• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 12.4] Warm and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Hanako's question, Sune thought back his various liaisons. His first sexual encounters had been with Raia on the Bouken. They were as Raia put it, 'friends with benefits'. This was fine with Sune, since he was still trying to find his calling. As a man without prospects, or money there was no way Raia's family would arrange a marriage between them.

While he was doing his medical training at Kyoto, he had gone out with some of his fellow soldiers to go to some the clubs a few times. He even went home with a few willing ladies. But while physically enjoyable, he found that he was wanting more than just sex. So he eventually stopped going to the clubs and focused on his studies.

Since joining the Eucharis, Sune had been busy staying alive, and doing his best to keep his fellow crew mates alive. His friendship with Hanako was the strongest relationship he had on the ship though.

"At present I have no significant other. Raia and I had an intimate relationship, but not lovers in the normal sense. There were a few women during my specialization training, but no one special." Sune replied.

Hakujou giggled some from her seat. "If it's all right with Shosho-sama, I would prefer to keep my liaisons to myself." She smiled some. "They're some of the happier memories from the war and I like keeping them in my heart."

Michael seemed all the more willing to kept to himself with this question as memories of Kiko rushed back to his mind. Still, Hanako did ask him a question, and it'd be rude not to answer.

"I was involved with Inoue-Hei while she was still on the ship. However, it was just a fleeting thing, and was based more on a mutual friendship than on a mutual sense of affection. TO be completely honest, I have been thinking about things though, and I've realized that I truly wish for this war to end so I can find a nice Elysian woman, settled down with her in my village, have many children, and be a farmer for the rest of my days. Fortunately, the chances of me encountering another Elysian in the Star Army, and for them to also be female and available and my type at that, is incredibly small, almost as if to be impossible. Which, in all considerations is for the best. Playing around is fun, but I wouldn't want to jeopardize the ship with a serious relationship."

"Yes, a private party has the whole facility rented for the day," the older Yamataian proprietor explained, giving Yuriko an apologetic smile. "I take it you are not part of the group?"

Yuriko placed a hand to one of her cheeks and sighed again. Really... the whole facility? What of the other patrons that wished to partake in the rest and relaxation an Onsen offered?

"And I do not suppose there is any way for me to utilize the springs then?" she asked, thumbing the sunglasses idly. "Or rather, could I speak to said private party and ask if I may use the facilities if they would be willing?"

"I can have my assistant ask their commander. Please give me your name," the proprietor replied, summoning a teenage helper.

She blew at the hair threatening to cover her eyes once. And when that did not work, she hooked it with a finger and draped it over an ear out of her way.

"Shichou, Yuriko." was all she said.

After a moment, the assistant returned with Hanako's permission for Yuriko to enter. It had been a long time, and the Shosho was interested in what Yuriko had to say.

"Well." She inclined her head a moment in thanks to the proprietor before following the signs that helpfully pointed the way. At this point in time the mere thought of course work, having to listen to instructors drone on and on over things she'd learned out in the field slipped from her mind. At least for the moment. The vacation would not last and then it'd be back to work once more.

Once at the changing room (After showering), she slipped into something more appropriate, taking one of the fluffy white towels and wrapping it around herself before pinning her hair up to keep it from getting wet any further.

Atleast I'll finally get some rest and relaxation out of this. Peace and quiet. the thought came to mind while she slid open the door to enter into the pool area, eyes downcast to watch her footing.

"Yuriko, I have not seen you in a long time," Hanako said, standing from her underwater bench and wading towards the visitor. "Will you join us?" She looked to her crew. "Yuriko was a member of the YSS Sakura crew when I was her captain," she explained.

Sune took a moment to look at the visitor that Hanako was introducing, as well as appreciating the site of Hanako standing in the water.

He stood up for a moment and turned to face the two women. "Greetings ma'am, I am Jalen Sune Taii, XO for the Eucharis. It is a pleasure to meet a former crew member of Ketsurui-Shosho." he said, and then sat back on his bench.

Yuriko's eyes only widened a fraction as she saw who it was that had reserved the Onsen. Oh hells... she thought holding the urge to groan in. Apparently it was a small universe.

