• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 17.2] Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam's Grill

Takeyu smiled and patted Ramiro on the shoulder, before getting up. He sat with the Enlisted briefly purely to demonstrate that despite being an officer, he still viewed them the same as he did when he was enlisted as well. He picked up his drink, the flagged the waiter who had taken his older and showed him where he was going to be sitting.

He went over to the officers table and found himself a free seat and sat down, he listened to the conversation with interest and waited to see if he could perhaps jump in or just pay attention.

Sam's Grill

Sune pulled out his DataPad, "I have this with me, did not see the need to bring my ICP to dinner." Sune replied.

He made a quick notation of Konoka's name as a potential member. He pondered what Kotori would need.

He leaned towards Hanako, "I take it you are going to want someone you trust to go and keep an eye on her as well as help her?" he inquired.

Eventually the cute waitress returned with Ramiro's drink. He smiled at winked at her, at which point she gave a soft smile and shook her head.

"You best behave yourself," she said before walking away.

Ramiro grinned and picked up his drink, but before it even reached his lips, he stopped. Sitting on the coaster was a folded piece of paper that had been placed under his drink. He grabbed it and opened it, at which point he began chuckling.

"Take a look," he said as he tossed the now-open paper onto the center of the table.

Michelle
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
<3

Sam's Bar

Misato was about to make a smart ass remark about trying a "little bit" but quickly bit it back as her steak came. Smiling she thanked the waiter. Poring herself a full glass of mead she spoke slowly, "You know trying knew things are the spice of life, I was told during our R&R that through our individual experiences we grow and become the people we are meant to be. There for never try a little, a little will never allow your self to truly experience it." she hoped that Mitsuko would take the hint, relax and enjoy the world of new things that are out before her.

Sam's Grill

Natsumi thought for a moment after Bors asked his question. While she was still fairly new to the universe she had begun discovering things she liked while in training and during her short time on the Eucharis.

"Well, I really like music" she started "I'm excited to try out that karaoke machine I got while we were on that planet" she said shrugged. "Also, I really find space combat interesting... Very interesting. I spent a lot of time reading up on notable battles while I was in training. Guess that's why I've been specializing in gunnery, I can't wait to fire Eucharis' guns" she smiled, her fingers itching for the starships weapon controls.

"Other than that, I donno, Im still new" she went on. "I enjoyed when we all went to the beach, so I really want to do something like that again, um, margaritas are great too, so more of those would be great too"

Sam's Grill

"Mmm... I suspected the Reds while I was looking over the ship to begin with, that was one of the reasons behind that question I sent to your inbox while I was conducting my investigation." Helen explained, in reference to the question she had sent in relation to third-party military organizations which Yamatai had ties to. "Though, it is troubling that the Reds are still operating, if it was indeed them. That may motivate the Democratic Imperium to make a move in that area of space for the purpose of hunting them down." A sigh left Helen's lips, as she gave a soft shrug. "Though, so long as the Imperium does not step on anyone's toes, I do not see a problem."

That was when Helen's thoughts diverted to the topic of games, as she smirked softly at Hanako's mention of 'dare lotteries'. "You know, years ago, I had a former crew member of yours under my command. You would remember her, a samurai, white hair, red eyes?" Helen explained, as she continued to smirk; "She brought the dare lottery tradition over to my ship. I do have to say, since that game, I've been quite eager to play again. Though, if you don't feel up to it... well, I'm sure after the crew is done getting sauced up here, we'd be able to come up with something creative. Perhaps the dare lottery may even be the safe bet." Helen spoke, before cutting a piece of steak, and taking a bite with a softly audible 'nom'.

Sam's Grill

When her order arrived, Tomomi proceeded to start slowly cutting into the fish fillet. Then she stuck her fork into one of the pieces. She smiled a bit when she allowed the combination of the first and the seasoning blend in her mouth. She only half listened to the rest of the at the table.

Sam's Grill

"I keep forgetting that most of you aren't that old." Bors said to Natsumi, while staring down into his drink as he swirled it around in its mug, "Amazing though, some of you are barely a year old and are already superb fighting machines, and here I am at thirty, fighting for most of my life, and your already on par with me."

Man I'm getting old Bors thought to himself as he laughed at his own comment to Natsumi, and took another swing from his drink.

"Anything else you'd like to know?"

Sam's Grill

"I donno, I don't think there is anything wrong with how old you are" Natsumi said. "Means you got all your skills and knowledge through experience, thats gotta count for something" she shrugged.

"Um, what else do you think I should know about you?" Natsumi asked, then took a bite of her meal, which had just been delivered.

Sam's Grill

"Absolutely," Hanako told Sune, giving his hand a squeeze from across the table. "Do you have an interest?"

As Takeyu came over to the booth where the officers had gathered, she offered him a seat near her.

To Helen, she said, "I will see who we can get to come tonight, then." She sent an invitation to the crew's electronic mailbox for a private party at the Ikoi's park area (where they had done the promotions).

