• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
Because we can steal it, take it apart and make even better nep armor. No one said we'd use that weird space shit as is.

We're taking one back to the shuttle. I don't know what more you want save for taking them all back to the shuttle, which could be a good idea, but clearing the rest of the building's is an even better one in Cadence's opinion.

New post is up y'all

@Syaoran @Alex Hart @SirSPT @HotelKilo @Gunhand4171

Feel free to write going over to the shuttle, then walking out into the bush, and even a little of time lapse after getting stunned. The trick is, once they all get stunned, they can't move for under half of a minute so after my next GM post, they'll be able to move again. Feel free to ping me with questions.

There's this one guy, named Jasper. Jasper is cool. Jasper is a nice dude.

Jasper is a big man-lover.

Whoops, this is the Inquiry. My bad.

I feel like it's a good time to get chibi done. That means that @Lunar Rabbit and @everyone if you want to join, now is the time to tell me your character's appearance.
Uh, hmm. I was looking at either a stereotypical Gray Alien (more toward the XCOM 2 sectoid, but it basically had all features of stereotypical Gray Aliens), someone based on 2hu's Yagokoro Eirin (I'll fire off ref pics your way), or something physically based (not entirely) on this thing

I can only think of one option going forward with this concept:
  • After you make them a fully fledge player species, we find them, make friendly contact, and become quick allies. We then bring one of you aboard as a PC to guide us through this space.

I can only think of one option going forward with this concept:
  • After you make them a fully fledge player species, we find them, make friendly contact, and become quick allies. We then bring one of you aboard as a PC to guide us through this space.

I was thinking more severe genemodding (the Gray Alien is a heavily modded Minkan body she turned into a stereotypical Gray Alien as a joke, the other is a Yamataian defector who left after being framed for an NMX black project that nearly killed her and a bunch of others, and had her body warped into that), but Gray Aliens would be humorous in Star Army. :V If you want, I can send you the writeups for each char - they're not finished by a long shot, but I hope it'd make better sense in context.

I just don't see it doing anything but bending the setting a little too much. The first idea is the only that'd work but would have to go through @Wes inspection, but if he sees a way this can work, I'm up to make it work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back