• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: NSS Nerkat Long Night in Los Apagos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A bottle of Schnapps, the really hard kind. Then throw me two bottles of Absinthe. Keep them closed and put them in a bag, and go quick. I got shit to do." Adrian leaned on the counter, waiting for his drinks. He laid the 100 DA note on the counter in front of him.

"I'll tell her..and yeah everyone knows. Ask someone in the unit which of our "Medics" OD'd her on calm." The young woman replied, "The others? Cyberhole.." She moved to walk past the officer and into the room, knocking on the door first.

"Boo." Gyles said quietly from behind Rose, smiling a little. The tall Nepleslian had managed to track her down after he'd had his wounds treated. The shot was still embedded in his arm, but a combination of powerful painkillers and a sling kept it from hurting him. There was also the distinct possibility it had worked too well, as he seemed uncharacteristically mellow.

"Mind letting me in? I took some lead for you, so it's not much to ask."

Kagura was waiting in the room, trying to relax on the bed and yawned scratching at the scrub outfit. "Man this thing itches." she whined and blinked when the knock came. "it's open, I'm not going to bite......now." she said with a chuckle

"Funny, we were all a lot less fucked last time I heard that." Gyles said, grinning sarcastically and rubbing his shoulder. "You going in first, or should I?" The Nepleslian asked Rose, who was still standing in front of him.

"Yeah..you did thanks Maypole." She couldn't tell him that she was behind the wall and not in the line of fire from the doorway but he deserved that much. She squeezed his free wrist and shook her head, whispering. "No one told purple yet..follow me in a few minutes? If she cries she'd probably be pissed if one of of the guys saw. And you're hurt enough."

"Well, man, to tell you the truth, I got lost on the way over. I only arrived after the assault on my subordinate was carried out." Ran then raised his right eyebrow at the cop, at his need of him to give him a specimen to prove he was not involved. "...You gonna give me some lube, or what?"

=== 5 Minutes Later ===

"AAAGH! CMON! CMON!" Ran stood with his pants crumpled at his ankles, desperately trying to balance his body as every violent pump of his right hand shook him unstable. His eyes, wide with frustration, bore holes into the tile floor of the public bathroom, as if accusing a single tile for him not being able to get off in the bathroom. The police officer had the gall to ask him to get a specimen...and he also had the balls to not offer the Chief any sort of wanking material, which considering the circumstances, would help quite a bit. "Son of a bitch." Ran short-kicked the stall door's bottom and sat down on the toilet, thinking that his inability to get off was due to him standing while doing it. Maybe he needed to concentrate only on the action instead of balancing it with standing.

...Unfortunately, this was not the case. Perhaps the fact that Ran knew that there were people in this public restroom, all of whom were probably incredibly uncomfortable. Their urethras would narrow and stop the flow of urine with each angry pounding of Ran's fist against the wall of the stall, their anuses would clench up and hold back the brown hordes every time they heard him scream out in pure, horrible frustration. "FUCK! WHY?! WHY CAN'T I FUCKING DO IT!?" The *FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP* sound became much more intense, more powerful, more faster, more furious and very profound, each *FAP* sound accompanied by a low-key, frustrated grunt. Ran felt himself getting close, but he would find himself being distracted by something else, causing the whole horrible process to restart again.

"FUCK!" Ran's fist punched a very large crack into the wall to his right, causing a chorus of noises associated with someone shitting themselves in fright to be heard in this public bathroom/opera house. "Okay, man...okay....gotta think of the most sexiest thing ever. Hookers? No, too dirty. Nekos? No, too damned wierd. Ugh...cmon...CMOOONNN!" And as if it were ordained by something holy, a light popped into the Chief's head. The concert before the Kennewes Offensive, where Dizzy Dinkaid and her luscious melons graced the stage before him, assuring him to have a true case of blue balls. Focusing in on her image, mixed with what fantasies only Ran will know, he could feel himself coming close. With a resounding battle cry only known to a man pounding his fists against a wall of enemies, Ran's scream resonated within the bathroom, heard outside as well. Thankfully, he had managed to collect a sample in a cup, even in the heat of the moment.

A flush and a very thorough washing of the hands later, Ran strolled out of the bathroom with a cup in hand, looking extremely satisfied...then immediately embarrassed once everyone looked at him wierd.

