• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 12.4] Warm and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Youse' guys are kinda mean, ya know dat' ." came a certain Nepleslian's deep voice from behind, in his native Nepleslian tongue, accent and all. The rice paper screen wobbled as a pair of rough tan fingers slid around the edges, trying to slid it back with a bit of difficulty. With some effort, the cook managed to slid in, his form covered with only a simple white towel around his waist.

He presented a sight that was both pleasing and disturbing. At the moment, Armundo was trying to close the screen again with both his arms in a sling, exposing his broad, powerful back. His muscles stood out firmly against his skin with very little fat. The top half of his back was covered with long, ragged scars that mostly likely came from semi-sharp knives. He had been slashed and stabbed repeatedly at one time, though many of the scars were quite old which meant that he had not received them all at one time, but over the course of some years.

The cook turned around with a sigh and a smile, his long black hair wet and plastered around his shoulders. His front torso was just as powerful as his back, but it had its own collection of scars, mostly around his abs. His forearms in particular were a mass of crisscrossing scars and stab wounds, some of them had healed rather badly, giving a somewhat pitted appearance . Dispite his numerous scars, he was still quite easy to watch and he had a pleasent face to boot.

"Wha'd I miss ? Truth or Dare? Spin the Bottle ? " he asked in his native Nepleslian, not really caring if they understood them or not. The large Nepleslian slid his foot in the water "I aint' ever been in one a' these things befo'" he murmured to himself as he made his way to a unoccupied side of the pool and finding a ledge. The water didn't cover much below his chest, leaving most of his upper torso out of the warm water. He looked around, wondering if he had come in in the middle of something important..so much so that he started to appear a bit sheepish. " K-Konichiwa" he said quietly, lowering his head a bit.

"Armundo, we we not sure if you were up to taking a tourism excursion, but now that you are hear, a soak in the hot spring might be good for your healing," Hanako said. "However the towels are not allowed in the spring," she pointed out, gesturing to the folded towels everyone else had left poolside.

To Hanako, Armundo's scars looked awful. It was hard for her to understand why anyone kept them, regardless of sentimental value. She couldn't help but stare at little before purposely averting her eyes.

"Did you find us easily? We left directions and instructions with the ship's AI, Charisma."

Armundo looked down at the wet towel and then the others that were folded up nice and neat on the side "Oh." he said, blinking a few times " Well..I didn't think walking in my birthday suit was the best..choice..I'm not sure you guys were ready for that scene quite yet." he said, pulling up his wet towel and folding it "We Nepleslians aren't too fond of bathing naked with our female comrades together unless we plan to do something about it, to be honest. It's always seen as male bonding kind of event." he said with a smirk "Speaking of females, I met two lovely..emm..well, I didn't catch their ranks..Ano..service ladies on the way and they told me where to go." he said.

He was kicking himself for not asking the blessed computer for directions. He could not for the life of him get used to asking nobody in particular a question and having it answered by no one in particular "It's really alright, Ma'am. I got to see the city a bit. It's amazing how different everything is from Funky city. It's..well..a different world altogether from what where I grew up." he said, sinking into the water a bit. Geez, it was hot in here.

Sune listened to Armundo's explanation of how he got to the group. He couldn't help but notice the scarring over the Nepleslian's body, he quickly ran through several possible treatments in his mind. His job may not have been medic anymore, but the training was still there.

I am surprised that Kage-San left without saying any farewells. Not even to Hanako... I will have to send him the results of my initial research on his condition in the hopes that it will be of benefit to him.

"Two soldiers you met randomly knew where we were?" he said to Armundo, he did not like the sound of that. He knew that Hanako was a celebrity in many circles, but that her itinerary was common knowledge was troubling. There were a number of ways this news could impact their leave. They ranged from annoying to potentially dangerous, paparazzi clamoring to see her, or possible enemy agents wishing to do her harm.

