• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Yome Ismâopate [Mission 2.2] Return and recover.

Wapoin Ruosa

Syaboa looked down and sighed "T-That isn't from anything that happened today" she looked back up "I don't know how it happened" she rubbed her arm and tried to hide her feeling "I guess I will have to show you." Syaboa removed her tunic to reveal the wound, blood had stained the fur around the wound "I got it on my internship, some raiders attacked I was knocked out..." her tail had wrapped around her body and there was tears in her eyes "I woke up on a rescue vessel with it."

Engine Area

La'tâ was a bit startled by Tasi appearing on screen and it made her jump, she wasn't as calmed as she thought. "Tasi...yes I will upload my logs." She starts the transfer. "Murr brought back the memory unit from her Dahome as well, I will upload that too."

After the transfer of her own logs finished she went into the flitter to grab the memory unit and come back to upload it's data, thankfully being part of the silver moon sect, she learned how to do such things as plugging up stand alone drives so there was not much fumbling around with the set up.

Wapoin Ruosa

::Mind's Theatre::

... The view shifted to the right and back to the left over the scene. The stirring of pride blossomed at seeing the might of the Poku. But there was more, a message, but what was it? . She looked down at herself humbled by view even though pride raged within her that she was part of something grand, even with all of her faults....

Her tail gave another more stately full sweeping curve and the tips of her claws were seen as she laid there on the table being treated.

:: Mind's theatre ::

... She worried over what she saw as the view faded into the comforting darkness...

Murr Rem Sleep had past into deep healing relaxing sleep that rejuvenates and helps restore the body for the demands that are placed upon it during waking hours. Even her tail went limp as it hung off the side of the table.

Gulvisa Ruonor

Alpin gave the two baqli a slightly impatient look at the question he'd just answered. "Alpin, and my brother is Yanga." He answered anyway, helping to move some of the bigger pieces of equipment out of the hold and to a better spot in the bay.

Yanga jumped at Miali speaking up when he wasn't watching, puffing up his furr in surprise. He turned around and then sighed, soothing a paw over his own head and ears. "Yes please?" He asked, waving a paw at some of the larger things they still needed to get moved. He seemed perfectly willing to accept the Tuoro's help.

Alpin poked his head inside the flitter door and nodded "Doesn't that one contain a jodau?" He asked Yanga.

"Yeah... Actually I think it does. Lets get this out of here first. We need to be really careful though." He glanced over to Miali. "Help me move it to the doorway and Alpin can help from there." He moved over to one side of it and got a good grip on it, waiting for Miali so they could move it to the doorway.

(( @paladinrpg Thank you for your patience <3 ))

Wapoin Ruosa

Murr woke feeling a bit groggy from the last of painkillers and meds, that put her under for her treatment, wore off. She looked around disorientated as her mind kicked into high gear. She took several experimental sniffs of the air as it dawned on her that she was laying on one of the beds in the Wapoin Ruosa. Her abdomen felt a bit tender, yet everything inside her was just fine and was where it was suppose to be from the feeling of the firmness of upper torso.

She remembered bits and pieces of her dream. It still troubled her as she thought about what she had seen or given to her by the Poku Sacred Beings in the vast vision while undergoing treatment.

Murr hoped that her Dahome's memory unit and report was given to the correct people aboard the ship. And the samples she had gotten ended up in the labs to be analyzed so that the justice will be brought forth to those that attacked the Ibaka. Sogi and Tota can lay to rest their ghosts.

Once released from here, she had one more mission to accomplish, which was self imposed. To see to the care of the two baqli and make sure their future care was taken care of. Then it would be off see the ship's Detis Goa'a, for she had questions to be answered. Or was she to figure this out on her own.

She was getting restless as she came more and more alert, realizing she was slacking in her duties. She fidgeted and shifted. Wiggled her toes as she extended her claws and retracting them.

Flitter bay

Dorgos and Meopa made their way to the bay to help with offloading. Seeing the bagli moving hazardous stuff, they opted to take most of it out of a sense of safety.

Potos walked into the bay as Yanga was working with his sibling to get the jodau out of the flitter. "Hold damn it.. Let me get this platform over there to load it onto. A jodau in this mode is extremely vulnerable. Once its secure on the platform I will be taking it to the Jodau Ruosa." he slid the platform close enough to the craft. It remained a constant 5 inches from the deck.

