• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 16.1] Hanako's World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach

Concerned that he would grow bored, the Shosho did not want to keep Ramiro out shopping for too long so she hurried and after a few speedy purchases, she resolved to have fun now and do more shopping later. After dropping off their purchased items in the hotel room, Hanako and Ramiro arrived on the beach, making their way out towards the sand on the boardwalk that connected the resort to the shore. The Eucharis’ golden-eyed captain was dressed in a small new bikini and carried a foam board and a small cooler while Ramiro hefted a portable cabana.

While Ramiro erected the little sun cover, Hanako looked around for the others.

The sun was warm and the water smelled great in the mild breeze coming from the sea. The beach was fairly uncrowded, with young Yamataians here and there under umbrellas and on towels. Not everyone was wearing swimwear. Some had gone bare. Hanako grinned to herself. "Where's the fashion in that?" she mused.

Beachfront Shop

While the other group and her own mingled, Helen had tried on the swimwear which she had spotted. There was a smirk on her lips from the way it looked in the mirror, to the point where the expression stuck even after she left the changing room and was again in her bodysuit she wore into the store in preparation for an airbike rental. Though, that notion became increasingly distant, as she noticed how well everyone was doing with each-other. Then, came Konoka's question; "Mmm, I'm sure an airbike rental can wait for tomorrow, if Mitsuko and Misaito would like to go along to the beach as well. It is really up to them, I'm just their guide to being planet side." Helen spoke with a rather friendly tone, a distinctive change between her on-the-job demeanor.

"Though, personally, I think it could be fun to head to the beach with everyone, and it was actually part of our plans in the first place for the three of us to go there. Going there with the rest of the crew could be fun too." Helen spoke, before she approached the sales counter of the shop, and set down the tiny little bikini she intended to buy, along with the sundress, a towel, a large waterbottle from a refrigerator by the counter, and some skin-diving gear. She also communicated to the shopkeeper that she was going to be picking up the bill on Misaito and Mitsuko's purchases, and with that, she produced her KS card and swiped it.

Beach Front Shop

Mitsuko was surprised to find more Eucharis crew members had arrived. She pulled her hat down a bit, blushing at Konoka's compliment. Moving toward the counter along with Helen, she quietly nodded. Murakami wasn't exactly looking forward to trying out the air bikes. "...I...um...sure. We should all go to the beach." She'd rather be surrounded by fellow soldiers than strangers, at least.

As Helen paid, Mitsuko bowed and thanked her again, ready to join the group in exiting the shop, carrying her bag and new towel.

Beach Front
Swimware Shop

Misato Suzume decided on what she was wearing. please with herself she grabbed a towel and a wide brim summer hat. She walked up behind Mitsuko, "Yha I guess the beach would be fun. uhh Mitsuko why do you sound like you arn't having fun?" The idea of going to didn't sound like it would be all that grand but at least she would be able to hang out with folks from her crew. Maybe she could make some more friends.

Retreat

Sune watched as the scenery streaked beneath the Zephys as Cherry continued on course for their destination. It was only when he heard the muffled sound of the sonic boom as they dropped into subsonic speed that he realized they were near the Retreat. He looked down at the wooden Shinto buildings built along the side of the mountain.

Cherry enjoyed the trip to the resort. She agreed to come with the Shosa because he requested, and he had always been kind to her since his arrival. She reflected upon the man in the seat next to her, and how he had changed over the years. She knew he had suffered a personal loss, but there was other changes. He was one of the first to see what the NMX did to living prisoners. From that mission on she noticed his demeanor changed. He worked more, and rarely took time to enjoy himself. Except for a few brief encounters with Hanako, and from what she could tell were merely platonic in nature. That was part of why she came along, to see if she could help him, and perhaps in so doing help herself.

Sune climbed out of the Zephyr as soon as it touched down. "I think you missed your calling Cherry-San. You should have been a fighter pilot I think." He said with a chuckle removing his luggage.

"Thanks for letting me drive, I really enjoyed it." She said as she came around to get her baggage. As she leaned to get her bag, she placed her other hand on Sune's back to stabilize herself.

Reactions: Wes
Beach

After he had erected the small sun cover, Ramiro grabbed the towel the hung around his neck and laid it in the sand near Hanako. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, he grinned a little bit as his mind flashed through their time together. Laying back, he placed some sunglasses on his face and closed his eyes. He had no intention of sleeping, but after all of the stress lately it felt empowering to simply have the option to sleep, and so he humored himself with the possibility of it.

Remembering what Hanako had told him earlier, Ramiro double checked that his firearm was next to him. He even went as far as to put it behind his head, along with another towel, to act as a pillow. Putting his hand behind his head, he rested one of them on the handle of the now-hidden weapon, but still made it appear as though he was simple resting. He raised his head as his eyes flicked across the beach before laying his head back down.

