• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [LSDF Akahar] OOC Thread

Alright guys, first mission has wrapped up. Tomorrow after my client meeting I'll come back and write an Interlude post. Hopefully, OsakanOne and Blind_Gardener can have their Joint Post there while the crew unwinds a little as the Akahar waits for assistance to repair some bits of the ship and get restocked.

It'll also be possible to introduce new characters if anyone new wants to join the plot! As a Lorath Ship, we're not picky about who comes on (Except for Nekovalkyrja), so feel free to sign right up!

Myself and Moogle's next few posts will contain some autoing , we have given each other permission for it for the sake of proper reading and ease of posting.

I've been waiting for a while for this fight to wrap up. Osaka and I have a post lined up for after the fight to move the plot along and get Blind Gardener involved with something to do, and I'd like to post it as soon as possible.

Please hops to it ASAP or I'll post over you and break the flow of your fight!

It's that time of the year again:

Plot Audit Time.

I implore you all to update your character biographies while I find time to update the history of the Akahar so far so we can get a good mark. I've been very busy with work, university and everything else in between cramming down on me - so let's make this a group effort and get another good mark, okay?

*walks in*

Hello people, most of you know me a little bit from IRC already. I've created Pilot Sen'ythy "Seeker" Rezan Fyunnen, who thinks that he's got what it takes to be the best. Luca and I are gonna talk later about how to join in, but I thought i'd say hi here regardless. I'm looking forward to interacting with you fine folks

Hey everybody. I'm Homeside 6. Like Jarrow, a few of you probably already know me from interactions on the IRC, so I guess there's not much point in wasting your collective time with an introduction. Basically, my new character is Kam'kebek, "Tilt" or Kam if you want to shorten it, and he's the Akahar's new resident field technician / mechanical and electrical engineer. He's an asshole but he's trying his best to actually remedy that situation over time.

So I'll be working with Luca on getting in to the plot and I hope that we'll all enjoy roleplaying together in the near future!

SageShooter, Keib is not standing there with them at the cargo bay to greet the new visitors - he's in his office talking to Rae! He'll be down there soon.

sorry sorry!

First one is "Or she will find herself offloaded on a planet with little resources to survive."

The second is "Stupid ship, stupid suit jockies, stupid civilians, stupid ship."

Sorry bout the lack of translation.

Apologies for taking so long. Life ambushed me some and I was looking for Homeside to see his intentions on what he wanted to do with the a fight between Veronica and Tilt.

Homeside hadn't contacted you? We had both agreed what would happen if they fought, but we're both ok with you picking them up, Luca.

Just to clear up, the rooms on Akahar have this giant bed that is for 4 people to sleep in at once and they are called nests.

gotcha. also as a heads up if anyone ever feels the urge to just punch I'Llus right in the face please do! She probably deserves it.

Goddamnit, Luca. Now how am I supposed to respond to this?

(Kidding, you weren't sure what was happening. I'll figure something out later.)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…