Sam's Grill

Mitsuko grudgingly let Misato pour her a glass of mead. She didn't seem too enthusiastic about it, taking small sips. She drank her water faster, as she worked at her fish. Murakami pondered the invitation to another party during dinner, wondering if she would have time to return to the ship. Again. Hopefully she'd remember to change this time...

Sune considered Hanako's question, and her sincere desire to help her clan mate. As he analyzed the situation, he came up with only one real solution. It was one that he had not even considered.

He leaned closer to Hanako, he whispered to her "Given the sensitive nature of the mission, and the importance to both you and your clan. The only option I can see to help you fulfill your desire is one that I am some what reluctant to speak of.

It is logical that I should be transferred to her command. I would be able to keep an eye on her, and report back to you while doing my best to help her succeed. My departure would create an opportunity for Takeyu to start being groomed for bridge duty, and you would have Helen to help during his transition."

Sune straightened and emptied the glass of wine he had been nursing. The smell of approaching food somehow failed to ease the sensation in his stomach.

Starbase Park Area

In the time between going to the restaurant and returning, the simulated sun in the park area had set, leaving the forest clearing bathed in dim moonlight. Along the edges of the clearing, a handful of tiki torches flickered, and there were rugs laid out on the soft grass in a circle for the Eucharis crew to sit on, as well as large coolers filled with various drinks and the box of random props and toys from the ship's crew lounge. There was also a selection of desserts like chocolate cake, cheesecake, and chocolate-covered strawberries.

Seems like I'm the first one here Bors thought to himself as he made his way over to one of the coolers and searched around for something to drink. After a brief search he picked out a can of Nepleslian Ale and found him self a rug to settle in on.

Hanako, with a glass of red wine in one hand, appeared shortly afterward. "Hello, Riko," she smiled. "Thank you for coming. I know this was a last minute idea. Hopefully some of the others will make it soon," Hanako explained.

Bors flinched a bit as Hanako spoke to him, suprised that he didn't notice her when he arrived. "Not a problem, ma'am, just happened to check my messages and saw your invite so I'd thought I'd stop by to see what this was all about." Opening his drink, a 'ka-chick' could be heard over the quietness of the clearing as Bors pondered something to say to break the somewhat awkward silence that seemed inevitable.

"How was dinner?" Hanako asked.

"Well judging from what everyone else had, it looked pretty good I just drank," Bors said chuckling a bit at himself, answering Hanako's question as he rocked his drink side to side in his hand to indicate what he meant before taking another swig.

Natsumi followed a few minutes after Bors. She had decided to join in on the after party as well and had taken a few minutes to down one more drink before heading off to the park.

"Good evening, Shosho," she greeted Hanako upon arrival. "Thank you for inviting us."

"Hello Natsumi," Hanako nodded respectfully. "Thank you for coming."

"Where is everyone?" asked Takeyu as he strolled casually toward the group, glancing about the area and expecting to find more than just the crew here, when he saw Hanako though he stopped and gave his commanding officer a deep bow.

Hanako returned the bow. "Perhaps the other crew members are busy or shy. I was very much hoping some of the newer additions to the crew would be able to make it. I am interested in spending more time with them and getting to know them better."

Takeyu stood there in thought for a moment. "Probably resend the message? Possible some crewmen didn't get it," he said though he wasn't entirely sure if it was just that they didn't get it, or perhaps were just too busy with other things - although ignoring a commanding officer wasn't something he'd do.

"It was optional," Hanako shrugged. "Anyone for some party games?"

"What kind of games?" Natsumi asked. "Oh hi!" she said to Takeyu and Bors.

"Games... oh boy..." Takeyu said, he had to wonder if Hanako might do one particular game he had heard of.

"I was thinking something like simple 'truth or dare,' or 'never have I ever...' Hanako replied.

Bors gave a nod to Natsumi and Takeyu as they both entered before turing towards Hanako. "Truth or dare eh?" he said with a slight grin on his face "This may get a bit interesting, glad I decided to show up."

"Here are the rules: We go around in order, and each person gets to pick a victim. The person has to choose truth or dare. You cannot pick the same person twice in a row, or the person that was just picked. Truth questions cannot be repeated or paraphrased. If you refuse to tell the truth, you must accept a dare. If you refuse a dare, you will have to do something worse. Any questions?"

Takeyu shivered, he hated truth or dares, mostly because he was never sure kind of questions were to be asked. "Any particular types of questions we can't ask?"

"You can ask anything. The point is to know one another better," Hanako explained. "Truth or dare, Takeyu?"

The Taii blinked and looked at Hanako. Mentally, he facepalmed. "Truth."

"What question are you most afraid someone is going to ask you?" Hanako inquired.

"That would actually be my past, considering I don't like talking about it much," answered Takeyu.

"That isn't a question," the golden-eyed captain pointed out.