"Hanako," Yuriko greeted with a level look on her face and a nod of the head. "Yes... it's be too long." she added with another nod of acceptance of the offer. Good decorum was good decorum. At the introduction from Jalen, she nodded to the man.

"I am Shichou, Yuriko. Former Executive Officer of the Sakura and Plumeria. Just as Hanako has said, I indeed served with her. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

The woman took a few tentative steps forward still wrapped in her towel. "New crew I take it?" asked Yuriko, looking toward Hanako.

"Not so much new. But certainly bloodied." Michael said, standing up (reluctantly). He had no idea who this new person was, but from her expression and the fact that she had served onboard the Sakura, he didn't have good expectations. So much for rest and relaxation.

"Yonto Hei Michael Papadopoulos. Yes, I'm an Elysian. Deal with it."

Yuriko nodded to Hakujou and merely raised an eyebrow to the Elysian. "Actually, I was not going to call your race into question." she said with a shake of the head before looking back to Hanako. Yonto Hei... Yuriko thought to herself. She hadn't seen one of those in years.

Sune listened to the various greetings, and then shook his head at Michael's. It was fortunate that this Yuriko did not appear to take offense.

I really do not understand this man? Why does he feel the need to act in such a manner. His demeanor reflects badly upon our commander. For that matter I must admit I can not understand why Hanako puts up with him. he thought, while soaking and watching Hanako and her friend.

Fiver said:
"Yonto Hei Michael Papadopoulos. Yes, I'm an Elysian. Deal with it."

"Watch your manners around senior officers Papadopoulos." Hakujou snapped, actually showing something aside from her trademark smile. "I'm a skilled doctor but I can't cure stupid. Remember your station or remember a bullet."

Overall, Hanako was disappointed with the crew's behavior. It was actually embarrassing. The regulars like Takeyu were fine, but Hakujou, Helen, and Michael were really getting on her nerves and ruining the normally relaxing atmosphere.

"Yes," she simply answered Yuriko. "What brings you here?" she asked. "I am glad you were able to make it out of the former UOC territories safely. However I am disappointed you left in the first place. We were just talking about our past and current love relationships," Hanako told Yuriko. "As for me, I am single right now."

Takeyu gave a curt nod of the head and stood up and gave a bow of the head out of respect toward someone who was Hanako's friend and old crewmate. "Nice to meet you Shichou, Yuriko. The names Nayacesen Takeyu, Nitô Juni and Chief Engineer aboard the Eucharis," he said in a curt and respective tone before sitting back down.

Then as he sat there in the water, he overheard the Elysian and Haku's exchange, it really surprised him how the Elysian dealt with others - almost like he had a chip on his shoulder. Doesn't this soldier realize that if he doesn't improve his attitude soon, worse might be done to him? Its bad enough he took off during our previous mission, and now his attitude toward a former crewmen... ughs.. he gave a shake of disapproval before relaxing a bit.

She nodded to Takeyu giving him a short greeting in turn before answering Hanako's words with more of her own. In truth not many knew what she'd been up to as the UOC teetered on the brink of self-annihilation and then subsequently the NMX Invasion.

"Rest and relaxation. And I left to raise a family, Hanako. At the time I feared my children would grow up and into an Empire at war with the SMX. And at the time... other things had happened." the woman gave a soft shake of her head.

"I wished for peace, tired of a war that took much from me but it seems to have followed me. I fought on the frontlines against SMX taskforces acting as a prelude to this... NMX awhile back. Heard of a Yamataian Task Force entering UOC space as I had finished preparations for some of the citizens to flee and tried tracking down and eliminating rogue cells of the Tange and Blackcoats. A lost cause is a lost cause I am afraid. I saw my children to safety, relayed what orders I could to the remaining UOC Forces but they wouldn't have me any longer after learning I had, had a... 'relationship' with the former head of the Tange."

Yuriko placed a toe into the water testing it. "So here I am once more, back to square one. Fighting once more or rather trying, penniless after expending every resource at my disposal to see as much of the citizenry of Jiyuu to safety. Someone I had thought cared for me never to be heard from again. My luck with peace and relationships as it ever was. Unlucky. And there you have my past and relationships in a nutshell for the past three years."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back