• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 14.3] Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Misato finished her burger she heard the Shosho talking about having Akemi help find her a cabin, so she took her dishes over to the proper place and went to grab her duffel. From what she could tell just from lunch she was going to like it here. Grabbing her duffel she returned to the upper level and waited for Akemi.

Wardroom

Takeyu thought for a moment. "Go ahead and inspect the anti-gravity system, see how much damage it sustained in the crash. Given its location, most likely has water in it," he said this with a hint of annoyance. "If the system has already been repaired and such, let me know."

With that he continued to eat his lunch.

Wardroom
Reika nodded softly to Takeyu's reply and continued to listen the verbal exchange at the table for a short while longer. Whilst she did so, her gaze focused on the Eucharis' new crew acquisition -- making mental note of her appearance, personalty and how she interacted with the rest of the crew.

Eventually the operative stood to take her leave. "As I don't have any immediately pressing duties to perform, ma'am, I'll take this opportunity to see if the Doctor has my requisitioned NH-33S body ready for soul transfer." Before leaving, Reika bowed respectfully to the seated officers and then addressed the new arrival. "Welcome to the Eucharis, Misato-Hei... I look forward to serving with you." She flashed the young neko a friendly smile before she left, navigating her way through the interior of the warship to the Medbay.

Medical Bay
When Reika arrived, she looked inside to see the first officer and the doctor already present. "Hakujou-Juni, I'm here for my body transfer -- that is, if you're ready for me and not already occupied." Reika obviously couldn't tell if Sune had yet to start his procedure or was just finishing up, but she wouldn't mind waiting for her turn. It would give her a chance to settle the butterfly's floating around in her stomach. The thought of the destructive uploading and mind transfer that was about to take place was enough to make anyone a bit nervous.

Med Lab

Sune laid on the mental backup unit bed, and took a brief look at the body in the hemosynth tube. He had a weird sensation of seeing the lifeless form that would soon be his body. He looked into the SIU.

When Reika came in Hakushi was monitoring the final state of Sune's transition. The Shosa's mental backup was in the process of being transferred to the new body.

She turned to Reika, "The Shôshô approved your upgrade to the NH-33S, your new body is finished and sitting in tube #2. Go over to the mental backup unit and we can start your backup."

Sune's eyes fluttered open as he woke up in his new body. He took a moment to orient himself and perform a brief personal operational check. Once satisfied, he grabbed an available scrub and put it on.

"Hello Tachihara-Hei, ready for your transfer I see." He said looking at the blue haired neko.

He then walked over and collected his uniform from the table where Hakushi had placed it. He walked over to one of the cells and put on the uniform.

When he stepped out of the room he looked over at the third hemosynth tube which was opaque the hint of a human form slowly fading away.

Sune left the Medbay and headed towards the Wardroom.

Medical Lab

Reika nodded softly to Sune as he departed, before disrobing and putting on one of the medical scrubs. The operative placed herself upon the tilted bed of the medical back-up unit, laid back and shut her eyes as the doctor went to work in starting the duplication and transfer of her consciousness. Once the device began to work, her awareness began to fade as the device rendered her unconscious.

Hakujou had decanted her newly completed form and placed the unconscious original Reika within one of the unoccupied tanks for disassembly. The new body was laid on the bed of the mental backup unit, and Reika's consciousness downloaded into the physical shell.

The neko's violet eyes fluttered open slowly as she came to awareness within her new body. She made slow movements at first as the neko raised herself off of the bed. She was unaccustomed to shape of her new body, which was slighter and had less muscle mass than one she had previously. It took a few minutes before she was comfortable moving to a normal degree, and began to dress herself in the uniform she had set aside.

Once changed, Reika thanked the doctor for her work and cast a fleeting glance at the dissolving figure that had once been Tachihara Reika, now housed within a hemosynthetic tank. She turned away, uneasy, proceeding out the doorway to seek out the rest of the Eucharis' crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back