"A question, hmm.... what I'm most afraid of is someone asking 'When I was younger, did I ever have to kill anyone'," Takeyu said, unsure if that would satisfy Hanako, he really was coming up with blanks.

"Alright," Hanako said. "Bors, you're up!"

"My turn huh? Well then I chose you ma'm truth or dare?"

"Truth," Hanako picked, taking a gulp of her wine and slipping off her shoes for comfort.

"Alright then," Bors said matching Hanako's gulp with one from his own drink, "If you had a half hour to live how would you spend it?"

"I would use my time unselfishly and try to leave something useful behind," Hanako answered. "And I would visit the mental backup machine," she added with a smile. "Natsumi is next."

"Okay, um not many to chose from..." Natsumi said and chewed on her lip. "Takeyu then. Truth or dare?"

"Mmm...." Takeyu tapped his chin and looked at Natsumi. "Dare."

"Um...oh.. um.. get a drink and stand on your head and drink it."

Takeyu stared at Natsumi, before walking over to the cooler and grabbing himself a soda bottle. He casually walked back to the ground. He set the bottle down on the ground and placed his hand beside it before going into a headstand, where he grabbed the bottle and began to drink its contents effortlessly.

When he was done he got down and tossed the bottle into the air before catching it and looking at Natsumi with a sly grin.

"Awesome!" Natsumi cheered and clapped for the engineer.

"Takeyu's turn," Hanako announced.

"Alrighty," he looked at the crew for a moment, before his eyes settled on Bors. "Bor's, truth or dare?" asked Takeyu.

"Truth sems to be popular, ill go with that."

"What's the dirtiest movie you've ever seen," asked the Taii.

"Well I see someones diving right on in," Bors said finishing off his drink and crushing the can in his hand before throwing it over his shoulder. As he got up to get himself another drink he started telling his truth "Well I've seen a few, but the one I can recall as the 'dirtiest' would pry have to be Bang Hur, lets just say it was a parody of some appartenly famous film and it involved some stuff from that box over there." Satisfied with his answer he took his seat and waited for the next round of questions.

"You should see some of the YSS Sakura viideo logs," Hanako laughed. "On second thought, perhaps not. Truth or dare, Natsumi?"

"Dare!" Natsumi replied.

"I dare you to have your butt showing for the rest of the game," Hanako laughed.

"Ohh doomed!" Natsumi squeeked. "Thoughed I'd be safe with the skipper!" she eyed everyone, especially Hanako, then made the appropriate adjustment to her skirt, thankfully she had underware on. "There!" She said and stuck her tongue out.

"You need to show butt!" Hanako prodded.

"Cluck cluck cluck." Came the sound from outside of the clearing, along with a laugh and some slurred speech. A few seconds later, the white-blouse and black pencil-skirt clad Helen strode into the light from the tiki torches. Cradled in one hand were her high heels, tucked in the crook of one arm was the fluffy white feathered chicken which she had retreived from the pile of goods which Hanako had purchased, and secured around the chicken was a harness which was attached to a leash, truly, it was a silly sight to behold, a NH-27 SAINT operative, with a pet chicken, strolling barefoot in a park. "Did I just hear the word 'butt'?" Helen asked, before laughing a little and stepping over to the group, before setting down Hennessy the chicken.

Takeyu sighed. Oh boy, he thought and watched Helen as she had come in and noticed the chicken in her hand but decided not to comment on it since she was waiting to see what Natsumi would do.

Natsumi sqeeked. "Oofh fine!" she said and adjusted her underwear too.

"Helen, your turn," Hanako offered. "Then back to Bors."

"Oh, you took me up on the idea of a dare party hm?" Helen spoke, as she went about finding a spot to sit down, kneeling upon the ground as she brought her chicken into her lap, which she began to pet.

"In this game, you know who the dares are coming from," Hanako pointed out.

"Ahh, a classic truth and dare game. So, I pick who I'm daring or asking a truth of, am I right?" Helen asked, as she looked around, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Or is it my turn to pick between a truth or a dare for me?" she spoke, smiling.

"The former," Hanako said.

"Ah, alright then. Since I'm arriving fashionably late... I might as well be bold, hm?" Helen spoke, before she picked up her chicken, looked it in the eyes and asked quietly; "So, who do you think?" She asked the bird, before setting the chicken back down in her lap. "Alright, Hennessy tells me I should go with my gut. Hanako, I pick you, truth or dare?"

Hanako wasn't stupid. This was Helen! "Truth."

"Mmm, a safe move." Helen spoke, as her purple hologram clad lips curled into a smile that was very befitting for a nekovalkryja, one that ate the Elysian, so to speak. "Alright, let's see... hm! I've got an idea~" With that, Helen seemed rather enthused with herself, before she spoke her question of the Shosho; "While stranded on that planet for all that time, how did you manage to satisfy your ah... 'personal needs', or to put it bluntly; how did you manage to deal with any bouts of excessive arousal? Assuming there were any moments of such a state."

