• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • ๐Ÿ“… May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.2A] Alpha Team / Secure the Tech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
๐ŸŒธ FM of Yamatai
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Game Master
๐ŸŽจ Media Gallery
"Harris, get down here!" Hanako ordered. She spoke in a stern but soft-spoken voice that might not have heard if she hadn't been also telepathically transmitting her voice to him. At the same time, she also gestured for him to come out of the ship bay and down into the hall.

Harris could see there was blood splatters all over her left side and her thigh was soaked in it. It wasn't hers, though.

Mikael got up from the bay floor and ran down the ramp towards the hall. He popped from what ever cover he could find in the hanger along his route to the others. Once he reached the others, he didn't bother to conceal the submachine gun and took up a sentry near the Taisa towards the hall, sweeping in both directions.

He tried to keep his emotions in check after seeing Darnell, but he was failing at it as his face still have a harden edge to it.

Hanako tucked her pistol away again and gestured for Mikael to do the same. "Come on, let's pass the customs checkpoint and get into the station."

Once Mikael had his weapon back in under his robe, Hanako passed through the doorways into the customs area, and quickly went to the station where their SAINT agent was waiting. The Elysian looked at the blood on Hanako's robe. "Is there an emergency?"

"No, we just had an accident while unloading," Hanako explained. "No assistance is needed."

"Very well," the agent replied, letting them through.

Hanako went straight to a cargo elevator.

Charlie Team said:
Be advised our SAINT operative almost did not make it to meet us. Stated that the Station appears to be having problems with the lifts. Suspect lifts are being monitored, and may be used to ambush teams.

Mikael made a few more sweeps before concealing his weapon under his robe and proceeded to follow the Taisa towards the custom area. He looked behind a few times before entering the customs area. He made a few quick scans of the area and sped up his walk to catch up with the Taisa. He looked at the SAINT agent and made a quick smirk as he walked towards the cargo elevator.

"This the only way to move around?" Mikael said, referencing the comm message.

"We can use a maintenance tunnel or air shaft," Hanako suggested. "See if you can find one."

In the meantime, Hanako checked her communicator, locating their objective on a station map. The teleporter units were stored in a guarded armory in one of the upper levels.

Mikael nodded and ventured off to explore the area with care, mindful about the attack earlier.

Hanako unlatched a panel on a nearby wall, located beneath a large air vent. "Over here," Hanako said. Mikael could see her hair blowing with the force of the cold air coming from the open panel. The Taisa stepped inside, finding a round tube that lead down for countless levels. The air from above was strong, but she thought they would be able to climb up if they were careful. They couldn't stay in there too long, though...it was quite cold. She closed her eyes to shield them from the wind and began climbing upward. "Close the panel behind us," Hanako ordered Mikael once he was inside, having to shout over noise of the rushing air.

Mikael popped up near the Taisa when she unlatched the panel underneath the air vent. Mikael made a silent curse to himself as he had completely missed that simple solution. "Well this is sure a great beginning to a short career." Mikael thought to himself as he climbed through the panel after the Taisa.

Mikael had a difficult time fitting into the space after closing the panel as soon as he got in. "Blasted wings...." he commented under his breath. Then he started to shiver gradually more as be climbed up with the Hanako. "Blasted vent" he commented once again. "How far do we have to go? When we get there, I should be the first one to pop out. No point in losing you ma'am." Mikael shout in over to hear over the air rushing though the vent.

"A hundred stories," Hanako said. "You're a human, right? Hold on to me and we will fly it. I don't want us to freeze to death trying to climb this by hand," the Taisa said. "Also, I think sharing body heat would be a godo idea," she said, shivering. "The hard part might be the way back. We need to carry all the teleporter units...need to find a forklift or truck or something..."

((OOC: I should post something so that she would not be forgotten. :lol: ))

Nika had been busy, mainly in SPINE interface, as she poked around the security systems of the space station. The meal earlier was exceptionally good and helped the neko quite abit on her morale, no matter how much disappointed she had trying to break into the sytem of the intended target without causing an alarm.

"Ok send a little of this program here and there... then try prodding with this trojan..." She watched the process as they were intercepted, rejected, and ignored, "Since these don't work..."

"Himeya-Hei..." Chrisma chimed in, "Perhaps you could try intercepting outgoing data packages, maybe from there you can find ways instead of poking around."

"Been doing that, but so far nothing interesting... hold on..." Nika intercepted a very suspicious data not of Elysian coding and made a copy before letting the original go in its way, "Looks like we got something..." She quickly decode it, revealing the data to be a video recording of a section of the station where she recognise the Charlie Team, weapons drawn, looking down at five bodies, "Why is this being sent out and the station's alarm didnt go off? Unless... its being comprimised from within?" She wondered, looking at the video again, not sure on what to do next...

