• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [LSDF Akahar] OOC Thread

Sure thing @Eistheid, you and the others have the following equipment:
Anything you can build as well.

Firstly; thank you a ton for that list Luca it really helped me, and I hope that the others will find use of it.

On a second note.. Why are you all ignoring Moogle's posts? Those posts are possibly some of the most important in the plot right now, they set the tone of the story by presenting strange information and images that no one on board the Akahar can explain.

I'm fairly certain that the tone should be aimed more at one of creeping uneasiness in the face of the unexplainable, but it is sort of feeling like it is being presented as just another military campaign with the worst threat being perceived as being the chance to get shot/stabbed.

I know that I have not personally done much to convey the true nature of the setting, however to my knowledge my character has not been able to hear, or see any of the disturbances until Moogle's latest post.

I don't know if this really makes much sense, but I was encouraged to share my opinion, and any input and discussion would be greatly appreciated.

I was actually not aware the bridge could hear the post, I just made an edit though to mine after being informed the bridge could hear.

Something silly pertaining to the ignoring of Merril I drew at lunchtime.

Attachments

• 1417659484389.jpg
    1417659484389.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 11
Lol, well, I do agree it is hard to pay attention to the random mutterings throughout the ship when so many people and action is happening in the bridge currently. When people break up it will be much more prominent I figure... quiet and spookier. In Widow's respect, it is creeping her out a little bit now (weird stuff, and killed somebody), hence her more worried tone in last post about the team departing without her.

Luca, if Keib does come back to the bridge being all manly and injured, she is going to want to give him some TLC stat because Occestian captains are cool and sexy. :cool:

Last edited:
There's a lot of text to sort through, sometimes, and I know I'm guilty of 'priority reading' - I sometimes skim read, and look for power lines, action phrases, or mentions of certain things pertaining to what I am going to need to be writing after reading it. A lot of times I power-skim for dialogue in particular.

I sometimes miss the full implication of texts when I do this. I'm sure I am not the only one.

I think some of the trouble is perhaps that some of us didn't know that these flashbacks were being broadcast quite so widely. I'm in Syoran's camp. I missed that initially.

Last edited:
well the first ones were only in view of the Mars+Veronica team, but this latest one has "through the decks, from the intercoms".

I'm trying not to say "ON DECK #" on every post because it breaks the mood, but if I need to I'll do it in nice, big friendly letters since clearly I have made a mistake.

I'm trying not to say "ON DECK #" on every post because it breaks the mood, but if I need to I'll do it in nice, big friendly letters since clearly I have made a mistake.
I disagree. I don't think it affects the mood any more than the forum listing what time you made a post.

SARP's guidelines suggest that all posts should start with a location line, and that's to prevent this sort of confusion.

I appreciate the feedback on the subject I raised, and I'll try to continue to provide input when I can as well. Though at the moment I have not been able to draw any firm conclusion so as to provide an opinion or offer advice.

On another note I'm not really sure how well I did with my latest reply, so any input in regard to how I could improve (if necessary) would be appreciated.

I have updated my GM post with additional information and responses. I was in a hurry to write before!

Wow, that's positively ridiculous! I think you are going to need the nanite treatments next for broken fingers and imploded brain cells.:(

Pretty clear to me, interesting how it retells Merril's coming to grips with facing her fears... of course, now she is the monster.

Death is decking the halls on the Akahar it seems... poor Mars. :(

(also apologies for using him to refer to Mordi before, the name keeps throwing me off)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back