.

Jack began to look over creature's wounds figure he could do some, but he was unsure that would be enough, his wounds were extensive with signs he had tried healing himself. "Hell, we really need to treat him. Let's go get the girl and find some place to rest and treat our wounds, I can give you some coagulants, and pain inhibitors Sas..." Jack stopped as he noticed a disturbance in the air, a wavering like that of the emissions of flammable fluids and gases. He removed his helm, revealing his white hair and crimson red eyes as he began to sniff the air, getting a slight wiff of something other than shit.

"Hey it sounds like the tank is back up, if we're gonna move, we need to go now!" Sarah shouted from above.

Jack realized at her words, just what he was seeing and smelling, "FUCK, MOVE MOVE MOVE, GET YOUR ASSES MOVING PEOPLE THAT TANK IS SPRAYING FUEL DOWN HERE!" he shouted before putting his helm back on quickly. "Sasha get him above ground with everyone else now! I'll go get the woman." Jack said giving her a slight push before heading down the direction of the tunnel that creature had pointed, he just hoped that he could get her and outside in time.

The kids and Anne smelling the Diesel came rushing out of their safe zone. They climbed up the ladder, Anne who was only in slightly better shape would need some help. When Jack grabbed her, she felt like a rag doll. He'd get no resistance from her today.

Creature tried to stand. But his right foot was dislocated from his recent fall. He grunted at the sharp pain, but it would counter act the tranquilizer; the sudden change in his blood pressure would make him perk up. The Creature slammed his foot on the ground and pressed his weight into it. A loud fleshy pop would follow the splash of the diesel. His hands moved to Shasha's hips. "Like virgin!" He said clinching his teeth.

Creature attempted to reach for his coat but his hand was too slow and too limp. The hand rubbed the hurt butt cheek softly.

"Fuckin. You have a fat ass..." he rumbled softly at Sasha.

Last edited:
" Wha- GOD DAMMIT! "

Sasha yelled as she smelled the smell of the diesel fuel. She tried her best to run while carrying Creature on firefighter's stance.
But to her surprise, Creature actually did took his foot on the ground, almost walking by himself, except....

" Hey! Why you..!!! "

As creature's hands moved and felt Sasha's hips, she letted out short yelp, then slapped him on his helmet, only to find that only her hand was hurting.

" I swear I will kick your ass after this... "

She mumbled as she helped Creature walk.

Last edited:
He tried to walk, but his body was like a wet noodle. He was heavy as hell, far heavier than he looked. He'd coast for he moment.

When they inevitably came to a stopping point he'd close into Sasha's personal space. Almost as if he was about to plant the most passionate romantic kiss on her.

"Hey miss. I didn't mean to be so mother fucking rude to you. What I meant to say was you are fine as hell. When this is all over how about we go back to your place and I'll fuck that fat ass into the ground(Ground!)."

" Argh...God...damn it... "

Sasha was groaning and grunting, carrying Creature in fireman's stance again since his effort to walk by himself proved to be failure, and Creature was not light. In fact, Creature was far from being light. Or at least she thought.

Then, as they came to the stop point, Sasha noticed Creature closing little more into her. Her face was getting little bit red, not sure if it was all the carrying Creature or Creature moving closer into her.

" Ugh...at least you apologised... Look, save it for the after we are done. You can fuck anything you like after meeting my boss. "

She replied with small scoff, taking it as he was just joking.

Duncan had been crouched at the top of the sewer access and was covering Sarah and the others. He was just about fed up with whatever that stupid thing was down there. He honestly had no idea why they were saving it.

He called down, "Seriously, leave that thing and help get those children out of there." He continued to help the children and some pretty messed up woman out of the access. His priority was ultimately the children, he owed no allegiance to these others.

"Jack, we have the woman I think you came for, dump the extra weight and get you and your team out of there."

"No he's a mission priority, Uso wants him too now get your shit together and help. Your not the possibly about to be roasted." Jack said while feeling this was taking too damn long. Jack took the other side of creature, fuck talk about fat, this guy was heavy. No wonder Sasha was having some trouble.

" Sash, on three we toss him up. One.....two.....three!" he said before attempting with Sasha's help to toss creature up to the floor above.

" Agh...thank God... "

Sasha replied as Jack took other side of Creature. She was obviously struggling even when Jack was helping her lifting and carrying Creature.

" Alright... One...two...three! "

She yelled as she helped Jack toss Creature up to the upper floor, trying her best to not to let Creature go.

"Alright you next, once up get everyone away from the entrance cuz if they light it. Well anything close and not wearing decent shields is toast." Jack said as he put his back to the wall and braced his hands together to give Sasha a boost.

"Uh actually I'm lean of build." Creature said correcting Jack who had said he was fat. Which was true. Creature was wirey rather than thick. Tall and kinky. His handlers would find his muscles felt like stone. His bones steely. He had very little fat under his thick leathery hide probably due to his rather bohemian life style.

"Plus her fat ass is a good thing. It's like saying oh hey! I what a beautiful flower I'd like to pick it. Then spread the cheeks and stick my nose in it." He said still slurring as they moved him, the last part being uttered directly in Sasha's ear.

Creature didn't move much, he just kind of let it happen. "Wooosh, stack up! The military guys got this. Gotta threaten children and leave half the mission incomplete because that's a great idea." He added speaking indirectly in response to Duncan. "Wait never mind let's save the kids we just threatened to shoot. Hahah you guys are fucking funny!"

" Alright, alright. "

Sasha replied. Then, as Jack braced his hands together, Sasha stepped on his hands and with his boost successfully climbed over to the upper floor. After climbing up to the upper floor, Sasha then looked down at Creature, wondering if they really, REALLY had to carry him over to Uso.

" Gah...Whatever you say.. "

She groaned as she replied to the Creature, then slowly picked him up then again, began to carry him on fireman's stance.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…