• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.
Well, I guess it is now my duty to tell you all that I am now the Game Master of the NSS Inquiry with Ame's and Wes's blessing. Since this will be the first time I GM on SARP and since there was a change in GM I expect people to have second thoughts about having their character in this plot. So if you wish to have your characters removed from the plot I completely understand. If you want the plot to continue regardless, please PM me or comment on the OOC thread about what you think and what you wish to see from the plot if it gains enough support to continue.

If the plot still has enough support to continue, then I will continue to run the final mission with Cadence. After that the plot's fate will rest in our (capable) hands.

There is also the probable fact that Legix does not know that I recently became a Nepleslian GM, so I will no doubt have to work with Legix and Wes before I make a post

TL;DR GrammarPaladin is the new GM of Inquiry. Give your thoughts about it, and give him a week to organize and post.

@Syaoran @Gunhand4171 @Whitehart @SirSPT @Legix

It would be my pleasure to announce to you all that yet ANOTHER post for the NSS Inquiry is up and fully functional. It is with this post, that the plot begins to thicken, and my horizons look to new lands for another player, or perhaps two finally broaden. Would anyone object to see another player in this plot?

@Syaoran @Whitehart @SirSPT

Is the only threads allowed here official mission threads, or can I put up a thread that takes place on the ship in between missions as a sort of introduction to get my character going?

The Main NSS Inquiry forum is meant for both Mission, Introduction threads, as well as side event threads that occur within the confines of the NSS Inquiry. When you make a new thread, particularly for creating a intro to your character, just put [NSS Inquiry: Intro] to work as a tag to let other players know that thread is in fact a character intro. I will be using the similar naming scheme that Ame used like [Mission two debrief] so that it will be easier to locate a specific thread using the filters.

A new post is up ladies and gents! Well rather thread, but at least it's some sort of progress! I believe it should be smooth sailing from here on out, perhaps we'll experience some turbulence, but it should all be good! Here is the link to the thread for the sake of convince!

I'll still need to work with some of you though, to get your character intros out and about, but for now, you are welcome to post in the thread regardless! Feel free to ask anything too if I am vague or if you are unsure of something.

@Syaoran @Whitehart @SirSPT @Luno @jjans002

RPG-D RPGfix
Back