• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
O M G H K

Also, don't expect me to rush anything else. I just wanted to get past the necessary and obligatory pre-mission rousing speech. I have this mission well planned out and it will cover multiple arcs and quite a few opportunities for really fun RP.

Also, Alex, they are not, no. That is why I specified in my post that Stein had the only one in the squad. He's squad leader and a Sergeant, after all.

I'll plan on bringing you on board on Monday. Can it be assumed you were part of the squad that landed on the planet?

(That's also about all that's happened in this mission so far, but it's just the beginning.)

New post!

NPC's are now named: O’Riley, Sullivan, Sharpe, Milton (The first two may have an Irish theme going for them. Happy St. Pat's everyone!) They're all privates.

The scientist is Lunar's unnamed character.

If anyone else wants to join this plot, you're going to have to wait until after the first lengthy mission I have planned. It's already been said it's a ten man squad with the platoon leader overseeing things.

I got the notification and have had it open.

It's an excuse, but I've been doing family things the last couple days. My brother's visiting (first time I've seen him this year) and my grandparents' celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversery.

I don't mind excuses, it's more than okay to spend time with family!

I just realized it's been a couple days and thought maybe alerts weren't working. Seems like it only affected some people, which is lame that it impeded anyone's ability to see that the thread had gotten updated.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back