• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.4] Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that time, Blueberry was gone and it was just the captain in there, leaning against the countertop looking into the mirror with her freshly-bronzed bottom showing. Without turning to face Sune, she looked at him in the mirror and said, "Please leave it on one of those hooks on the wall."

Sune turned towards the unexpected sound of the Taisa's voice out of habit and was afforded with an unexpected sight. From where he stood he could see her shapely posterior in full display. That color definitely looks good on the Taisa. It brings out subtle curves... Best if I stop looking. he thought.

Even though he had seen plenty of shapely buttocks during his medical training, there was something about the Taisa's that he found more distracting. After a moment he was able to register what she had said, "Certainly Taisa," he said turning to face one of the hooks and hung the robe. Once he had hung the robe, he headed for the door, "I'll see you back in the lounge Taisa." he said as he stepped through the door.

Moments later, the tanned Taisa returned to the dare circle.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked, looking everyone over. "How is everyone doing?"

Ramiro whistled as the Taisa walked in. "Taisa! You look like one of those hot tropical natives!" After registering what he just said he looked at the bottom of his empty wine glass. "Uhm, sorry about that, it must be the wine." I really need to stop drinking before I get completely intoxicated. He motioned over an attendant to take his glass away from him so that way he wouldn't have the temptation.

"The tan looks pretty good, Taisa." Nika replied. Though she was less active in the game, she did take note on what was happening around her.

"That does look pretty good," said Takeyu with a nod. Maybe next time I'll chose blue, who knows? a small grin appeared on his face as he thought up of other dares to do, but right now, he was getting thirsty. He motioned the waitress over and she refilled his glass, he took a sip of its contents and smiled.

Sune when he entered the lounge got himself a new glass of apple cider, and made his way back to the table. He approached the seat that he had vacated.

Mikael had been partially paying attention to the whole game, so when he heard that it was his turn, it took some time for him to process that. He partially jumped when it finally registered. "To be perfetly honest, I got nothing. That whole clothing change topped anything on my mind at the moment." He said as he put one of his folded arms on his chest to his chin, still standing in his corner.

"Oski, perhaps you can give him a suggestion?"

Oski drummed his fingers on the table, letting out a breathy laugh at the scene. He felt the twinge of pre-whiskers forming on his chin poking at his features as the smile warped his face. There would have to be a shave in the near futu- Oski's thoughts came to an abrupt halt, his musing punctuated by a dark twinkle within his eyes. "I can't think of a truth at present, but what about a fake beard to be glued on?" It might not be a topper for the clothing swap, but it seemed a good way to keep the ante at the very least.

Mikael tried to contain his laughter by shifting his hand towards his mouth and turning to the side a bit as Oski commented.

Sune turned to Endoh, "Excuse me Kumiko-Nitô Hei, I am ready to take my seat so that you may complete you dare." He listened to the discussion between the other crew members. And he had to admit that Ramiro was correct about Hanako's appearance.

Kumiko smiled, and stood up. "Of course, lets not keep them waiting." She glanced over at Ramiro, chuckling at his apparent embarrassment at his comment about the Taisa. "I must agree, not only do you look great, Taisa, but I like the beard idea, it seems a reasonable compromise for the next best thing."

Sune took his chair, adjusted his ICP to within easy reach, and his glass of water. Once seated he motioned for Endoh to resume her seat. "That would be the Dare, but who would be the one to have to do it?" he asked.

"That would be the Dare, but who would be the one to have to do it?"

Shizu paused by the doorway, apparently more than a little surprised to find so many people in the lounge. The green-haired officer had a large, black dufflebag over her shoulder, which contained most of her worldly posessions, and she was still in her civilian attire - a black, zipped up jacket, short denim skirt, and heeled, knee-high boots. At the moment, she appeared mildly stunned. The fact that certain crewmembers were wearing uniforms that didn't precisely fit did not escape her. Shizu had also spotted the makeup sitting out beside Sune, and seen Kumiko in her own special compromising position.

Hanako had a spray-tan. That in particular gave Shizu an ominous feeling.

"I'll probably regret this," she eventually decided, moving to an empty chair and slinging the duffle off of her shoulder beside it, "But, do you mind me joining you, Taisa?"

Sune's head popped up from his ICP screen when he heard Shizu's voice. I did not realize that Hamada-Taii was aboard the dock, or that she was coming back to the Eucharis. But then again her departure was abrupt having left the ship prior to the mission to Veritas. he thought.

"Good evening Hamada-Taii. Are you rejoining the Eucharis or just passing through?" he inquired.

"Ah, Shizu! Welcome back. It is good to see you again. You were immensely missed," Hanako said. Taii Hamada had been an excellent first officer and, to Hanako, an interesting personality she'd wished she could get to know better. Hopefully the truth-or-dare game would provide some insight. "You can go after Kumiko."

"Rejoining," Shizu answered Sune, settling into the chair and crossing one leg over the other, making herself comfortable. "Thank you for having me."

She folded her hands and sat back in the chair, glancing around the room at the game's players. Most of them she recognized - Himeya and Ramiro, the bridge crew, she had to smile at. It took a lot of her self control not to laugh. Eventually she took a good look at the three members of the crew she had never met. Oski's black panels caught her eye immediately. She lingered on him for a long few moments before she fixed the rest of their faces in her mind, determined to look up their personnel files, later.

"I see you are already pretty far along. Who is the lucky one, right now?"

"Well look whos here!" How's it going Taii, long time no see eh?" He leaned back and started to let his ego get ahead of himself a bit. "You missed some oh so wonderful action in which a certain starship operator kicked some NMX rear end."

Takeyu blinked and craned his head back a bit in thought. He stared at the Taii, having overheard the rank from Ramiro. He wondered who she was though, though he knew from studying that a Taii was typically stationed on larger vessels.

I wonde rwhy she is here, oh well, perhaps I'll find out later, he smiled and watched her closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back