On Hold [Non-Approvable] Light Weapon Emplacements

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere with food
-Fixed the big run-on sentence.
-Tweaked the DR flufftext and the mention of AIES (though, to be fair, there's a link that takes a person right to the AIES page.)
-Changed the title.
-I wasn't sure what template to really use - though... I don't think it would be in the weapons template, though? The turret uses existing weapons, but isn't necessarily a weapon in itself in the conventional sense.
-The turrets have dimensions already listed, in bolth System International and Impearial scales. Pretty much the only people they'd be bigger/taller than are about half of my characters (ironically, even Arria herself - who made them), and any chibi-neko.
-"I can't find a place w" I'm... Not sure what this means, Ame - I think that a bit of your last sentence was eaten by the forum?

FrostJaeger

o v o
Setting Submissions Mod
FM of Elysia
Game Master
May 1, 2015
the East Coast, USA
goo.gl
Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ N/A ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. @Wes, the Faction Manager of the Yamatai Star Empire, needs to post his approval of the submission in this thread.

Note: This review does not include the Ke-M2-W4000 Light Weapon Emplacement Carrier Module.

Last edited:

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere with food
Thanks, Frost!

For the record, though: FM approval isn't needed right now since this won't be used in canon yet - when the time comes for me to make this actually canon, then we can concern ourselves with that.

Additionally, the carrier module, if I recall how things are handled usually, would be a subarticle here? I don't know how subarticles are handled with the updated review system, but I recall them being mentioned in the old review system. (If necessary, I can make a separate submission thread for that when the time comes.)

FrostJaeger

o v o
Setting Submissions Mod
FM of Elysia
Game Master
May 1, 2015
the East Coast, USA
goo.gl
Acknowledged, @Arbitrated; therefore...

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ N/A ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. Ordinarily, Wes - the Faction Manager of the Yamatai Star Empire - would need to post his approval of the submission in this thread; since the submitter does not want for it to be used in canon yet, however, I'm going to mark it as "On Hold" for now.

Note: Unlike the previous review, this review does include the Ke-M2-W4000 Light Weapon Emplacement Carrier Module.

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere with food
The page doesn't fit the template Frost y u lie (JK, love ya platonically, duder, just like how I love 90% of SARPers), since y'know - the new template just got approved. Gimme a day or three to change things around and make them work and all that schtuff ^^