Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.4] Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A-aye, Taisa," replied Junko, tearing herself away from the horrid spectacle unfolding before her. She paused for a moment, attempting to drive down her deep flush of empathetic embarrassment on Himeya's behalf. Getting to the task at hand, she immediately concluded that directing further harassment toward Himeya would be cruel and that the Taisa was the last person she would ever pick. That left three crewmembers she had never really interacted with; for simplicity's sake she chose her fellow engineer. "Nayacesen-hei, was it?" she said, attempting to recall the notice that had appeared on her communicator earlier. "Um... truth or dare?"

Oski looked on, letting out a breathy chuckle at the sight of things. "You lot don't pull any punches, do you?" He grimaced as warmly as he could without the expression coming off as unsettling. "Usually, you have to wait for a bottle or two before the disengendering starts." He twirled the empty glass under his index, tilting it upon its base so that it glided and danced effortlessly on the table.

Takeyu thought about it for a moment; should be dare himself, or tell the truth, or at least, what could be the truth. It was an interesting prospect, but he wasn't about ready to go for a striptess.

"Truth," he said with a smile.

Sune watched with amusement as the game continued. He waited to see how Ramiro would look trying to wear Nika's uniform. While he waited he updated the list of names and status.

Nika reluctantly walked over and behind the screen, made glances at the others before starting to strip down, however, she was not as fast as Ramiro, who had already tossed his clothings over to her while she was still taking off her undergarments.

"Hold on..." Her face flushed red as she finally removed the final article off her body, "Just need to..." Nika bundled her clothings and tossed them over to Ramiro, "There! Hope you can actually fit into those..." She stared at the underwear for abit before putting them on, followed by the duty uniform, which was just that little bit loose around the shoulders, but tight at her waist and bottom.

"Ok... I'm ready... I suppose..."

Ramiro caught the clothes as they flew above his head. He quickly began to put them on and from behind the privacy screen could be heard, "You told the truth Nika, no thong." Ramiro was surprised at the fact that the uniform fit better than he thought it would, although him and Nika were both about the same height. The fact that Nika was about 30lbs lighter than he was became a problem when he needed to suck in his gut in order to make the skirt fit. Once everything was on he stepped out from behind the privacy screen and let everyone get a good look of him in a short skirt. Maybe I should have shaved my legs. Ramiro did a very elaborate runway walk, with the hip shake included, into the center of the group. He spun around a few times, showcasing the uniform before saying, in a very high pitched voice. "I think I look good in it, other then the fact that it makes my ass look to big and my boobs aren't big enough to fill it out."

"Um..." Takeyu blinked several times. "Wow.... never thought I'd see a male do that before," he said in relation to how Ramiro was moving around.

I wouldn't be caught dead doing that, he thought nervously and awaited Junko's question.

Junko stared, dumbfounded, at Ramiro. She was still horrified for Himeya's sake, but Ramiro's bold wearing of the clothes and pronouncement on its stylistic merits made her giggle again. Grasping desperately for something to distract her, she turned toward Nayacesen, remembering she still had to ask him a question. Try as she might, she couldn't come up with any question that would be as... absurd as the dares so far but that she could still stand to ask. "What is your most embarrassing dream?" she asked, feeling a little lame about the question. Then she caught sight of Ramiro out of the corner of her eye again and her worries were driven away with another giggle of amusement.

"'Most embarassing dream'?" he reiterated. He thought about it for a few moments and then it came to him. He laughed slightly at the thought, at the time it was embarassing, but now it wasn't so much embarassing as it had actually happened once.

He wondered how to word it without it sounding to boring. "For me, my most embarassing dream was when I was on my families ship, having woken up from a restless sleep. I brushed my teeth and then cleaned up and headed out of my quarters. I had apparantly.. ahem... forgotten something though, as when I stepped into the mess-hall, my mother freaked out and my father laughed."

"You see, I forgot my clothing, everything, right down to the underwear...." he said, though saying the last part made his face turn slightly red now with embarassment, he thought he had gotten over that - but now he realized that the only reason he didn't blush before when telling the story was because he was in the presence of family members, right now though was different. "Of course, that was embarassing, it was more embarassing when it actually happened a few days later...." he said, his face turning a brighter red.

Kumiko poked her head into the room, and slid herself into a seat nearby the rest of the crew. True to her nature, she'd gotten distracted by an idea for a possible design, and, despite having scrapped it, had still been occupied by it until a short time ago, at which point she noticed Hanako's message. Okay, apparently I missed SOMETHING. I'm not sure I want to know what though...

Nika too, stepped out from behind the privacy screen, only to see Ramiro strutting around the room in her clothings. For a moment, she just stood there, watching him continued his antics,

"It must be the alcohol..."

She made her way back to her seat and settled down, "Valencia-heisho, if you really like them, you can keep them..." She tugged abit at the pants, feeling uncomfortable over the tightness of it.

"Kumiko, nice of you to join us! Do you like my new outfit?" Ramiro did a spin for her so she could get a good look at his backside in a skirt. He grinned at Nika when he saw her walk out. He stood there for a few moments before turning to Hanako. "So how long do I have to stay in this?"

Hearing what sounded like voices from the few crewmates he has been around long enough to memorize their voices, Mikael gravitated towards where the others were gathered and looked at Ramiro rather strangely when he decided to stand in the corner arms folded, forsaking a chair.

Kumiko giggled despite herself. "It's a new look for you, I must admit. Don't think it will catch on though. May I ask what inspired your sudden change of wardrobe?"

"Truth or dare," Ramiro replied, grinning when he heard Kumiko giggle. He walked over and sat down next to her. "So how's it been going? We haven't had time to talk much since that night on Hanako's World."

Sune thought back to the start of the year, it seemed such a bright and promising evening. "Now that was a fun night, except for the torrential rain. Hard to believe all that has happened since then." Noting Kumiko's arrival Sune added her to the list. "So Valencia-Hei, I believe it is your turn to choose a victim." he said with an evil grin, that unfortunately due to his makeover did not look as evil.

"Eh, decently well I suppose. Night shift is fairly quiet most of the time, so..." Noticing Sune tapping something in, she smiled. "And that was indeed a fun time. Should I assume I'm now a part of the game, since I inquired?"

Sune looked at Kumiko, "That would be correct. Since this is a crew mixer, an opportunity to get to know each other through a game. Upon arrival you are now another willing victim." Sune said ending with a chuckle. "So far none of the dares have hurt...."

"Yet," said Takeyu in response to what Sune said. "Though we can probably expect at least one to happen before this night is over, maybe," he said and sipped the last amount of wine from his glass. He looked at the empty glass and grumbled.

Ramiro thought for a second before an evil grin spread across his face. "Well since It's my turn I think I'm going to have to go with..." He turned his head to Kumiko, the evil grin still on his face, "...Endoh-Hei"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back