• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 8.2] Bringing the Daur home.

Bridge

Sheela slipped onto the Bridge of the ship and moved over to the Bridge Engineering section and looked it over, taking note of the Status Display. Making sure it corresponded with the one down in Engineering. She fiddled with a few controls and watched them give her the various status of the bridge various systems and controls, making sure everything was well within specs.

She gave a soft "squee" of satisfaction as the results were good. She glanced at the Chusa of the ship, "Everything been checked and good to go. Chusa!" She exclaimed softly, yet heard without distracting from others from their duties and conversations.

Bridge

Eiven's pause soon be came much more extended as Sheela seemed to have completed it herself already. Looks like another opportunity missed to get his hands dirty.

Bridge

Sheela saw Eiven on the bridge and turned to him, "Yooz looking for a tech to fix something in the medbay? Pausng before departing the bridge. "Squeee! Iz should report to yooz?"

Bridge

"I'm sorry?" Eiven asked, unsure if he heard correctly, and if he had, where the technician's question was coming from.

Bridge

"Yooz the Doctor. Whot brings yooz to the bridge? Looking for a Tech to fix sumthing in the ship's Infirmary?" Sheela let loose her barrage of questions.

"Thank you, Sheela." Misaki replied. Two transfers? Well they can learn something. She checked the internal sensors before pinging the hanger bay, "This is Kurusu. All personnel clear the deck, inbound armor transfer." She made sure to make the call despite there not being anyone present.

"Aeon-actual, Tanoshimi-actual. We will be ready for the transfers presently. Standby for the signal." She sent back, before nodding to Freyja. She could handle that much, and of course, she had not forgotten what Eiven had said, "Your instincts are not bad. I am wary, but hopeful. We also have far more backup than many other diplomatic missions, in the off chance this is a ruse. Tactically speaking we are in a fairly advantageous position, but I do not plan on letting that cloud my judgement." The XO was more than happy to explain what she was thinking to the doctor, "If you have input or concerns by all means."

She paused a moment, and then looked over to him again after glancing to a readout for one moment, "Report to the hanger once the transfers are on board, please. Have them get settled in and report to stations. Ensure they are briefed if they ahve not been."

Bridge

Now Eiven was sure he understood what the technician said; however he remained unsure as to why his presence on the bridge would mean he was looking for technical help. The doctor then recalled a few similarly abrupt people, also in technical or engineering positions, and figured he would assign the incident there. He then countered to himself that at least the Moussian was eager to work.

The man was about to respond when the XO began offering her feedback. In a way he felt saved; but at the same time not quite. "Thank-you, Ma'am," he replied, " and I'm not seeing any extras to advise against our current course. I'll go see to the transfers." With that Eiven gave Misaki a bow and turned to go

At that point the cadet was ready to head out the door again; but he paused and looked towards Sheila. "I was up her by request so I could do some learning," he finally told her, "so no, I don't have any repair work for you to worry about. Anyway, off I go." Eiven then gave her a kind nod before continuing on his way off the Bridge.

Bridge:

Sheela nodded to Eiven, returning the bow with a curtsy. She looked over the bridge one more time and headed off the bridge. Semi-following Eiven till a cross corridor. Which she went the opposite way.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back