"I've always had your back Hanako," Ramiro said, choosing to use her given name which he did so rarely that he couldn't even recall the last time that he had. "But you already knew that."

Store by beachfront

"Guess these will do"

Bors said as he looked in the dressing room mirror in his current outfit. Bors was wearing jeans and a black tight fitting t-shirt with a set of angled red stripes running across his chest. Giving a shrug he changed back into his uniform and went to the check-out counter to make his purchases after grabbing a pair of dark sporty sunglasses from a rack near the counter.

Swimsuit Store

After making his purchases at the shop, Bors headed over to the swimsuit shop where the rest of his group was. After entering he had to laugh a little bit at everyone looking over swimsuits and walked over to the men's section and began perusing for a suit himself.

Beachfront shop

"That looks nice" Natsumi replied, looking up. At Konoka from the skirt and tanktop she was thinking about. She smiled then went to make her purchase.

She decided on the pink and orange dress, red and white bikini and added a red tanktop and short plaid skirt, sandles, aviator style sunglasses and a panama hat. She quickly produced her card, paid for her new clothes and went to rejoin the others.

She spotted Bors juat as she finished and diverted over to him. "Oh, what did you get?" She asked.

Beach Front Shop

With the decision of the group to head to the beach, once Helen had made her transaction and paid for her and her travel partners, she carried the bag with her purchases to the dressing room. Once in the dressing room, she peeled her bodysuit off and took off her gun-belt for a moment, as she changed into two of the items she purchased. First, her purchased bikini went on, followed by the plain and simple white sundress. Once the two items were on, Helen added the rather clashing accessory of the gunbelt to her sundress. With a look to a mirror, Helen could not help but to smirk at the clash between business and pleasure, amused by the appearance, before she packed away her bodysuit in her travel bag, and stepped out from the changing room to join the others.

Beachfront
Swim Wear shop

"Ma'am That look good on you." Misato was kind of amazed that Helen changed out of her uniform, she figured that she was going to make Mitsuko, and herself put on the swimwear and join the rest of the crew, while she stayed her commanding self. Misato was happy that Helen was acting like like hey were just some civies out for some fun. She made sure that the cloths she was wearing before was packed into her bag. "Uhh... Ma'am what will we do with our bags when we hit the beach?"

Beach Front Shop

"I...think it's too busy to be much fun yet..." She managed a weak smile, glancing around the now crowded store. Mitsuko was slowly becoming acclimated to the new environment, but she was a bit too anxious to properly enjoy herself. "...our bags? I'm sure it's safe to leave them with our towels. Right?" She blinked as she considered it, glancing at the other soldiers busy shopping.

"...who would be foolish enough to attempt to steal from us, anyway?" Murakami smiled wider at that thought, reminded of the obvious weaponry they were all packing. The smile faded a bit as she noticed some of the others wearing new outfits that weren't swimsuit-related...had they been shopping elsewhere? What had she missed? Her eyes widened behind her sunglasses as she began to worry again.

Beach Front Shop

"Thanks Misato." Came the reply from Helen as she was complimented by the nekovalkryja, then, the matter of their belongings came up. She smiled lightly to her two travel companions; "Don't worry, this is a Yamataian planet. Generally, the civilians of our Empire are good people. Not to mention, we serve with a Princess of the Empire. If those two deterrents are not enough, then there are plenty of eyes all around... you just don't know it." That light smile, said a lot more than her words though, it was a smile of knowing; "Just don't worry, we can leave our belongings with the towels." Helen assured the pair.

Helen noticed the way which Mitsuko looked to her and her dress, and could tell that the poor girl was over thinking things again. "As for you, when we get to the beach, we're going to the first cabana bar that we see, and I'm going to buy you something called a margarita, a rather ancient Nepleslian beverage." Helen informed the mousy nekovalkryja, as she thought in the back of her mind that she did have a small regret about her own body, she could not get out-of-control drunk, and it made her Nepleslian soul weep.

Beachfront shop

"Just some casual clothes" Bors said to Natsumi as he peered over some swimsuits, "Just need to grab a suit and then I think the beach is in order."

After sifting though a hand full of suits Bors finally found a suit that he liked, a blue set of trunks with silver stripe on the side, and headed up to the counter, grabbing a towel on his way up. As he made his purchases he couldn't help but over hear Helen's conversation with Mitsuko,

"I wouldn't mind having a few drinks myself" He said over his shoulder, " And a margarita sounds like a good starter."

