• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: NSS Nerkat Long Night in Los Apagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car door opened, and Adrian stepped into the car, staring straight ahead. He was doing his best to not to giggle to himself about actually getting a police officer to give him a ride to a bar after murdering someone. The door slammed shut, and the medic nodded.

"Let's go," he spoke in the same formal tone he had adopted earlier.

The police car sped off with its siren blaring into the night, taking almost every short cut the officer knew to get to Johnny's Tuck. The man tried not to dwell too much on the why's and how's of what could be the IPG mission... he had just been instructed to leave the IPG the hell alone and assist any way he could.

About 3 blocks off from the bar, the squad car switched off the siren for a more stealthy approach. When it finally stopped in front of the bar, the officer looked at Adrian, quite seriously. "Here you are. Do you require any further assistance?"

Rose got the nurse's ear and murmured softly into it. "Try not to tell her what happened, might wanna let the police wait until I get a chance.." She was hoping at least the volatile woman wouldn't attack her if she explained it, rather than a stranger as they were probing her crotch. She knew most nurses could say something like 'normal procedure' and for that, the medic would go find room 260 first. Their night still had some hurdles left- and the sickening feeling was only getting worse as that sort of shell-shock wore off.

The whine of an airbike engine grew to a crescendo outside the waiting room, followed by footsteps- and the duster-clad form of Harrison rushing through the door. He immediately moved up to Ran.

"Where's Kagura?"

Kagura nodded to her and sighed, milking the wheelchair to wheel herself into the room the nurse pointed out. "At least I can be lazy about it" she snickered some and went to get a shower once she was in the room itself. "I still hurt and ache everywhere but it's not as bad as it was. no broken bones appararently." she said and turned the water on.

THE NURSE STOPPED KAGURA FROM SHOWERING. The water to the room was cut off. "Sorry Miss- you need to get examined first."

Kagura hissed at the nurse. "I don't want to get checked out!" she snarled, flexing her fingers slowly. "But this is a hospital and I don't know what I did to get hurt but it's best to just get examined. But make it quick I don't really give a damn about it but you're just doing your job." she sighed, conceding the point.

"Please take a seat on the bed. If you have noticed- you came to us naked, this is a rather serious thing and I need you to stay calm. I need to determine was happened to you," the nurse spoke very patiently and kindly as she picked up a plastic tub filled with tools. A female police officer quietly came into the room and nodded to the nurse. "This will only take a few minutes then you can shower."

She set the tub on a little rolling table at the foot of the bed before she pulled on her gloves. "Ready?"

Kagura sighed. "Fine. do what you need to do. I don't care the moment." She grumbled, crossing her arms. "Some shoreleave this has been." she muttered a bit and sighed. "I'm sorry I'm difficult, it's just how I am."

The nurse sighed and nodded. She briefly explained that they were conducting a sexual assault evidence collection procedure that would determine the nature of her injuries- if she had been assaulted. She went on to stress that they had received the EMS call for an unconscious woman with injuries and didn't want to risk guessing the nature of Kagura's injuries without further examination. The evidence collected would also prove WHO might have assaulted her and assist in the prosecution of said persons in court. Kagura did have the right of patient refusal for the examination to be stopped at any point and to be released from the hospital.

The police officer, Corporal Black, explained that while it was awkward, it was for the best to try to relax and complete the exam. After all, it was the only way to really prove that something if anything happened. People could lie, video and photographs could be quite easily forged.

The nurse had taken Kagura's blanket permission to conduct her tests in stride and quickly tried to perform the examination as quickly as she can... the whole process took about an hour with the new tools and technologies available to her. But the test was incredibly invasive due to the nature of the examination.

Corporal Black documented everything the nurse did and once both women were satisfied that had done everything they could, they looked at Kagura with a small frown. "Miss... Balfour... you may shower now. We'll bring you some scrubs to wear. Would you like to see your friends? There are some gentlemen and a young lady waiting for you... a doctor will come in soon to discuss with you what we found."

With that, the officer retreated to the outside of the room and waited for the nurse to come out with the confirmation of possible vistors.

Kagura winced and grumbled at the invasiveness of it and hissed in discomfort as she took it. "That really sucks, I swear if you found anything I'm going to slit their guts and turn them into organ donors." Kagura snarled lightly and sighed leaning back a bit. "I suppose but I want to see the girl first.."

"She's being taken up into the hospital." Ran spat out the piece of nicotine gum, while pulling out a very slim flask, sighing at it's small-ness.
Taking a sip of his 99 proof Jager, the chief emptied a good half of the bottle, only really concerned with gaining a buzz to take the edge off of the situation. "The damn nurses don't want anyone up there with her, so we're confined to the waiting room."

Without missing a beat, the Chief put his flask back into his back pocket and walked into the waiting room.

"Fuck. That's just peachy." Harrison removed his gun belt for security and dropped them on a seat near the other Marines, then went over to the men's room.

Rose was still showering, but hadn't locked the door to room 260. Visiting everyone she promised was important but once the Medic had found the harshest most abrasive pad to scrub herself with she set at it enough so flesh that should have stayed was rubbed raw or worse. Mumbling soft curses to herself a very concentrated state came over her, like bits of the gore from that night kept leaping back onto her skin.

"Come on Thorn you gotta finish washing and tell purple before someone else does you don't want to sew her back together if she gets berserk and takes it out on people 'till they get her? No no no no no no no so keep scrubbing even if it hurts...it hurts-fuck."

In a few minutes a nurse would come to find Rose and tapped the curtain. "Ms? Your friend is awake and recovering." she said. "She wants to see you if you can."

Adrian thought for a moment.

"Yes. Wait outside. I may need a quick ride to meet with my colleagues who were wounded after I finish my business in the bar."

Before the officer would be able to respond, Adrian had opened the door, stepped out, and pushed his way through the door into the interior of Johnny's Tuck.

Once inside, Adrian made his way to the bar, Ran's cash in hand. He was in a bit of a rush, and didn't do much to seek out his fellow marines as he entered. He stepped up to the counter and rapped on it with his knuckles, looking for the bartender.

"-ck...huh?" Thorn called out, "Yeah-..coming just wait there." When the nurse had left she shut off the water, there were spots that showed she had taken to her skin a little hard.

She felt better, or as much as she was going to be. When the Marine was dry she got into the scrubs, trying to ignore the eerie feeling she had that if she stepped outside the door wearing them it would be her internship all over again.

"Take me to her." Rose stepped outside of the room smelling of soap and shampoo, not a trace of the earlier carnage left on her.

Fay had finally managed to get to his mother's home. He was exhausted from the days events and was soon asleep. The medic left his communicator volume on high to wake him if anyone should call. Unfortunately, he doubted that anyone would need him anyways.

The nurse guided Rose over to Kagura's room. The female police officer waited just by the door, stopping them for a moment. "We need to let your friend know she was sexually assaulted. Did you know the men that did this to her?"

A short male police officer with shaved red hair approached Ran in the waiting room, "Excuse me Chief, we need to get some information from you on the incident. We want you to tell us as much as you can. And unfortunately, you'll need to give the hospital a... specimen. I don't think you had any part in it but we have to rule everything out."

Adrian would soon catch sight of a white-bearded, eye-patched old Nepleslia with a large cybernetic arm and a dose of questionable hygiene. Johnny, proprietor of Johhny's Tuck, rubbed a cloth across one of his drinking glasses as he sized up the marine.

"What kin'ay do ye fer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back