"I fantasized and touched myself," Hanako answered, a little annoyed. "Often. What did you expect?"

"I don't know, something crafty, like making a device out of a stone or something... I mean, you had plenty of time, and it would have certainly been a conversation piece after the fact." Helen said with a grin.

"It sounds like you were fantasizing about what I was doing down there," Hanako commented. She turned to Riko. "Bors, you are up."

Bors wasn't sure wether or not to be distacted by the chicken that Helen had brought with her or what his captain had just said but he was sure about one thing sipping on his beer he peered around the circle on who to pick next. "Well I think Ill pick on our newcomer, so Miss Klein what will it be truth or dare?"

"Mmm, since I was late, I might as well catch up properly." Helen spoke, as she set aside Hennessy, allowing the bird to roam a bit, while anchored to her leash. "Dare."

"Alright then, swap an article of clothing, I'll be nice and let you pick, with the Taii over here." He said with a grin

"Oh, you're quite clever." Helen spoke with a giggle, performing a gesture of classic Yamataian origin as she covered her mouth to conceal her laughter. "I already know what I'll swap with the unfortunate Taii." With that, Helen stood up, before raising her skirt, revealing increasing quantities of her pale, ample, yet toned thighs. Her hands dipped beneath her skirt, expertly removing the purple lace thong underwear she wore beneath it, without revealing much unless someone was leaning in to peek. Skillfully, she went about slipping the underwear down her legs while moving her skirt back into place. With the garment removed, she held them up upon one finger. "I think this is an unfair swap, but, certainly it'll do the trick." With that, she tossed them in the direction of the true victim of the dare.

"Balls...." said Takeyu with a grumble as he took off his light blue underwear that had an image of his families ship etched into the side, being very thankful it was a clean pair but also being rather embarassed. "NO LAUGHING!" he shouted.

"It looks like my ship just came in." Helen gently teased, as she received the underwear, and went about slipping them on, bringing them up her legs, before settling them into place beneath her skirt. "... Okay, wearing these is more embarassing than taking off the other ones. Light blue is so not my shade." There was a soft laugh from her, as she returned to sitting down upon the ground. "Cozy though... could make decent sleep wear really."

Bors let out a small laugh, "I thought she was gonna pick a shirt or something, sorry sir, though if I was in your shoes i would of said that we already made the trade after she took them off."

"I'm going to pass this turn," Natsumi said. "I'll be right back! she said. All the drinking had resulted in her needing a quick restroom break.

"Hm." Helen sounded, as she gave a soft shrug. "I'll go with her. Safety in pairs." Helen spoke, as she got up from the ground, and presented the leash for Hennessy to Bors. "Here, watch over her and return her safely. That's an order." Helen spoke, giving a mock serious face, before smiling and walking away with Natsumi. "Mmm, I got to find a mirror to look at these underwear..." she spoke as she left the clearing.

As Helen walked away Bors picked up the chicken and starred it directly in the face, "Don't do anything stupid like run away, because you taste great deep friend on a toasted bun." Setting Hennessy down he attached the leash to his hand and resumed watching the game.

"That gives you a chance to pick someone, Takeyu," said Hanako. "Who will it be? Bors or me?"

"Hmm...tempting," Takeyu grinned at Hanako. "Sorry ma'am, but I choose you. Truth or Dare?"

"I will take a dare," Hanako said.

Takeyu snapped his fingers before looking at the food they had with them, then at the drinks, before looking back at the food and then over at Bors. "Well, since we have plenty of sweets here," he looked at the cakes they had and pointed at the one that covered in chocolate. "Take that cake there and shove it into Bor's face."

As Takeyu was deciding the Shosho's fate, Natsumi slipped back in with the group, refreshed and sporting a new drink.

"So mean!" Hanako blinked. "Brace for flavor impact, Bors!" Hanako took a piece of the ultra-moist, chocolate syrup drenched chocolate fudge cake and slowly pushed it into Bors's nose and mouth area, careful not to get it on her expensive dress. It was delicious and very messy.

Bors wiped the cake off of his nose, before taking his cake covered fingers and putting them in his mouth, "Messy, but you missed out on some good cake there boss." searching around he grabed a napkin from the dessert table and started to clean most of his face off.

Since Hanako had picked Natsumi last time and Helen was still out, this left Hanako a choice of Takeyu and Riko. Seeing Bors was occupied, she asked Takeyu "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," responed Takeyu.

"I dare you to take off everything but Helen's thong, and randomly strike dramatic poses for the rest of the night," Hanako dared Takeyu.

Takeyu blinked and looked at the group. "If that's what ya want ma'am," he said and began to strip down, taking his formal pants off and setting them aside along with the shirt, revealing his well exercised muscles and abs. Once everything was off, he started to flex his muscles.

Natsumi eyed the engineer, hiding her quickly blushing cheeks behind her glass-o-alcoholic drink, which she quickly brought up for a sip to do so.