"...Freaks. Here you go, officer."

"Err... thank you Chief," The officer took the specimen cup- grateful he had the forethought to wear latex gloves. "It'll pass this along to the CSI folks. Check with Corporal Black upstairs in 259 to see if your friend is ready to see you yet. She should be done." He nodded to the Chief and hurried away again.

"S'fine, knock on the door or call me if you want me in. I'll sit down." Gyles said, his voice getting quieter. He felt a twinge of guilt that he was unable to prevent the atrocity from happening, but knew that his being there might not be the best. "Just tell her... I'm sorry I couldn't get there in time. And be careful in there... I don't know how she's going to react." She finished, looking terribly concerned for a few moments, as he slipped his hand to grab hers for a moment. His grasp was firm, but obviously held back. He wasn't in the mood to hurt someone in a handshake for the lulz.

Rose knocked one last time after actually smiling at Gyles, and clicked the door shut behind her, looking to Kagura. She was in scrubs by now, and her hair was still drying not that it mattered too much since it was so short. "Heya purple, how're you feeling?" She asked as she crossed the small space to her bedside.

Kagura looked up at Rose and rested back against the raised hospital bed and sighed a bit. "I feel like someone just ran me over with a truck, other than that I'm ok." She said, brushing her hair out of her eyes for a moment, wearing a eye patch now. "Just thinking about getting a new eye."

"Yeah? I was gonna say a tattoo but an eye you need one of those first. She pulled a chair close and sat down in it, resting her hands near where Kagura sat up. "I'm glad I got to you in time, so is everyone else who was there. Remind me to just get a smaller gun when I wear skirts like that?" She smiled, seeing if that would get a laugh out of the aggressive woman.

Kagura blinked at her and shrugged before laughing a bit. "A derringer?" she laughed, referring to the old fashioned single shot pistols you could hide easily. "I suggest a 'Little Killer'" Kagura said as she looked over. "I have a tattoo already" she said and pointed to the tribal armband over her left bicep."

"That's it..? Fuck..all right here but no laughing." Rose stood and sat on the bed next to Kagura with her back to the purple-haired Marine. She lifted the back of her scrubs to show as much of her wings as possible. "If you promise to not get out of this bed when I tell you something I'll give you one free."

Kagura blinked a bit and looked at her tattoo and chuckled. "I just have one to conceal the scarring on my arm." she said and sighed a bit. "That's a nice tattoo. And I dunno if I can promise that, I dunno what you're going to tell me" Kagura said. "I can't read minds........yet."

Rose shifted on the bed, and lightly touched Kagura's wrist with the tips of her fingers. "If you got hit by a truck it might've been better, honestly.." Her voice was soft, better than she had afforded anyone else. Satisfying her need to hold something she closed her hand there, and went on. "You were OD'd and some real scum found you after the alcohol kicked in." She looked at her, remembering the training for this kind of situation she'd received and had to apply during her internship. Hoping it would go better with a Marine. "Can I go on, purple?"

Kagura listened to what she was saying and tried to keep calm, sipping a bit of water from a cup that had been on the table nearby. "Scum, you mean Ran and his friends?" she laughed a bit. "go ahead."

"No..worse scum. At least he takes a kick to the balls he deserves. They dragged you off to some studio and raped you, Kagura. I dragged Sealus an' Maypole but we didn't get to the bar before you passed out." Rose's expression became grave, and she squeezed the wrist in her hand.

"Oh, is that it?" Kagura laughed a bit, trying not to get angry. "At least someone had the balls to take my worthless virginity." she said lightly, trying hard to conceal the fact she hurt.

"It's worse, Kagura." Rose replied, leaning closer despite knowing she could be hit or worse. No one had to know how much the medic cared or she'd never live it down. "They broadcasted most of it...and..." She shuddered with disgust, trailing off.

Kagura's mirth died at that and she hung her head in shame, thinking. "I suppose I'll have to create a backup using the damn brainspider now and get a different body made. But that seems like the coward's way out and that I don't have the gut to try and improve." She sighed. "And there's more?" she asked. "I don't care if they broadcast it..."

"They used a dog.." She waited only a moment before saying, "Which I shot and took some shotgun blasts..most of those men are dead between the three of us who went in there first. I did everything I could, but-..it was too late." Her hand began stroking the woman's arm up and down slowly.

