• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Jack, Be Quick.

Duncan shook his head in disgust as he easily grabbed Creature by the scruff of the tattered remnants of his armor and hefted him out of the sewer and basically tossed him on to the ground.

"You are the reason all these innocent kids are in trouble," he said as he turned back and helped Sasha up next. He would help Jack when he was ready as well.

He stayed at the sewer hoping to save any left over children hoping to flee the dangerous tunnels.

He watched Sasha struggle with the thing and spoke up, "Wait for Jack to call the go. This is still an active war zone."

Creature flopped on the ground rather helplessly. "Fuck you, I'm not the one who makes them live in the sewers you fucking dick hole! I didn't even know this shit planet you are from even existed until I had to come here to Save my Anne!"

Creature paused. "Fuck. WHO ARE YOU?! I ddidnt ask for your help. If it's a fucking problem leave me here. I'll figure it the fuck out."

" Y'know....I'm now doubting if this is the Gart that boss told us to get... "

Sasha spoke to the Duncan, after throwing the thing that she thought was Creature.

" I mean, he just talks too much..I thought he was s'ppose to be silent or somethang like that. "

Then, as she glanced at the Duncan, she paused.

" And yeah, who are you? I don't think I've saw you before. "

Creature pointed and smiled at Sasha. "I like this one. Doubting I am the one they way is fucking smart. Fucking sexy. Yea I seriously want to fuck your brains out, gurl.

"Wait. I can be the brooding anti hero type! Dark past, survived a war. Had to do bad shit."

He then stopped smirking and sat there in silence looking at his feet. "No one will ever love a monster like me." He said suddenly in a deeper more broodier version of his voice.

Sasha glanced at Creature for a second as his voice got deeper and broodier. Watching Creature looking at his feet in silence made her feel a little pity for him.

So, she slowly walked up to him, then gently patted him on his back.

" Hey, you haven't even went out to the workd yet. Maybe there's somebody will love you. You just gotta look for them. "

"Ok one, yeah if he's with the Anne girl he's target one, she's target two. Two get your shit together people, because were sitting on big ass molotov right now, so we need to get MSD yesterday. We except for Duncan here are the special forces department Saber for the USO. Our boss asked us to extract you two as a favor for one of her associates." Jack said as he climbed up with the aid of Duncan, walking over to pick up the gart under the arm.

"And this lovely ass's name is Sarah Thorn, now that we have shared some names, CAN WE FUCKING LEAVE NOW!" Sarah said in an extremely bitchy tone.

"We are. Duncan we can't wait I'm sorry but we can't help everyone, not even the innocent are spared in a warzone. I've learned that fact all too well in my past military career. And it's the hardest to learn when you're the one pulling the trigger. Gart, I'm pretty sure if someone can love someone a mudering demon of war like me, than there is someone for you, but we can finish this later; Duncan and Sarah will watch the kids, I will carry our gart friend here, Sasha carry Anne, and the rest of you will cover us. Now anymore questions, grievances, or bitching? Good let's move." Jack said moving for the door.

The Creature blinked and dropped the brooding anti hero bit. "I don't have much of a say so about leaving. Kind of why I'm shot to shit right now." He said pointing at the Swiss cheese armor on his chest.

Creature looked at Anne and saw she was still alive. Good. she is going to owe him so much. "Mommy. I dun wanna fuggy walk any more" he then threw out his hands to Sasha indicating he wanted her to carry him.

"Whose this boss you keep talking about? Iso? Uto?"

" Wait, Saber team? When did this happen? "

Sasha reacted as Jack explained about Saber team and why they were rescuing Creature. Obviously, she doesn't check both her e-mails and actual mails much.

Then, as Sasha was about to help Anne up when she saw Gart's hands. Sasha thought for a second, then letted out deep, long sigh.

" I really wish you were my son so I can disown you.... "

She groaned, but took Creature's hands, helped him up, then began to run with him on her back and while trying her best to hold Anne's hand.