"Yoru turn, Bors," Hanako said. "Then Natsumi."

"Ok then, Natsumi truth or dare?"

Finishing a gulp of her drink and taking a breath, Natsumi replied, "Dare" she said and could only wonder how much trouble her roomie was going to put her in.

Bors got up and went over to the dare chest and begain digging about inside it until he found what he was looking for. Pulling out a riding crop he tossed it to her and closed the box back up and pointed to it,"imagine its a horse, ride it complete with sound effects," As he returned to his seat he gave her a grin "Have fun"

Natsumi stuck her tongue out at Bors. "Imma get you, you'll see!" she said, then looked down to the item that had been placed in her hands. "Um..so, horse...Feathers, long bill, webbed feet, go "quack"?" she asked, looking at the others.

Mitsuko had decided to return to the ship and change, after dinner. She wasn't going to miss this second chance and show up to the afterparty still wearing her uniform. Hopefully she wasn't too late. The Neko carried a pair of sandals she'd purchased on vacation, enjoying the feeling of grass on her bare feet. She was wearing a long sundress, already missing her new rank pins. Murakami spotted the torches and crew as she approached, surprised the group was so small. She slowed to a stop nearby...arriving just in time for Takeyu's show. She blushed and quickly found somewhere else to look, wondering how often things like this were going to happen around here as she searched for somewhere to sit. Maybe two parties in one day was a bit much for her...

"Hello Mitsuko!" Hanako waved. "Do you want to join us?"

Mitsuko settled in on one of the handy rugs, plucking at her skirt. She looked straight at Hanako, mostly because she didn't want her gaze to wind up anywhere else. She was still blushing. "W-well, the invitation said to come here. Misato said I shouldn't be afraid to try things..." Murakami wasn't quite sure what she'd gotten herself into.

"We are playing truth or dare," Hanako explained

"Yeah sure, go for it" Bors said to Natsumi, seeing through her attempt at avoiding his dare. Reaching into the cooler he pulled out a non-alcoholic beverage and tossed it to Mitsuko, "Its pretty fun, stay for a round our two at least, plus we got cake." Bors pointed to his face that was covred in what looked like chocolate warpaint as he mentioned the cake.

"Humfh" Natsumi saw her ruse had been seen through. She set the riding crop between her legs and started hopping around, waving one arm in the air, "Woo clop clop clop, neigh!" she squeeked as she pretended to ride an imaginary hourse around the crowd. Making a full orbit she returned to her spot and tucked the riding crop under the waistband band of her skirt.

Mitsuko squeaked as the beverage flew towards her, managing to catch it easily enough, even if she was surprised. It turned out to be a can of soda, that she was slightly nervous about opening so soon after its flight. "Th-thank you. Um...I guess I can stay. For a bit." She was already working on a mental list of possible ways to escape, if things got too...awkward. "...um..." She blinked at Bors. "...is there any cake that doesn't have a faceprint in it?"

"Pick your victim, Natsumi," Hanako directed. "Mitsuko, there is plenty of cake."

"Hehehehe...." Natsumi grinned, who to choose, who to choose... "Bors, truth or dare?"

"Expected as much,"Bors said adjusting himself to so he was more comfertable on his rug, "I'll go with truth again, save myself from some embarasment for now."

Clearly Helen had taken her time returning from her walk, though, upon her return she found her spot in the group once again, as she looked to Bors. "My chicken please, Bors." Helen spoke, holding out her hand, awaiting Hennessy's leash. As she sat, she looked to Takeyu, and could not help but to release a snort as she attempted to stifle a laugh. "Oh my, I sure did miss plenty. The fun never stops hm?"

Natsumi thought for a moment, watching Bors as she made him wait for her question. "Okay, if you could go on a date with anyone here, who would it be?" she asked.

"Here you go ma'am" Bors said handing the chicken back to Helen, "And as for your question, I'd pry have to say Chusa Klein, judging from tonight she seems to know how to have a good time." Finishing off his drink he tossed it into the pile he was starting to make with empty cans "Then again i don't date much.." and grabbed himself another drink from the cooler.

"Thank you." Helen spoke with a smile, as she set her chicken upon her lap again. "Twice over." Helen added, as she heard Bors' response. "A smart man indeed."

Mitsuko managed to avoid the display of bare flesh as she searched for the promised cake. Soon enough, she'd sit back down, plate filled completely by one massive piece of chocolate cake. She flinched as she opened her soda, expecting the worst...and sighing at the quiet fizzing. She licked her lips, anxious to dig in.

Natsumi made a face at Bors after his answer.

"It's your turn, Mitsuko," Hanako said.

Mitsuko blinked. "..my turn? Oh!" She had forgotten what was going on, while halfway through her cake. "...what am I supposed to do?" She glanced around the group, still avoiding Takeyu. "Um..I pick someone first, right?"

