• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [NSMC 309th] Official OOC Hangout

Is Ells love for her Hanako doll going to somehow manifest it a soul and make it haunt and sabotage us when we wrong her at this rate? Like is Minnie going to wake up one night and its just sitting there, staring at her with dark black soulless eyes?

I don't know, it's just a stu-

A̬͖̯̩̩ͦͨ̐̏̚͡͠L͖̲̥̥̞̽̒̄̅L͎̭ͤ̉ͨ̃̃͂̋͠ ̵̸̥͚͕͓͌̀̚H̢̯̠̞̻̫͇ͫ̏̎ͩ̐ͦ͗ͤ́A͉̰̼̪̱͎̽̓ͮ́͞Í̠̻͖ͩ́͟L̉͑͑̉ͯ҉̠͙̺̯̝̦͠ ̷̪ͯ̽̋̓ͮ͌͡ͅM̬̠̤̜̦̄͑ͨ̌̊Ả͙̖̙̪̼̃͂̓ͪ͒̚͟S̹̲͈̼̟͔̭̆̽ͯͭ͐̂͠ͅC̢̥̯͉̳̗̜ͧ͗ͯͣ̀ͅO̡̪̻̥̩̦̫̬̖͇ͤ̐͢͠Ţ̹͍̩̾ͭ̿

Working on it! Gotta plan every post for the long run. Because with a planet so hopeless as this that it can only be saved by a radical fangirl, A stout officer who needs to be driven closer so he can hit them with his sword, Two gorillas (one covered in bacon grease, the other in explosives), and a mouse with a penchant for replacing peoples bodyparts, A gunner who might currently be swiss cheese, and now whatever whiteharts making. That we might be on this world for a while~
apics.me.me_drive_me_closer_so_ican_hit_them_with_my_sword_15232781.png

G͊̑̿̊̾ͩͪ͒ͦ͋͂̀̿̃̄́̇҉̖̼̜̰̦̖͕̗̳̗̼̦̜̫̖̝̦ͅO̓̃́̈ͨͬ̈͋̈҉̴̘̹̠̙̪͞O̧͍͖̥̳͎̩̟̒ͭ͋ͦͩͥͯ̄̏͛̂̾̿̈̕͞Ḑ̶̢̮̖͆ͩ̑̎̀̒̑͗͛ͦͯ͑ͪ͑́̚̚͝ͅ.

Plot spoiler; This is actually a magical girl anime.

Ella's extreme unhealthy love of blue-green haired pop idol captains eventually manifests in a Hanako-Zalgo demon that possesses the tank, which only the power of the truest, most wholesome affections can defeat.

She gunna paint visages of Hanako all along the side of the hull.

Also feel free to take liberties/ advantage of the mouse, Prim (or anyone.). Shes small and light enough that you can just grab her and use her as an excuse to run away with under your arm before she even registers whats happening and starts making panicked squeaking sounds.

Fang Yin scooped up Minnie with one arm, laughing wildly, yet at the same time embarrassed to the point of tears. They then mumbled something about being late for their medical appointment, before running as the crow flies, and leaving a hole in the wall the exact shape of one large lady and one small one.

Autumn Wilde is left in a rolling plume of brick dust and chips of plaster. She questions her life choices.

Being as they are Nepleslians, I kind of assumed that their 'bikini shenanigans' already would be their regular gun-fun shenanigans, except with bikinis...

The map suggests there is a lot of water, anyways, but that might just be swamps, so who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RPG-D RPGfix
Back