"If I were your son that would be some serious fucking Wincest." Creature said as he was back up and ready to move.

" Argh...seriously, what's your name? "

Sasha rolled her eyes as she heard his joke, then asked him. She was seriously doubting him now.

"People in these parts call me Creature." He responded rather seriously. "Creature Creature Creature, Esquire." He said giving her his full name.

"That so is not your real name."

Creature tensed up. "Whats your name thickness?"

" Creature Creature Creature Esquire? You got three creatures in your full name? What, was your parents all called creatures or something? "

Sasha replied as she helped Anne walk, holding her hand tightly.

" My name? Well, it obviously isn't Thickness. Name's Sasha...Agafya Sasha Irinushka. "

Creature's head swayed "Parents?" He said curiously.

"It's what people wanna call me. So fuck it." He replied calmly.

"Yea but being called Thickness, that's a statement. Much better than a name."

" Or you can just call me Sasha instead of calling me Thickness or any other nicknames you might come up with. "

Sasha replied, groaning a little as she carried him.

" Beside, I ain't that thick.....at least bot that much. "

Duncan hefted his shield onto a shoulder, walked over to the children , helping one on to his back, one under his arm and even grabbing one by the waistband. He seemed to have an easy time relating to and gaining the trust of children thanks to his extensive time working at an Orphanage.

"The rest of you kids come on," He said as he moved out behind Jack, keeping an eye on Sarah as well. He was already considering relocating any of the children that wanted it off world. They could all get a second chance.

"Sasha please don't encourage him, and right now our goal is getting back to Duncan's vehicle and back to the starport." Jack said as he moved to the busted window and peeked out, seeing figures move around beyond the entrance of the alley they had entered. "We'll head deeper down the alley and take the long way around." he continued, "Uso we have the HVT's plus a few extra, we are planning to head back to the vehicle, that will be our rendezvous point, meet us there if you can." Jack spoke into the comm line he had with Uso, hoping she could hear him.

Creature tilted his head back. The tranquilizer must have been wearing off, that or his super soldier modifications were pushing it out along with the healing juice he injected. Either way he was experiencing more and more lucidity.

"They just rolled up on us with tanks and military capable squads. I'd imagine that space port is run by em."

"Actually they weren't too happy about letting me come that way, I think I got here by stowing away in a meat crate and passing my self out."

He then sniffed the air. "Sorry about the smell."

".... ....... .... ....!" Frank shouted, he couldn't quite see where his enemy had gone but he knew they were somewhere out front. The tank would surge forward, still spraying fuel. As it crashed through the nearest apartment building. It had lost most of the sprayers on the front thanks to the grenade... but the ones on the rear were working just fine. As the tank crunched through the building, a trail of flame would follow behind it, quickly consuming the structure as the tank headed right through the next building.

Frank didn't need to see them to kill them. He just needed to get close enough...

"Jack, um, Jack. That tank is headed right for us," said Duncan clearly stating the obvious. He ushered the children and anyone else he could ahead of him clearly rushing them through the mass of debris ahead of them. Fire everywhere, explosions, just a mess was all he could see ahead but he knew just around one of the corners was his van and his way out of this mess. He gestured to Sarah, "Let's go hotness. Let's get these kids out of here."

He readjusted the kids he was carrying and kept moving as quickly as he could. He swore his van was just around the corner from where they were, as long as it was intact he would just jam on the steering wheel and they were out of there.

"Alright prepare for immediate evac, Duncan you have the wheel again, get us near the starport. Hopefully Uso will be there waiting if she got my transmission, Sabers not carrying people, cover us. Watch our six, I got our twelve." Jack said following next to Duncan, his carbine up and scanning for targets. He could here the tank getting closer, as it crushed scrap metal walls, time was not on there side.

"Boy you haven't seen hotness yet, but be a good boy and you might get the chance. But that can wait, surviving is more important right now." Sarah said watching the rear, waiting to plug explosive rounds into whatever exposed itself.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back