"Yes, it is your turn to pick someone. The person chosen must pick if they will perform a truth or a dare, at which point you will pose a dare, or a question." Helen explained, as she stroked her fingers over Hennessy's feathers.

Mitsuko slowly chewed at another bite of cake, savoring it. "...mmm..." She licked her lips, considering the rules of this game. Apparently you won by embarassing people? She wasn't sure why people would like playing a game like that, but she should at least give it a try. Murakami had noticed the last two that had been picked, leaving her without many options. She wasn't brave enough to pick on the captain. "...um...Chusa Klein? Truth or dare?" She sipped at her soda to wash down the thickly frosted cake.

Helen appeared thoughtful for a moment, before she replied, "Mm... well, I received a dare last time, so for the sake of variety, truth.".

Mitsuko nodded...then panicked a bit. Oh no, this was the hard part. "...um...so..." She blinked, trying to think. "You um...seem like you should be doing something...different, than just hanging out with us." The only prolonged contact she'd had with Helen had been on vacation, really. She'd seemed so nice, which didn't quite match up with her attitude on the one mission they'd been on. Or the person with a pet chicken. "...is there somewhere else you'd rather be? Somewhere...um...better?" She blinked. "...did that make sense?"

"That made plenty of sense." Helen spoke, nodding lightly as she looked to Mitsuko with an expression that seemed to study the young Nekovalkryja. "I make it a point to fit in where ever I end up, or, in new situations. It helps me do my job. Though, if there was somewhere I would want to be right now... mm... I think I would like to be at a place I'd call home. Though, I'm not sure where that is right now." A smile soon broke through her expression, as she held up Hennessy; "She helps me feel a little more at home though."

Takeyu was busy getting a drink so his turn was skipped over.

"Final round," Hanako declared. "Truth or dare, Mitsuko?"

Mitsuko squeaked, sitting up straight, her plate completely empty already. "Oh! Um...dare?" Wait. She felt like she'd just made a huge mistake...

"I dare you to massage me for the rest of the game," Hanako grinned, going over to the chest and pulling out a jug of oil and a large towel. She removed her clothing and laid face down on the towel after placing it on the wooden chest. "Helen's turn!"

Mitsuko stared at Hanako, blinking, as the conditions were laid out. "...wait. Wait, but..." She scooted on the grass, trying to keep her eyes on the captain. What was she getting from that box? She opened her mouth to protest...eyes widening behind her glasses as clothes were discarded. "...!" Murakami was frozen in place for the moment, as she tried to process the situation she'd just wound up in. She dimly realized she was going to have to move, either to uphold her end of the bargain, or to escape, so she mechanically set her plate and cup aside.

"Mmm, who to pick..." Helen's gaze went over the group, Mitsuko would be her choice, though, she was just chosen. She had already made an embarassing situation for Takeyu, and she had already gotten a truth out of Hanako. In Helen's mind, that left Natsumi and Bors as viable choices. "Hm... Natsumi, truth or dare."

"Um..well, last round and I really dont have much interesting truths to say, so, dare" Natsumi replied.

"Well well, now what to have you do." Helen contemplated the matter, as she thought on the best dare that she could deliver, while not being too lewd for a park. Her very first idea seemed so much like something a teenager would pick, but it was worthy of a smile. "I dare you to kiss Bors, on the mouth, with tongue, for a minute. Don't try to skimp on the time either, I've got my internal clock on."

Natsumi looked between Helen and Bors and back. She had never kissed someone before. Funny that. "Um, okay" she glanced at her roomie, "Okay" she walked over to Bors, finishing off every last bit of her drink before grabbing him by the collar and planting one on his lips, fimly, her eyes fluttering closed as she gave him the works until Helen's clocked ticked down.

Mitsuko glanced side to side, but nobody was coming to her rescue. Hanako seemed happy enough to patiently wait where she was. Murakami gulped, wobbling a bit as she stood, walking barefoot through the grass toward the captain. "...I've never done this before." She squeaked out quietly, blinking at Hanako's bare back. She curiously poked at the jug of oil, before hefting it up, looking from the provided supplies to bare flesh a few times, trying to puzzle things out with her embarased, anxiety-scrambled little brain.

"Download a tutorial or something," Hanako suggested.

"Just don't get it mixed up with the fondling tutorial." Helen added.

Recovering from the impromptu makeout session, Bors adjusted his collar. "Could have given me a count down or something, but anyway it's my turn again. correct?"

"Correct," Hanako nodded, sounding a little sleepy.

There came a small applause from Helen; "Well done Natsumi." She congratulated the young nekovalkryja, as she smiled softly.

"Thanks" Natsumi replied, luicking some of the chocolate cake off her lips, then aquiring a new drink. She needed a moment to catch her breath after that.

Looking around Bors figured he had two people to choose from who weren't preoccupied with something else. "Alright picking on you again Chusa truth or dare?"

