• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character My character

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay for the sudden change its because if you look the heart breaker hasn't been as active for awhile. So I decided to find anthor active plot. The reason on most of the grammar issues is because, I do not have access to a computer so I cant get word and its kinda hard to edit through the phone. But I will still try to fix them tonight and please don't say no to me just because I'm using a phone.

Im using a samsung galaxy note 2. its not rooted but my friend made it faster so it's still fast despite being two models behind.

Well that being said, then I will have to see some major work done before I can consider your character one way or the other. At this point it has been three days since anything has been touched on the page.

At this time I have yet to see anything from the lists fixed, nor anything worked on for almost a week. I will Reject this character now. If there it is fix and re-submitted to me for the Soyokaze plot, I will look over it again and reevaluate it then.

Thanks I was going to ask Wes if he could because I'm searching the wiki and probably going to make a new character

RPG-D RPGfix
Back