• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Kokuten's Vault

Kokuten, that is hilarious, especially that last panel! Kai, I read your question as if Smitty in your avatar was asking it, which made it even more funny ^_^

Behold! A flag! For a faction which is relevant to the interests of the 44th Fireteam!

In reference to the Suku comic, OH GOD I THOUGHT THAT CREW HAD DISSOLVED AND SHE HAD BEEN SENT TO THE DEEPEST REACHES OF SPACE TO COMBAT THE MISHHU SINGLE-HANDEDLY WITH HER OWN PERSONAL BRAND OF EVIL. q_q

In reference to the flag, I like it.

I'm not sure if the middle bit of the flag is a bird or a face. -_-

Aendri said:
It's a neko, unless I horribly miss my guess.

Yus! You are right, it's a neko looking towards the capital of the flag pole, with tentacles! The kanji on each side are:

Election lit. Election

Choice lit. Selected

And yes, I made the bulk of the flag in photoshop, and drew the Neko is SAI with the line layer tool.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…