Mitsuko thought that might be a good idea. Research and following instructions were things she was good at. Soon enough she had the required information...blushing at what she was expected to do. Oil was poured onto flesh, followed by the hesitant touch of her hands. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on doing the job properly, but it was still embarassing. She was squirming uncomfortably, wrinkling her nose as oil oozed between her fingers, feeling Hanako's skin everywhere she touched

"Mmm... well, consistancy, as I've said, so, dare." Helen spoke in reply to Bors, to see just where he'd take the dare.

Searching around in his uniform Bors pulled out a pen and tossed it to Helen, "Write something creative on the Captain's back, or draw something... hell do both, and Mitsuko don't tell the Captain what it says, should be a suprise."

Helen caught the pen, smiling as she clicked it; "You should know, I do some art in my off hours." she spoke, before she crawled beside Hanako, and kneeled beside her as she eyed the canvas. "Mm, I think I've got it." Helen spoke mainly to her own self, as she put pen to skin. Her strokes were gentle, as she began to draw, then write. Minutes would pass, before she would take the pen away from Hanako's skin. What was left behind in ink was a chibi drawing of Hanako's head, with a crown ontop of her head, and a pair of sunglasses over her eyes. Above the head was written; "Gunship Princess", beneath the head was written "Deal With It". Satisfied with her work, Helen tossed the pen back to Bors. "That'll do."

Hanako breathed deeply as the various women worked her bare back. "Mmm."

Mitsuko moved her attention towards Hanako's shoulders, blinking her eyes open as Helen approached. "Wh-what?" She had to lean a bit out of the way as Helen worked. After, Murakami stared at the now-decorated flesh. "...I don't get it."

"My turn, hmm?" Natsumi smiled, taking a long sip from her drink, she had lost count of what number this one was. "Okay, Shosho, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Hanako answered.

"Hmm" Natsumi thought for a moment. She had several questions in mind, some could be fun or embarassing, but she had never had the Shosho's ear before in such a candid manner. "Um, what was the most important thing you learned when you were new like me?" she asked.

"In my military training, awareness was the most important thing I learned. Attention to detail can be the difference between success...and failure," Hanako answered. Seeing Takeyu had dozed off in the meantime, Hanako looked up at Mitsuko. "Would you like to finish off the game with your last question? Pick your victim."

"Formal... but she is right." Helen added, nodding softly to the matter.

Mitsuko had returned to her work, trying to avoid the artwork Helen had added, which still didn't make sense to her. "Oh dear. I'm last?" She lifted her hands away, trying to concentrate on her choices for a moment, thankful for the short break. Her options were limited this time as well. "I um...guess I should ask Riko-Hei, shouldn't I? Truth or dare?"

"I'll stick with truth." Bors told the skittish neko, "Fire away with your question."

Mitsuko had to think about it, for a moment. Then, she giggled, before returning to rubbing at Hanako's back for the few moments remaining in the game. "...do you want to kiss Natsumi like that again soon~?"

Bors thought about this question for a minute before answering, "Eh maybe not soon, but eventually maybe, long as she gives me some warning first. " he added jokingly.

"Thank you all again for coming," Hanako said, looking up from the table to the group. "It is time to call it a night! See you all back on the ship tomorrow."

Eucharis Cabin 6

Ever since she had found them, Reika had been looking forward to sitting down and cracking open some of the novels she had acquired upon UX-11 IX -- though, she did have some regret at not accepting the invitation for the party in the park and getting to know the rest of the crew better.

Whilst those that had joined the party played their game of Truth or Dare, Reika curled herself in bed and poured through one book after another until she drifted off to sleep.

Cabin 1

Sune had chosen to pass on the dare party. He recalled all too clearly the last one and he needed time to think. He pulled up some music and changed out of the clothes he wore to the dinner. He put on a robe and sat on his meditation mat. He went through some stretching exercises to clear his mind. The Eucharis was the second place that Sune called home, and he was mentally trying to prepare to leave it. After the exercises he contemplated the path before him.

Docking Bay - The Next Day

The next morning, a weathered T7 shuttle sat on a landing pad inside the Ikoi's main repair bay, not too far from the YSS Eucharis. Inside the shuttle, the middle seats were stowed and on the floor were cargo pallets with Sune, Reika, and Konoka's power armors strapped down on them. Hanako had also sent a few food items down to the shuttle: A salted ham, a giant wheel of cheese, a huge bag of cornmeal, and a bag of rare spices. These were wrapped in plastic and placed in a large plastic box.

It was time to say goodbye. The Shôshô, dressed in her black coat and accompanied by Pineapple, stood waiting at the shuttle for the transferring crew to arrive.

After the party

With the festivities and games done with, Natsumi had decided it was best she return to the ship and pass out. She had drank way to much and done way to many strange things for her own good! She managed to shuffle her way back to the Eucharis, onboard the ship and into her cabin with a rather zombie like cadence.

She had arrived before her roomie, the place was empty and quiet and she stared at her bunk for a long moment.

