• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [LSDF Akahar] OOC Thread

Alright listen up everyone - when I wake up in about 8 to 10 hours from now I'm going to create a new thread to introduce the new arrivals, and it'll be open until the 30th of October. They'll be landing in a different hangar to the one the Away Team uses, and won't need to worry about being screened.

The current thread (Answer Me) will remain open to Away Team players and other staff if there's more to add on the shuttle trip back, small talk and such.

Then the next thread will go up on the 31st of October, my time. Spooooooky! Threatening finger wiggling! Theremin noises! Candy Corn Colours!

(As an Australian I don't get Halloween, but okay!)

Stage 1 of AKAHYPE complete.

Stage 2 of AKAHYPE commencing tomorrow with a new thread to post in due to a very busy Friday and weekend preventing me from doing so on time.

Halloween came early.

Last edited:
And there's big reveal. Surprise! Soft Touch ain't Soft Touch no more. So what does that mean for little ol' me? Well, my posting style is now a lot more erratic. Exciting! Every post I make from here on in is a memory of Merril's life because I like making ya'll feel bad for shooting at her. Fun, right? On the bright side, no need to count on me in posting cycles - I'll post whenever I deem necessary.

Also, new guys: You can start posting in the Chapter 3 thread provided you list your location at the top of your respective posts. You are all currently on the Flight Deck with your commanding officer and a bridge bunny.

And, so it begins..

Hope my post is alright, though feel free to tell me to edit it/completely rewrite it as needed.

Really looking forward to playing this as it develops.. Wheee~

I have to say I am thoroughly impressed by what I have seen so far... didn't expect such a huge plot twist to start us off! There is immediately a sense of survival horror flick here.
(No wonder he said he needed a medic, the number 1 was going and getting herself possessed :p)
But if what you say is true, Moogle, does this mean that all hope for Merril is automatically lost right off the bat? She is going to be a rampaging man/machine zombie forever?

Due to Australia's chronic lack of infrastructure investment and negligence, I am experiencing some technical difficulties posting for Akahar. Bear with me as I try to get a post written this evening or tomorrow.

Attachments

• down-under_130077318.jpeg
    down-under_130077318.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the update, sorry to hear you are having connection troubles. Hopefully they can get some kangaroos to punch those utilities companies in the gut to lay some more fiber cables! (Hopefully not through the koala's eucalyptus trees) ;)

I would post more to keep the action going but the NPC s are running things at the moment...

Pardon me; I've been wrapped up in college. (Lot of reading and writing in my communication & philosophy classes).

I'll get to posting this weekend.

Hmm..

Could we get a list of the equipment that is currently available on the Bridge of the Akahar? It would make gearing up and adapting to later needs easier, at least in my opinion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back