• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
Ahem, ladies and gentle I have good news! I have made a post, but I also have to make another statement!

It has come to my attention that I was dumb (yes I know, a truly shocking revelation) and did not notice that you all already made a post a LOOOONG time ago. So it's my fault that the post took so long to make, hopefully this doesn't happen again, and that I become more literate!

SO GO FORTH, and learn from my mistakes!

@Syaoran @Whitehart @SirSPT @Luno @jjans002 @Compouds117 @BMan142

zzzBestDadsBillMurrayAwesome_large.jpg

@GrammarPaladin

@Whitehart @Luno @BMan142

I believe we are waiting on your gorgeous fellas to post. AND THIS TIME I DOUBLE CHECKED HAHAHA, (Don't worry, I'll message you babies later, *Insert passionate smooch here*)

For those of you still tuned in without the all powerful @-sign, i'll have post by the end of the week no matter what, or sooner once I've bagged three cuties (Kinda barfed there, never using that word again), what ever comes first!

I've been creeping around this parts for a while now, could I interest you in the infamous drug known as a post? I have this incredible deal going on, it goes like this... I give you a post, and then you all give me one post. I in turn, will then pay you all back with a post, and you will pay me back with a post, and this cycle continues until we all suffer withdrawal!

Another post has snuck it's way into the corners of the evening, LINGERED, upon the pools that stand in drains. Do I dare to eat a peach? Do I roll up the bottoms of my trousers, and walk upon the beach?

With that bout of insanity out of the way, I present to you all a post! I appreciate you lovely folks btw, I send to you all the manliest kisses that even Chuck Norris could not match.

Hmm, this caught my attention. Maybe it's time I finally made a nep character. Might get with you later on rolling a character GP. Been far too long since we wrote together old friend.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back