Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.4] Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
"At least we are not all picking on the same person," Hanako commented, pleased that things were pretty 'even' all around. She slipped off for a moment to get some cheesecake from the mini-fridge and returned fairly quickly.

Kumiko rolled her eyes. "Such a surprise. Dare, I suppose. Just, don't be too mean, okay?" She shrugged, smiling to put the lie to her resigned behavior. "It's been a while since I did this crazy stuff."

Ramiro got a really fake offended look on his face and turned to Kumiko. "Me? Mean?? I could never be mean!" He thought about it for a second before adding, "Well atleast not to you; other people, now that's a different story." He leaned back a bit as he contemplated a dare to give to Kumiko. "Got it! I dare you to spend the rest of the game on the lap of any player of your choice." Ramiro grinned a little as he said this. Uncomfortableness is always good to use on people.

Sune took a moment to go and refill his glass of water. Seems that the game is going well. Most of the new crew are present as well as the day shift. A good teaming opportunity. he thought.

With his glass refilled he returned to his chair and entered Kumiko's dare into his ICP. One has to wonder who that dare is really the challenge for... Kumiko, or the person she chooses to sit on.

During the momentary lull, he sent an order for a set of swords from Tamahagane and some training modules, one that he would download via the unit in medical, and the other modules he would read.

Hanako was engaged in a bit of distracting mind-work as well, mentally taking care of supplies and other administrative and logistics functions. The repairs to the ship were going along very quickly, and by tomorrow the ship would be ready to deploy again (although not entirely perfect--on Hanako's orders, some cosmetic corners were being cut in for expediency's sake).

The latest dare made her smile.

Kumiko smiled as his remark, then coughed a little when she heard the dare. "Erm..." Looking around she did a little mental calculating, debating who to pick. "Jalen-Heisho? Seems like nobody has picked you for anything so far, so it's your turn." With that, she walked over and plopped herself down in his lap.

Sune let an involuntary 'OOF' as he had not expected Kumiko to drop unceremoniously into his lap. With a chuckle, "Perhaps you failed to notice the wonderful art job that Blackberry performed on me at the start of the game." He reached for his glass and took a drink of water.

"You know Valencia-Heisho, it was not necessary for you and Himeya-Hei to exchange underwear, the dare was only for uniforms." He said as he placed his glass back on the table.

"Meh, that doesn't count. That's barely warm-up." Glancing over she choked a bit at Sune's next words. "You two traded everything? Here I thought it was staying simple up to this point..." She smiled.

Mikael just looked over for a sec from his corner when he heard the mention of underwear. The thought of a male in panties caused him to involuntarily shake.

Ramiro shot Sune a fake glare, "Thanks for having my back." He leaned back and stuck his legs out before remembering that he was in a skirt. He quickly shot his legs back so his feet were flat against the floor and sat up straight, hoping no one got an unpleasant peek. "And Kumiko...I'll find some way to get you back for that comment."

Sune laughed, "It is not my fault that you went above and beyond. The dare was to exhange uniforms. Underwear is not part of the uniform. Somethings should not be exhanged once worn."

Nika's face went red for a moment at the mention of not needed to trade undergarments. Even then, she was fortunate as the traded uniform won't have any 'peek-a-boos'. Quickly shrugging off the embrassement, she quietly ordered another glass of juice, and listened in on the conversations.

A smile creased Takeyu's face as he listened to the exchange, as he did though his eyes wandered the room, looking for his first victom of the night. "Hmm...." he pondered aloud and then grinned. He would've chosen the Taisa, but he feared what she might chose, he didn't have a proper dare in mind for her - and in the end - he didn't have a dare in mind at all.

He only hoped that a truth would be chosen; the grin on his face vanished though when he thought about who to chose. "Oski-san was it?" he turned toward his new crewmen. "Truth, or Dare?" he asked him.

Ramiro sat, grinning at the conversations that were flying around the room. "See, now this is good old-fashioned crew bonding." He gave Kumiko a wink before looking around the room, trying to see what other people were thinking.

Sune took another drink from his glass, an interesting challenge with a person sitting in his lap. It did afford him the opportunity to sniff Endoh's hair whether he wanted to or not. He smiled and laughed as he looked around room. "You are right Valenica-Heisho, this is a far more enjoyable way of bonding. Safer too since no one is inebriated. So all the truth or dares are more conservative."

Kumiko laughed when Ramiro winked at her, starting to relax more completely. When Sune made his comment about the inebriation, she couldn't help but giggle. "But being drunk makes everything much more interesting, don't you know?"

"Oski, you seem to be taking a long time to think about it...I am going to have to use my captain's prerogative to skip you and move the game along before we get too sleepy or intoxicated to continue," Hanako said. "How about picking someone else, Takeyu? To make things even we will skip over Oski when his turn comes around."

"Very well Taisa," said Takeyu as he looked around the room. He tapped his lower chin in thought before looking over at the Taisa. "Taisa, truth or dare," he asked her - he had a feeling he was 'really' going to regret this though and made a mental note to be ready in the event she went after him. I wonder what the Taisa would look like drunk.... he thought to himself.

Oski snapped out of a very unceremonious reverie. "My apologies, everyone." He rubbed at his neck, feeling the sear of embarrassment upon it. "Long day and all, although I suppose that's a rather weak excuse considering what you've been up to." Oski leaned back into his chair to observe the game again. He had been eager to join in the game, but it would seem that would have to wait until later.

Sune monitored the interaction of his fellow crew mates while he thought, The YE-32 is fast approaching, perhaps this is a good time to give some presents. Although to keep it simple, I think I will just order a standard set of items for everyone. After making his decision he downloaded a purchase order telepathically to his ICP, and queue it for transmission via Charisma.

Purchase Order - Sune Presents said:
16 Stardust Silver @ 50KS ea
16 Uno Sunglasses @ 640KS ea
16 Tempri-Sama @ 1,250KS ea

Wrapping: 270 KS

Total cost: 31,380 KS

"Brave man Nayacesen-Hei, I would choose wisely otherwise you could wind up scrubbing the Eucharis' passage ways with a toothbrush." Sune said with a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back