Potos listened to Memi's call for assistance. "Qopo." swore aloud and then activated the intercom. "You remove the jodau. What in the name of the watcher were you thinking? A jodau is a delicate piece of equipment. I just hope it is fine and well Tasi is going to have some company.

Kehula out."

After being properly growled at Memi continued on to the flitterbay. Once he arrived he raced into the ship and started pulling the Judau out of the flitter. He wanted it to be ready for Potos when they arrived. whispering to the metal box Memi tried to sooth the being inside, even though he knew she couldn't hear him. "It'll be all right, I got you aboard, soon you'll be hooked back up..."

Last edited:
Gulvisa Ruonor

The pilot listened awhile as she picked up the two brothers' names from the conversation going on. "Brothers, hmm?" she spoke once, swishing her tail a couple of moments in thought. "Looks like between the two of you you have both brains and brawn covered," she added with a playful wink to Yanga and Alpin. "I'm Miali, by the way."

As she went to go help the Bajao'a with the container that encased the salvaged Judau, suddenly Memi appeared, along with the head engineer Potos with some kind of anti-gravity sled to place it upon. Seeing the concern on his furry face and how he cooed to the machinery, Miali decided to let him handle most of the job moving it after all, but she chided him a little bit before letting go of the crate from her armored hand. "Alrighty bookworm, you removed that thing so I guess it is only fitting that its your baby now. Hope it was worth all that trouble. Just warn us more next time would ya? We could have lost a team mate when it made the atmospheric shield in the flitter bay lose power. Lucky for you the flitter closed up quickly and I was on top of the controls."

Meopa and Dorgos made note of the Âdornorpa'a who emerged from the Âdortin'sa. Dorgos was sorely tempted to go over and try to chat up the flitter operator. Once they had deposited their load of stuff they took from the flitter he walked up and waited for a chance to speak to Miali.

Potos made quick work of securing the Jodau on the platform. He then moved out of the bay with a efficiency of movement. "I hope Tasi is not going to mind sharing his room." he muttered heading out the door. He was already going through the procedure in his mind to hook up this jodau to the Yome. It would be using the auxiliary connections, so while it would have a wide range it would not be able to control anything vital without Tasi's permission.

Meopa walked up to Dorgos, after catching part of Miali's comments. He whispered to his apaloa, "Did I hear right he disconnected the brain from that other ship while it was in motion." he whispered.

Dorgos looked at his apaloa, "That seems to be the right of it, that take stones or foolishness. I'm not sure I want to know which it was." he replied in a whisper.

Gulvisa Ruonor

The Tuoro's grey furred ears twitched a few times as she heard the whispers coming from behind her, turning towards Dorgos and his twin brother behind him with her alluring violet eyes. She had obviously caught the last of the black Qaktoro's comments. "Oh he's got the stones, alright... he found the weakpoint in the enemy armor we fought too. But then to go and do that... it shows he's worrying more about a machine than his fellow poku. Uadoj..." she finished with a frustrated slur, not quite able to figure that guy out.

Of course Miali quickly let it go when she realized just how much attention she was drawing in the bay now, and was naturally loving every minute of it. This new set of apparently male twins was a fine audience who had taken an interest in her, and she'd hate to disappoint. "Forget that guy though, now you seem more like my type... tall, dark and handsome. Although, I might have to have my eyes checked for star blindness because I'm seeing double?" She smiled along with the flirtatious comment, making a better impression of her true nature than they just saw a moment ago. "I'm Miali Syavis, the Yome Ismâopate's new Âdornorpa'a. Are you also pilots?"

Wapoin Ruosa

Murr squirmed and fidgeted as she waited to be released from the Wapoin Rousa. She waved down a passing attendant and made motions to get access to the ship's communication center to send off several messages on the behalf of the Sogi and Tota. It was important for her to follow through with her self imposed mission on the behalf of the Baqli.

She settled down after adjusting the bed so she was semi-sitting up to keep pressure of her abdomen while composing her messages to be sent off ship. On to surviving kin, another to her parents to get active in gaining custody of the two Baqli if their kin didn't accept them. While she awaited the inquisition on her ruined Dahome.

