• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else ecnountered it but I have big big trouble putting links into this forum. It literally bugged up whole post, and made seconds half of post a link as well when I did classic description maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes.

Last edited by a moderator:
there, you see what? happened right up ther in the post? I wont edit it so you can see waht is going on and tell me if I am doing it wrong. Thank you Wes.

I'll let the file names speak for themselves...

Attachments

• AaaaaaStatusAaaaaa.png
    AaaaaaStatusAaaaaa.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ICantSeeShipCaptain.png
    ICantSeeShipCaptain.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 11
Not sure if anyone else ecnountered it but I have big big trouble putting links into this forum. It literally bugged up whole post, and made seconds half of post a link as well when I did classic description maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes.
Code:
when I did classic [URL='http://maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes'] maybe I remember the code badly or something, but I miss the way you could just click in the post-options and have it inserted for you. Not you have 'insert link' option but that is kinda useless since it does the same thing for me as copy-pasting it into the post window. So... halp Wes[/URL].
The part where the URL should be has a bunch of text in it.

It should look like:

Code:
[URL='https://stararmy.com']Star Army[/URL]
Star Army

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back