Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else ecnountered it but I have big big trouble putting links into this forum. It literally bugged up whole post, and made seconds half of post a link as well when I did classic description maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes.

Last edited by a moderator:
there, you see what? happened right up ther in the post? I wont edit it so you can see waht is going on and tell me if I am doing it wrong. Thank you Wes.

I'll let the file names speak for themselves...

Attachments

• AaaaaaStatusAaaaaa.webp
    AaaaaaStatusAaaaaa.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ICantSeeShipCaptain.webp
    ICantSeeShipCaptain.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 11
Not sure if anyone else ecnountered it but I have big big trouble putting links into this forum. It literally bugged up whole post, and made seconds half of post a link as well when I did classic description maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes.
Code:
when I did classic [URL='http://maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes'] maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes[/URL].
The part where the URL should be has a bunch of text in it.

It should look like:

Code:
[URL='https://stararmy.com']Star Army[/URL]
Star Army

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back