"Y..Y..you don't have to tell me twice, ma'am." he said shivering as he climbed up a little higher. He hesitated a few moments trying to figure where to wrap his arms around his much smaller commander. He settled on wrapping his arms around her waist, closed his eyes, and tried to ignore the awkwardness of all of this...even if it was a matter of survival.

Here he was in a freezing climate control air duct for a space station with his arms wrapped around a Neko. His old friends on Nepleslia might say he was the luckiest guy around, but Mikael sure wasn't feeling like it. "Grand pa always did say that the Yamataians would be the end of me." he said as he tried to make the saying a joke to calm his nerves. "How large are these Transporter units??"

"A little larger than my butt," Hanako said, "Move your arms around my shoulders. It would be more safe."

With Mikael now embracing her, the Taisa waited a few seconds to make sure everything was ready. His body felt warm and...good against hers. It occurred to her that it'd been a long time since she'd last had a man in her bed. She quickly re-focused on the mission at hand and then flew up through the shaft at high speeds. It took a minute or two.

They arrived cold but okay at the right deck, where Hanako carefully maneuvered them into the short maintenance area inside the access panel. It was a tight squeeze.

"Your pistol is digging into my leg a bit."

Mikael climbed higher up around her shoulders and closed his eyes again before she begun their trip up the shaft. Mikael couldn't help but feel embarrassed by her remark. When he started to notice the walls around him were way to close for comfort he opened his eyes and realized they were in the maintenance area inside the access panel. "This the place?" Mikael said trying his best not to be on Hanako. "Ummmmm...."

Charlie Team said:
Encryption active. Message begins-
Team was ambushed when lift was overridden. No injuries sustained. Station systems are definitely compromised. Takeda-Heisho has managed for now to establish access to station systems. She can assist other teams with station systems.
Jalen-Heisho
EOM

"It should be down the passageway from here," Hanako said, going out into the corridor. "I expect some guards, but I have the authority to command them...unless they've been turned into zombies. We may want to see if we can find some other Star Army personnel to help us carry it out...some sort of rolling cart or vehicle and a tarp to cover them. Do you know how to drive a truck?" Hanako asked Mikael.

Hanako looked up the info on the teleporters. "It looks like there are only three total."

"Well if they turn out to be hostile...." Mikael trailed off as he placed his hand nearer to his weapon as he crawled out of the panel into the corridor. Once his feet were on the ground he made a visual scan in both directions.

Do you know how to drive a truck? Hanako asked. Mikael raised his right eyebrow at the question "Is there the song I Sexโ€™d the Empress" he thought to himself. But he managed to stop his inner Nepleslian from coming completely out before opening his mouth. "I spent my life before joining the Star Army in a warehouse. I would like to think I am highly proficient in the use of wheeled automotive vehicles ranging from forklifts to normal rust bucket trucks." he said as he kept looking around naturally.

Hanako discarded her bloodied Elysian costume and her appearance faded back to her normal blue-green hair and golden eyes. "Cover me if needed," she told Mikael. She approached the guards cautiously.

"Taisa Hanako," the leader bowed. "It is an unexpected pleasure."

"Parts of the shipyard complex have been compromised by the enemy and I have orders to secure the teleporter units and return them to my ship for safekeeping until the shipyard can be secured again."

"I see, may I see your paperwork for this?" the guard asked.

Hanako and the guards exchanged files and authorizations for a minute.

"We will need a cart or something to move them," Hanako told the guard.

"There should be a laundry cart outside the barracks a little ways down the corridor there."

"Mikael," the Taisa called, "can you get that cart for us?"

Mikael continued to walk behind Hanako as they proceeded towards the guards, hand near the SMG. He raised his right eyebrow when she returned her hair back to her original color "I will never understand these nekos.." Mikael thought to himself.

When they got to the guards, Mikael looked at them very cautiously and when he thought there would be no danger from them at the moment, he turned around to keep his eyes where they were. He stood there for what seemed like an eon while the Taisa and the guards exchanged the required authorizations.

When the guard mentioned the cart, he looked backwards in time to see them pointing in the direction of the barracks where the cart was supposedly at. Just as the Taisa was calling his name to retrieve the cart, Mikael was already bowing and beginning to move swiftly tactically towards and into the corridor the guard mentioned.

While the guards seemed alright at the moment, he was not taking any chances that the guards might have been under control anyways and pointing him towards a trap. He slowed down for a moment to draw the SMG and put it at the low ready, before moving swiftly again.

"FREEZE!" An Elysian shouted at Mikael, pointing a pistol at him. "Don't move or I'll shoot you!"

He could see the laundry cart just down the hall.

A second Elysian started to call for backup on a communicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back