"Hi bed..." she mumbled, shuffled a few steps closer, then fell forward, face planting on the soft mattress. She had not bothered to change into her night clothes or even ready the bed and pull blankets over herself, she was just out.

Eucharis - Next morning

Natsumi woke with a start, her eyes snapping open, her pounding head a reminder of the events the night before. She cleaned herself up, changed into a fresh duty uniform and threw on her overcoat and hat. She had heard Konoka was departing the ship, along with Sune and Reika.

The caffeinated and chipper pink haired medic had been kind enough to befriend Natsumi when she had come aboard and even though relatively new to the ship still, Natsumi felt it was important she saw her and the others off when they left for their new assignment.

After a quick inquiry to the ships computer, she was off, racing out of the Eucharis and to the docking bay landing space occupied by the shuttle destined to convey her shipmates away. She hoped she had arrived in time not to miss them on their way out.

As she closed on the shuttle, Natsumi spotted Hanako and Pineapple waiting there and knew she wasn't too late.

"Good Morning, Shôshô, Pineapple Heisho" Natsumi greeted them, bowing "I thought I would come see Konoka Hei and the others off"

Eucharis: Next Morning

Like every morning, Takeyu had gotten up early to shower and eat, before tending to his shipboard duties. He had made a few rounds through the ship, inspecting systems, checking on the main weapons array, turrets, armor plating, and also the ships superstructure before he had returned to his cabin and changed out into his dress uniform.

It wasn't something he was expecting, to see three people he enjoyed working with and never thought he'd ever have to say goodbye to suddenly leaving. He'd known Sune since he'd first been assigned, and looked up to the soldier as someone he should try and reach for and a person he had come to respect to the point where he viewed Sune as more family than a fellow crewmen and officer.

He also didn't want Reika to leave, he viewed her as being a valuable member of the crew and wanted to watch her grow. Konoka was likewise the same, he didn't want her to leave either.

With a heavy sigh, he nodded his head and looked at the rank on his cloths. His new rank was still setting in and he still didn't know what was going to happen next, it was an unknown to him, but one thing he did know was that he didn't want to remain as a ships chief engineer the rest of his life.

It was one reason why he had wanted to train a few crewmen to be technicians, but the last crewmen he had begun to train had transferred off the ship and he hadn't found anyone else who was interested.

Maybe someday I'll get another technician, he thought with another sigh but then shook his head and looked up before grabbing his ICP and heading out to the shuttle bay.

While he walked he looked at his ICP and at what he'd ordered, and nodded. He'd made certain that three of the items in question had been sent to the shuttle for Sune, Konoka, and Reika.

When he arrived, he bid Hanako a good morning. "Morning Shosha," he gave a bow toward his commanding officer, "good day Pineapple Heisho, Natsumi-Hei."

Before Retiring

After completing his meditations Sune stood up and put on some casual clothes. He pulled out his duffel bag and back pack to start packing. He emptied his locker placing the contents on his bed. He then paused, asked Charisma where Cherry was. With that information he made his way to her, he wanted to tell her personally about his new assignment rather than have her find out via the grapevine. He valued the friendship that they had built over the years, and more so during shore leave.

He buzzed at her cabin door, when she opened the door she had a mischievous look on her face. But it quickly fell when she saw the serious look on his face. She let him and they talked for about half an hour. Sune promised to stay in touch as much as his new assignment would allow. The two of them hugged and Sune left for his cabin and packing.

Cabin 1
Sune woke up and packed his usual Type 30 Duty Uniform and put on his Dress Uniform, he looked around his room. He had succeeded in packing the majority of his stuff, but there was one item that he had chosen to leave behind. He put on the backpack and slung the duffel bag over his shoulder. He then picked up the parcel that contained his extra swords and stand.

He exited the room and made his way to the airlock of the Eucharis. He "Farewell Charisma, take care of Hanako and the crew." he sent telepathically to the MEGAMI. Sune walked away from the Gunship that was his home for almost four years, the majority of his life was spent with her hull.

Sune walked over to the T7 shuttle seeing Hanako standing there. His stride slowed slightly at the sight of her. He had a brief moment of wondering if this was a mistake, but banishing the thought he stood a bit taller and approached.

He stopped put down his baggage and bowed to Hanako, "Jalen Sune-Shosa, requesting permission to leave ma'am." he said.

Shuttle Pad

"Good morning, Natsumi," Hanako nodded. "Good morning, Takeyu." The Shosho seemed distracted and pensive.

When Sune arrived, Hanako wiped glossy gold eyes with the back of her hand, her cheeks red and her lips slightly pursed. "I had told myself I would not get sappy," she confided in a soft, hoarse voice. She wrapped her arms around Sune's trunk and held herself against him and silently cried for a almost a full minute before resuming her earlier stance.

"Permission granted. Sune, I expect you to make the Byakuren the best ship in the fleet, like you did for the Eucharis," Hanako said, "and please stay in touch."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back