Sune realized that his responsibilities were just increased, even if only in his mind. He would have to start overseeing security for Hanako to avoid just such instances. Well, leave was relaxing... so much for that now... he thought to himself with a soft sigh.

Michael just shook his head and laughed, somewhat loudly, at the eccentric Nepleslian. He had been prepared to tell Hanako and Sune about his village on New Elysia, and about how he was originally was born here on Geshrintall-now-Yamatai, when Armundo interrupted. Admittedly, the Elysian was peeved at being cut off, but the nepleslian chef's antics were amusing.

So he laughed, loudly. "HAHA! I like this man. He's amusing."

Takeyu couldn't help but mentally shake his head; he knew the Princess was popular and now that it was possible others knew where she was that just meant things may get out of hand.

"Looks like we may have some excitement then," he muttered in a tone low enough that perhaps only he could hear. Let's just hope I don't have to punch anyone, he glanced off to his side toward Armundo and just kept listening.

Armundo tilted his head to one side as he considered Sune's response "No, they saw a large bus full of people get off here and I assumed that was you guys. They knew that the Eucharis had landed and that one of the hot springs had been reserved for the day. So..I suppose they just added two and two together." he said, rubbing his temples a bit " Granted, they did seem to know of the Eucharis..but it is a popular ship, I guess." he said, sinking steadily lower in the water " I don't think..I'm up for any..more..excitement today." he said, his voice getting steadily lower until his head rested on the edge of the hot tub. He yawned a bit "So warm." he said, his eyes closing as he started to snooze, steadily slipping lower and lower in the water.

Hakujou was lucky. Not only did she managed to finish her inventory of the Laboratory/Medical bay, but she also managed to tag behind Armundo's cab, since she too was late to finish up on the ship and thus missed the bus she was never informed about.

When she got to the Onsen, she started prowling about, using her holographic camouflage to sneak about and examine the crew quietly, making mental notes about different things, such as height, measurements and quirks. One person in particular caught her eye and she dropped her camo when she got close enough to prod his raised wing with a finger.

"Hm. I don't have much personal data on Elysians." she said, rubbing her chin.

"Who knew of the Eucharis?" Ramiro walked up towards the spring and looked around quickly, surveying whom was present. He dropped his towel and took a quick stretch before lowering himself into the water. "Sorry that I've been under the radar for a while, being back on the ship has messed with my planet-side sleep schedule and thus a nap was in order. I think I'll be fine now." Ramiro found a comfortable spot for himself to lay back and relax a bit, waiting for the conversation to continue.

Michael apparently had... sensitive wings, or at-least had issues about people touching them without asking. Or apparently reacted badly to being snuck up on. Which is why when he felt someone poking at his wings, he responded without thinking, his hands snapping back to grab whoever it was by the wrist and pull. The movement, combined with Michael standing up to gain more leverage, would pull Hakujou up and over his head, effectively tossing her down into the warm water of the onsen.

"... Oh, Oh!" Michael said as he realized that he may have overreacted just a teeny bit, starting to blush. "I'm, uh, sorry about that!" The Elysian seemed to be pretty embarrassed about it, actually. Not to mention, that he hadn't remembered to actually sit down, baring all that his god had blessed him with.

"That was entirely on reflex, Miss.... Wait, who are you?"

Haku was genuinely surprised when her shirt was grabbed, then pulled forward, up, over and into the onsen pool. Despite the fact she wasn't going to drown any time soon, Hakujou laid on the floor of the pool staring up at Michael, a massive grin plastered across her face, which just so happened to show off her teeth, which were still jaggedly pointed from the time she made light on the YSS Lorelei.

"I like you." She imagined she said which more or less came out like a series of gurgling noises that sounded like she was drowning. But she was still smiling up at him when she stopped.

Helen looked upon the scene and could not help but to feel a mixed feeling of amusement at the Elysian's expense, and a feeling of the 'moment' being lost in regard to the relaxing aspects of the Onsen. Though, she was glad to see that Hakujou was doing as well as ever, she did like the medic after all, she was useful and did her job well... at least her job aboard the YC-28.