Kagura blinked then started to cackle wickedly. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! That means they didn't get the pleasure of it! At least I can't get pregnant by some mutt." She said, trying to be lighthearted before dipping her head again, her purple hair hooding her eyes. "But...life's never goign to be the same.."

Taking a chance, Rose leaned the distance forward and hugged Kagura, closing one hand on the back of her neck. "It's better now, I won't tell you it's all okay but I'll help you dye your hair no one should recognize you. And you can always talk to me I won't tell anyone else."

Kagura blinked a bit in surprise, her eye wide before trying to harden aggressively again. But at this point in time, she really couldn't be mad and aggressive when she felt so much pain and shame. In a surprising motion, she hugged her back and buried her face in Rose's shoulder and sobbed a bit."You smell like hospital soap..." she said after a bit of crying, trying to snap out of it and sniffled.

Rose petted the back of Kagura's head, laughing softly. "Sorry..I-there was a mess." She would keep doing it as long as Kagura needed, answering questions from the police wasn't going to make her feel better, and she didn't look forward to how the unit would be about it. "Feeling a little better? There's still some to get through but we can wait longer." The woman's words were quiet, and non-threatening.

She nodded after a few minutes and looked back at her and laid back. "I'm sorry I'm so much trouble. If it wasn't so stupid I wouldnt' have ended up in that situation. Heh and to think I didnt' believe in divine retribution." She said. "What else is there and I probably should dye my hair.."

"Like I said, dye the hair, get you a tattoo..new coloured eye?" Rose straightened her scrubs as she thought aloud, and shook her head. "It's not your fault, and you're no more trouble than I am for anyone else so don't say it again." Her smile was sincere, if firm.

Kagura blinked a bit. "As much as I'd like it, I'd really like my old eye back but I don't think that we have that kind of medical technology." She said and looked at her again. "And what kind of tattoo would you suggest?"

"..before I got recruited I used to work at a place. Something kind big, or something hard to find as long as it means something to you that's what's important."Thorn patted her thigh gently. "Something to remind you you're better than what happened?"

Kagura nodded to her and thought it out. "But I dont' know what it could be right now. But probably on my back if I could get one there." she said. "What color hair should I try?" she asked.

"Black? Or we could get it bleached out then make it all sorts 'a hell that your mother wouldn't even know you." She smiled, "On your back..we can do a lot there."

"Oh really?" Kagura asked with a chuckle. "what color would you make it given the choice of design?" She snickered.

"Maybe cut it five or six inches? Give it one or three colours." She took a bit of Kagura's hair in her hand and rubbed with her thumb. "Style?" She rubbed at her own hair, "Maybe you shouldn't ask me about that but I know some people who know people. But I like it like that, so that's why 'm saying that."

Kagura laughed. "Maybe I can dye it black with red and white highlights and tips and spike it all up like a guy's hairstyle!" she said, the thoughts helping her to push the bad feelings from before away.

Dream laughed back, shaking her head, "Hey hey..only one of us can have hair like that." Winking and rubbing the back of Kagura's hand she felt better with her condition. "I'll help you do anything I can- remember what I said?" Pausing before the space of an answer she looked at the other Marine. "An' don't wander off again even if Adrian pumps you full of three shots worth 'f calm."

Kagura nodded at that. "I think we should go get that done as soon possible, the quicker I can get way from the stigma of it the better. At least they didn't know my real name." she said and nodded. "I'll stick with the group more" she said and hugged her back lightly. "Thank you.."

"..yeah well, it's why I'm here but no need to tell the others if you can help it." Rose replied, somewhat put off with sudden embarrassment. "Fuck-ah right one of the cops will have to talk to you, but maybe try Gyles first?" She was amazed she didn't seem to want to kill Adrian but depending on how the man acted when they met again would probably decide it.

"Oh and I plan to give Adrian on helluva noogie." Kagura amended. "But sure I suppose I can stand little Gyles better than Ran or Adrian right now" she said. "Oh the police really need to? Damn well I don't remember a thing..."

"Just tell them that, they'll press a little bit, say it a few times and I bet they'll go. No one's gonna mess with you too much with us crawl'n around.." She gave 'purple' as she'd be for a little longer one last hug and slipped off the bed, knocking on the door for Gyles.

