• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.4] Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you Jalen-Heisho." Nika smiled as the others said their thanks to Sune. With the arrival of Shizu rejoining the team, Nika was already thinking in excitment on the upcoming mission.

"You are very welcome Himeya-Hei. After all the crew of the Eucharis is about the closest thing I have to family at the moment, besides the people on-board the Bouken. So why not spend some of what I make to bring a little happiness. I am just glad that I ordered an extra bundle in anticipation of a new crew member showing up. Since Hamada-Taii has returned she will not be left out." Sune said.

I wonder how they are, I have not heard anything from since shortly after they received the two freighters I bought them. I must say that the silence is beginning to concern me. It is not like Raia to not send me word, she was so excited about the purchase. he thought as his eyes went distant for a moment.

He rubbed the back of his chin, the curiousity on what was going to happen next making him nervous. His eyes wondered the room as he studied everyone's expression for some sign of what was going to come, when his feel upon Sune, he was curious what the Heisho was thinking.

"Something wrong, Jalen-Heisho?" Takeyu asked him.

Shizu breathed a quiet sigh of relief. Nobody was answering her. In the inner Shizu, that was more than half welcome. She wasn't going to be expected to do anything absurd, or reveal anything further than she was comfortable with, now that their minds were off the game. A little tiny part of her was disappointed, though that particular voice was the black sheep of her thought processes.

When she looked up from her own thoughts, her eyes first fell on Hanako (the absurd image of the tan kept drawing Shizu's gaze, like a child viewing something incomprehensible), then Takeyu, then Jalen. Shizu should have thanked Jalen the moment he mentioned the extra package, but Takeyu had been the faster. There was nothing for it - she would have to wait, and thank him some time else. It seemed appropriate.

"You do look a little tired," she found herself saying, "If it is not private, is something the matter?"

Ramiro sighed, started to get slightly bored. Idle conversation wasn't exactly his idea of fun. "This game really seems to have slowed down." He stared off into space for a little bit. Just go ask her, she'll be okay with it. Now would be the best time. He argued with himself for a minute or two before clearing his throat. "Ketsurui Taisa, once we're concluded here may I have a word with you?"

Sune stopped his wool gathering, "It is not personal persay. I just realized that with everything going on that I have not heard from my friend Raia in several months. She and the families aboard the Bouken were the ones who found me adrift and helped me get started in my life. The last time I heard from them was a few weeks after they picked up the two cargo ships I purchased for them. Raia is normally very punctual with her communications. So I have to wonder what has befallen them." Sune replied.

We should probably step things up to keep the mood festive. He thought, "Kumiko-Hei, you have not had the pleasure of calling on a person, perhaps you would do so, Hamada-Taii and Oski-Hei are unscathed at the moment." He offered.

"Ah, of course. " She looked at the two of her choices. Even if Shizu wasn't all that laid back, she didn't know Oski at all, so... "Hamada-Taii, would you like a truth, or a dare?" She smiled. She had something in mind either way, so it didn't matter to her.

The Taii, taking a deep breath, returned her attention to the game and regarded her challenger for a few moments, as if gaging her.

"I'll take a dare," she decided, eventually.

Looks like she wouldn't be escaping after all.

"Hmmm..." Kumiko paused before answering, She really would've preferred a truth; that was just how her mind worked. But she quickly came up with a dare anyway. "All right. You have to put an ice cube to the back of your neck, and hold it there until it melts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back