She couldn't concentrate as the dream or vision still plagued her thoughts. With a soft exhale, she typed what she remembered of the dream. Thinking of all the possible meanings as she reflected back on the dream-vision.

She gave another exhale as she sent off the two text messages concerning the baqli. Now she could focus on cyphering her dream. she even requested to see the ship's Detis Goa'a o come and have a meaning full discussion. She had to get to root of what she was shown as it driving her to distraction and in her position she couldn't have that. Specially while on a mission where her attention need to be focused.

AFter Potos took the Jodau, with out saying a word to Memi, he followed. Like a fried concerned with another following them into a med bay, Memi didn't let the Jodau out of his sight. He had said they would get her her save, and he was going to see that it would happen. Though the armor he had been wearing for the past few hours were started to chaff in funny places.

Hallway to the Jodau Ruosa

Potos muttered as he moved to bring the Jodau to Tasi's chamber. 'That's an older series brain containment chamber, integrated one to boot... when was the last time it was serviced.... as badly damaged as the Âmuso Ibâka was it could have been operating on its reserve systems.... I'm probably going to have to splice together a system connector for the jodau... greenie meant well... but it will be my hide if I can not get it hooked up."

He stopped at the door to the brain room. He entered his code and unlocked the doorway. As the door slid open he turned to Memi. "You have two choices right now loa baq. You can go and get out of that Dahome, clean up and then return. Or you can sit here. You can not come into the chamber, and it is going to take me some time to get this jodau properly hooked up. It would be a better use of your time to do the former and return."

He then slid the cart into the room. He left it in the center and went to the supply cabinet in the brain room and started getting the pieces he was going to require. He started fitting the first pieces into the floor which would support the support module for the brain.

Flitter area

Dorgos and Meopa looked at Miali. Meopa gave a brief nod and spoke, "A pleasure to meet you Miali Syavis. I am Meopa Tigu, this is my apoloa Dorgos. We are assigned to the Yome Ismâopate as Gulvisa pilots."

Hallway to the Jodau Ruosa

Stopping, Memi watched for a few minutes, hoping and praying he had helped and not hurt the Jodau. He started pacing but finally gave in and went back to go and get the armor off.

Armory ((?))

As he worked slowly to removed the armor, he went back over all that had happened in the past hours. he had see ghosts, fought a heavy armored traitor, and recovered data on the ghost ship. He had watched and read last words and minutes of crew's lives. Lives that could just as easily be his crew-mate's. With this thought he climbed out of the suit and rushed over to a trash can and proceeded to dry heave a bit. Nothing came out, for all that was in his guts before the mission was all over the inside of the armor and down his front. As he got control of himself again, he tiredly moved back to his armor and pulled the bag from it that contained the hard drives book, and other documents he had retrieved.

Armory - Memi Cabin

As he walked, Memi tried to breath deeply and fought to stay calm. The bag was heavy, making the trip a bit more difficult then when he made it in reverse earlier. Though he still got it to his room and set them all up onto his bunk. Later after he made sure the Jodau was safe he would start going through things and write up a full report for the Command crew.

Grabbing a change of uniform and his bathing bag, Memi left and went to the nearest showers.

Engine Area

La'ta soon finished the transfer of all data on her armor as well as from Murr's, and the medical data as well. Now that the data had been transferred she needed to write up a report, but considering she was in her armor the whole time and she just transferred the video logs it seemed a bit redundant, and she was a bit exhausted, two treatments, protecting baqli from explosions and wandering around a deserted ship would tire anyone out.

So for the first time in years she decided to slack of just a little, she would write a report later, for now she removed her armor and got it stored properly. She then began to wander around and look for the two Baqli, she wanted to make sure they were doing okay and that Tota's leg was doing all right.

Gulvisa Ruonor

Yanga and Alpin both moved when Potos showed up to retrieve the Judau and they let the other take it away without a word. Their attention shifted temporarily to Meopa and Dorgos when the pair showed up, already recognising the other pair of twins from an earlier meeting together on the way to the Yome. "Hello again." Yanga murmured quietly to the pair, muscling a few more things from inside the craft to hand to Alpin for the other to move from there. While Alpin was away Yanga gave Miali a nervous looking teeth barring "Sorry we didn't introduce ourselves earlier. I'm Yanga, and my brother is Alpin. Nice to meet you." He watched the trio for a long moment before Alpin interrupted "Which of the crew took responsibility for the baqli?" He asked, wanting to get a message off to them to let them know the pair were alright for the most part.

