• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character My character

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay thanks for the whole run down I will start to work on this and I will update you when I'm close to done or need help.

"You're in the Army now boy! You'll eat by the rules, sleep by the rules and fart by the rules!" :p

There are some standard lists that are in the wiki that you can cut and paste over:

Common Skills

This is the basic skillset all soldiers have, if you want to be a "medical" type person, that particular skillset can be boosted a bit. There might be limits as to how high you can boost it though, for example, most doctors in military are officers, though I know of an amusing case where a chief surgeon got conscripted as an enlisted storeman.

and you get standard issue items as well (on "loan" from the army)

Standard Issue

The initial sum of 3k that you get can be used for personal items, unless you want your character to have nothing but uniforms and armour to wear, which is also possible. I recommend some soap and toothpaste at least. Your crewmates will thank you. lol :)

Last edited:
I kinda want him to look like this

Attachments

• Evolve_ Torvald, Slim, Sunny, Crow – Das sind die 4 neuen Jäger.jpg
    Evolve_ Torvald, Slim, Sunny, Crow – Das sind die 4 neuen Jäger.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey @Wes could I some how fit into this if so that would be nice because I could be like a translator for the queen (I kinda skimmed through the plot)

I can just imagine Rixxicor conversation.

*Spit**Pee in corner**"Burp!!**Fart!*

:)

Don't think that needs translation. lol

Hey, maybe it'll be like a human head on a bug body-- but then how will his boots fit!? o_O

That's easy, he just wears his helmet on his feet and his boots on his head!....er... wait one while I recalculate that...

On a more serious note, Jace, maybe you should try starting simple first?

Well @Nightowl it says that the Rixxcor are mildly intelligent but from my calculations it looks like there just running on instinct's so maybe if one of the smarter ones did exist maybe that's who I could be

while it's true that they behavein ways to satisfy their basic instincts each one is in fact sentient and has a personality of its own... Not that their personalities tend to be very attractive or anything, but it's there. at this point they also do not have much in the form of education, pretty much they use common sense or at least their version of it. We did just have a whole bunch of them try to swarm a ship that had crashed. The hi-tech spaceship wiped there low-tech trucks that were still using tires lol. Doesn't seem like they actually care much for life, but they still do just in their own way. They're probably going to be one of the most unique species on SARP... Maybe not unique in a good way but it's there and it may not be bad for a first character seeing as if he dies I really doubt anyone going to shed too many tears.

Maybe even we could have one of your science members find a egg and they raise it or they find a maggot even just to speed it up

I take it you guys don't meet hyperbole too often? :)

If Wes says yes, then good luck. Remember, you're venal/immoral/amoral.

I seriously doubt that Wes will accept a Rixxkor into the SAOY. Or for that matter on any planet in the Empire. They are not developed anywhere enough for a Player Character and are mainly a protagonist that GM's can use if they choose. A ship would be overrun with them

RPG-D RPGfix
Back