"Quite the entrance." Helen remarked, as she waded to the edge of the water, and leaned her back against the stone wall beneath the water level, as she kept out of the moment of spontaneous absurdity.

"Please do not cause a commotion," Hanako said has she wiped the splash water away from her eyes. "I do not want us to be asked to leave." She had a look of disapproval on her face.

Meanwhile, Blueberry and Sunflower slipped into the women-only section on one end of the pool, conversing in quiet whispers.

Cherry approached Armundo. "You're not shy, are you?" she grinned.

Hakujou sat up in the pool. the top of her face from her nose up above the water, though it was hard to see, she was still grinning widely. Then with a hop, she was on her feet, now smiling and with another hop, she was out of the pool. but completely drenched.

Taking a second to focus, her hands raised to her face, the tips of her fingers just touching, as she kept her eyes closed to concentrate. And with a grunt and a sudden push, Hakujou manifested a gravity field that repelled the water off her, the liquid trapped in the dome for a second before falling to the cobble stones.

Adopting a cat's grin, she looked around and noticed Helen. "Oh, Helen!" She said in a chipper tone as she walked around the pool to her former commander. "How are you doing?"

Takeyu watched with curious interest as he pulled up the Eucharis roster in his digital brain, the one he updated every morning since he first started serving. Aha... our new medic.. he cracked a small smile as he watched the girl for a few moments.

Then, with a nervous tone, he turned toward Hanako. "Say Shosho? I'm going to be visiting my younger sister later on today, she's been wanting to meet you ever since we rescued her and it would mean quite a bit for her to see you." He had done it, though he felt awkward asking a princess, even if she was his commanding officer, it just felt out of place asking given that he's not royalty, but then, he had always noticed that Hanako never flaunted her royal status - at least not while he was around so perhaps it was ok.

Sune listened to Helen's response to his question. Her response was typically cryptic, but telling. Her sense of melancholy indicative of someone who had seen and done too much. He was about to thank her for sharing, when the incident between their medic and Elysian transpired.

Sune watched the encounter of Michael and Hakujou with a smile, once again their Elysian over reacted but at least this time nothing more than the new medic's dignity was dampened. He chuckled at the exchange.

He was curious to hear Hanako's response to Takeyu's request. Perhaps it would be good for the commander to meet his sister. The last mission was rough, perhaps seeing the face of one they rescued would be a good thing.

"I had planned to go to the palace. We could give her a tour if you like," Hanako offered.

Ramiro raised an eye at Hanako and grinned a little bit. "So we're taking another swing at the palace? I believe last time we tried that we got cut short because a certain engineer couldn't handle herself and passed out from the excitement. Hopefully it goes a little better this time." Ramiro leaned back, resting his head against the edge of the pool, and closed his eyes. He hummed softly to himself as he listened to the rest of the conversation.

Armundo has just opened his mouth to snore a bit when a splash of warm hit him square in the face. A dismayed gurlge rose from his waterlogged mouth, following by a cough and gasp as he sat bolt upright, his eyes flickering for a second before he noticed the clothed figure drowning in the pool. He shook his head, trying to get the water out of his eyes.

He noticed a pink haired neko approach from one side, asking of him a most interesting question. Armundo was not sure if he had met this particular Neko before, but he was quite sure that he would've remembered her if he had " Nah, I'm not shy unless I need to be ." he said, answering her grin " Pardon me, but don't believe we've met, Armundo Soichiro at your service." he said in a hushed tone so as to not disturb the others who were speaking. He inclined his head slightly, seeing as he could not afford to shake hands .

Michael blinked, looking at the Neko with a bemused expression that looked ridiculous on his face. When she said she liked him, he blushed for a moment before wearing his cocky smile again. And when the Shosho made that silly face of disapproval, his smile widened at that and the XO's expression. Laughing out loud again, the Elysian settled back into his seat in the water, smiling contentedly at the rest of the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back