Flitter Area

Miali looked over the Tigu brothers with a renewed interest before speaking, "Mmm... now that is an exciting job to be in, and both of you at once, too? You really are double trouble to the enemies of the clan." She paused and shifted her paw carrying the helmet."I used to hang around with the Swift Knife Sect flyboys all the time back home growing up... until I became one of them myself. Flying a Vona'oa is nothing like a Gulvisa, though... care to indulge me with some battle stories later? I'm all ears for that." The Tuoro then flicked her own grey ones once or twice for emphasis.

Her violet eyes glanced back at the light-furred Yanga as her nervously bared his teeth while giving a greeting. She idly wondered if this pair of brothers had some tension with the twin Tigu's. The dancer just waved it off though and kept a chill attitude with her reply. "Seems we have another pair of apoloas aboard... always nice to be feeling that vibe of brotherly love! It must be really cool to be working together on the same ship like this."

La'ta would find that Keyul had taken charge of Sogi and Tota and had them in the Wapoin Ruosa.

From the speakers in the flitter area, Tasi's voice replied to Alpin's question.
"Keyul Qaeas the Yome's Detis Goa'a, it fell to him to provide counseling to the two surviving members of the ship. Right now they are in the Wapoin Rou'sa getting checked out by Jaqsi. They had also been assigned a cabin in the passenger section of deck 1."

Dorgos smiled at Miali, "Well, we saw fit to come into this life together. We have always had each other's back. So it made sense that we would apply for the same vessel. As for being fighters, our family has a tradition of serving aboard the Fuâmy'a Ruomâqi. This just seemed like the logical next way to serve. As for battle stories... well, this is our first assignment. So most of our stories are dealing with other situations. But we're always glad to share. "

Meopa noticed Miali's attention towards the other twins, "I see you have met Yanga and Alpin. We came over on the same transport. They seem like solid people. At least you can tell them apart easily." he grinned.

Wapoin Rou'sa

Murr set the electronic notebook to the side and began her set of exercises that could be performed while confined to the bed that she had developed over the years when she was a Baqli ad growing up. It came in handy for moments like this when her mind just wouldn't shut off or when worrying over a problem when she couldn't move about or pace. It came in handy during her schooling and when confined to bed.

Ears flickered at the sounds of the two Baqli. She smiled even wider when she heard Keyul's voice getting frustrated at times trying to get them to open up. They would deal with their dogs (demons) as they had proven; at least Sogi, Tota had that hidden steel also; they would survive. They just needed time and a place that was a lot more stable before they would open up to seek the help they needed. Or someone who knew their situation and hopefully came to trust.

Murr made her presence known by tying a note to one of the metal drinking cup. She eyed how the place was set up before she threw the metal cup in the direction of the two Baqli. Hoping it would get to them as it definitely got the attention of one of the Nurses.

==============
Note:
Sogi, Tota.
I sent the messages off about your situation. I hope where ever you two end up at will be filled challenges and happy times. I send my thanks and I am sure that La'ta sends her's also, for the cooperation you've have shown and the trust you've placed in us. I would've formally welcomed you to the Yome Ismaopate. Alas I was more wounded that I thought I was. Maybe I will be able togive you two the tour of Yome Ismaopate later as duty permits.
Your Friend and Protector; Murr

Wapoin Ruosa

Jaqsi checked on Murr's status from her office. The various injuries she had suffered were healing along acceptable lines. She left the office and walked over to Murr.

"Well Sar, you are mending nicely. Another fifteen Tui'sa and I will release you to light duty. You will need at least 24-36 hours for the healing to complete." she said putting a hand on the calico Tula.

Across the room, Sogi snatched up the aforementioned and launched cup. She looked over at Murr and crossed back over. "You are looking much better Sar Murr. Mother always said Daho'a rarely appreciated how injured they were until their body made it clear. Thank you for saving Tota and I. If my pialoi were still with us. I am sure she would have liked you." she said taking hold of one of Murr's hands.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back