Beach Front
Swimwear Shop
Konoka bought and put on a white bolero top and pink miniskirt over the tankini style swimsuit she was already wearing. After finalizing her purchases, she heard Helen and Bors talking.
"Cabana bar sounds fun," she grinned. "If everyone is ready to go let's head there!"
She then walked over to Mitsuko and told her quietly, "Please don't be so nervous. You are in good hands. Listen: you're on vacation. I can tell you from experience that our crew doesn't get a lot of them,so... Try to just relax and enjoy it. It can't be more stressful than our last mission, can it?"

Beach Front Shop

Mitsuko was distracted from her worries by this new information. "...a...margarita? Nepleslian...yes...it does sound a bit...foreign." She couldn't help but glance at Bors before Konoka bounced her way. She cringed slightly in response. "I'm sorry...I can't help it." Murakami tried another smile, though. "I guess I wasn't expecting any shore leave to come this soon."

She shivered at the reminder of their last, and her first, mission. "...um...this place smells a lot better, at least." Mitsuko giggled softly, before blushing and going quiet again. It looked like the group was ready to head for the beach, and the bars.

Beach Front Casual Clothing Shop

Satisfied with her selection of clothing, Tomomi went over the counter to purchase the items. She grabbed a pair of brown sandals Once the clerk presented her with a nice looking bag with her new clothes in it, she promptly went back into a dressing room to put on her floral summer dress and the sandals. She folded and placed her duty uniform as well as her white dress into the duffel bag she grabbed from the front. She even managed to smile at the clerk as she walked out of the door to head for the swimsuit shop where the rest were at she assumed.

Swimsuit Shop

Once she arrived, she left her bags at the front with the store's clerk before she begun looking for a swimsuit. Tomomi waved at the members of her group as she proceeded deeper into the store. As she looked around, a couple of multi colored and a black bikinis caught her attention. Shrugging her shoulders after she could not decide on which ones to buy for a while, she proceeded to grab the garments in her size and purchased all three of them.

Placing the new purchases into her duffel bag, she walked up to the rest of the group. "Where to next?" she asked.

Beach Front

Swim Wear Shop

Misato thought over the idea of the drinks. She knew she would like to try out the drinks but was a little worried about what would happen if she drank and became intoxicated. What kind of fool she could be in front of her fellow crew mate. after a few seconds of thinking, she reminded herself what Helen had said about enjoying the R&R. Turning to Helen, "Can we move on to the Cabana Ma'am? I would like to try one of this drinks."

Beachfront shop

While the others decided where to go next, Natsumi took a moment to go back into a changing room and change out of her uniform for good. She put on her new red and white striped bikini, then over it the frilly pink and orange dress. Packing her uniform and boots away in her travel bag, she slipped her sandals, hat and sunglasses on before leaving the changing room and rejoining the others.

Beach

Hanako grinned and laid out her towel under the cabana and set her NSP belt down next to Ramiro, leaving the battery magazine in her tote bag, and from the bag she grabbed a cold can of ice tea brought from the resort room’s mini fridge and handed it to Ramiro before getting one for herself and sipping on it for a while as she watched the waves roll in on the immaculate white sands. After that, she got undressed, revealing her newly purchased bikini – a dark blue one with cherry blossom patterns on it.

“I am going to try the new sweat feature of the NH-33 body,” Hanako eventually said aloud, grabbing a clear pink beach ball from the bag and blowing it up. She put her straw hat on over her freshly cut hair and pointed Elf ears, and then skipped out towards the wet sand by the surf and began to bounce the ball around.

fetch.php

Beach Front Shop

"Then it's settled, we're going to the beach, everyone grab your things. Remember, no one walks around alone, so stick to your travel groups." Helen spoke, before she gestured to Misato and Mitsuko. "Come on you two, let's get you to the drinks, then the beach." Helen spoke, as she stepped out of the shop, and the light breeze caught her hair, causing her to run her fingers over a loose strand to set it back behind her nepleslian-like ear. She waited for her companions, until she began to walk in the direction of the beach, as her sundress fluttered about her bare legs.

Beach - Booze Hunt

Leaving the shop behind her, Helen guided her travel companions in the direction of the beach, and, once there she began to seek out the nearest cabana-style bar, where she'd be able to obtain drinks for herself and her travel companions. Ever a Nepleslian in heart and soul, her instincts guided her in the direction of the nearest source of intoxication, as her stride picked up in her enthusiasm, as she waved to Misato and Mitsuko "Over here you two, double time." With that, she stepped off of the paved walkway, and onto the sands which stood between her and drink.

What Helen approached was barely able to be called a bar, but sure enough, behind the counter was a selection of alcohol, and all the modern amenities which allowed for such a small bar to operate and serve a steady flow of customers. As Helen walked up, she only half-way walked upon the sands, hovering above the fine grains for the most part, until she touched down fully upon approaching the cabana bar, where she leaned against the bar while the bartender went about serving other people. As Helen watched her companions through the skin on the back of her neck, she looked in the direction of the chalk-board which served as a menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back