<END

Fay awoke in a cold sweat. Another nightmare.. he thought to himself. A sigh escaped his lips before remembering last night's events. The medic glanced over at a clock, which showed that it was extremely early in the morning. He yawned and stood up with a stretch. Perhaps, he should go check on Kagura to see if how the poor woman was fairing. He decided to send Gyles a message. Maybe he would know what hospital Kagura was taken to. The message read:

Fay said:
To: Gyles

Hey Gyles,

This is Fay. You know, the one that helped you and Rose find Kagura last night. Do you know what hospital Kagura was taken to? I would like to visit to see how she is doing, but I wasn't informed of her location. If you could send me the details, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Fay

Fay had slept in his uniform, so it was now wrinkled and not kept. He wriggled out of it and went to take a shower. As the water flowed down his tan body, he kept replaying within his mind the view of Rose carrying Kagura out towards the ambulance. The Hybrid slammed his fist into the wall in anger. He had hardly been any help at all! True, he did give the police some information, but definitely not enough to be of much use.

After he had scrubbed all of the sweat and dirt from his body, Fay quietly wandered back to his room to change. The only ones in the house were his mother and her assistant and practically adopted daughter, Trinity. They didn't seem to be awakened by the medic's outburst in the shower. He quickly changed into a clean uniform and made a mental note to go buy some civilian clothes soon. All of his old clothes were donated to Trinity, but they were too small for him now anyways.

The Geshrin/Nepleslian Hybrid then stepped out after writing a note for his mother to inform her that he would probably be gone for most of the day. He had left it in a spot where she could easily find it. Now waiting for Gyles' reply, Fay quietly walked along the streets aimlessly.

Corporal Black opened the door for Gyles when she heard the knock. She smiled softly at the marine, "Once you're finished visiting with your friend- we'll need to get a 'sample' from you since... you were at the scene. But we'll have one of the docs get you patched up first." She ran a hand through her short dark blue hair as she spoke, watching him curiously with light grey eyes. She'd probably be cute with longer hair and in more flattering clothes- her navy blue uniform made her look a little dumpy but protective vests tend to do that.

"... Right." Gyles nodded to the officer and stood up, entering the room. He felt ashamed that he was unable to prevent Kagura from getting raped in the end, but seeing her expression took some of it away. The fact that the female marine wasn't miserable or angry was, at the very least, somewhat relieving. "Hey... err... so how're you holding up?" He asked, his voice slightly tense.

Kagura glanced over at Gyles and yawned a bit, feeling tired from everyone she'd been through in the last day or so. She was coming her hair out with a comb swiped from a nurse that'd been in there a few moments before rose arrived. "Hi Gyles." she said in a kind of sad, depressed tone. "I...feel like shit..."

"Shit sucks. But it'll get better, trust me." Gyles answered, slightly discouraged by her reply. He tilted his head down a little and tracing his fingers across his slinged arm, sighed a little. "So you've bee told about what happened?"

"Everything and a bag of chips." Kagura said after a few moments. "I feel so humiliated, what's worse is I brought it on myself and have no choice but to accept responsibility for it.." She said. "I want to blame Adrian for ODing me on Calm, but he wouldn't have done it if I hadn't taken a swing at Rico." she sighed.

"If any of this goes the way I'm hoping it will, he won't get off with just a slap on the wrist." Gyles said harshly, stepping up to her bedside. His expression was one of genuine caring, though he did his best to conceal this. "How long did they say you're stuck here?"

"As long as I need or until the police get a chance to speak with me about what happened." Kagura said, her eye hooded by the shadow of her hair. "Right now I really just want to curl up and hide in a dark hole somewhere..."

Rose piped up when she heard Adrian mentioned, "How? If the CO doesn't do anything it can get..messy I think. Anyway screw that for now..sorry you got hit maypole. You'll be good soon right?" Sitting back on the bed where she had been before, the woman didn't put in much anymore. The others would all want to check on her, she'd just be there for Kagura if there was a bad moment. Thorn could busy herself trying to come up with a design for that tattoo she'd promised.

The gear going ahead of her to the Nerkat had everything she needed to make the medbay into a perfect little off-shoot place for tattoos and piercings, if she felt like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back