• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
Would you like to see more combat or more social time after this mission (won't be soon, but good to ask now)?

Sorry it took so long for that post. I'll be honest, I wasn't too excited for this post because it wasn't going to be combat and that's what drives this plot usually. So I was lagging up until the point when I read y'all's posts and really liked what I saw. I know for some of you, this is one of your only plots and you like to post in it, so I deeply apologize for taking so long to post myself.

So go ahead and write the scenery but not the enemies. You can find a forest, watering hole, what have you, the like.

@GrammarPaladin @Alex Hart @Syaoran @Gunhand4171 @SirSPT @Whitehart

On the same planet as before in a plains area and I think eight hostiles are encroaching on a pair rn.

I will be going on hiatus for November from this plot and it will open again in December, January at the latest. Feel free to leave it if you want to RP your characters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back