• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.
Why life gotta do that? Glad to see you guys staying strong!

Alright Ladies, Gents, and everything in between, post is up, and I think i'm going to make the bold commitment to post MORE, and actually follow what the Inquiry Wiki Says, basically my jimmies are rustling for more action in preparation for my third year at this site (How? damn, that happened fast), I just hope your jimmies are rustling for more! If not, that's cool.

@Syaoran @Whitehart @SirSPT @Luno @jjans002 @Compouds117

Honestly, I have a feeling this is about to turn into a tense run and gun on mine and SirSPT's part, but I haven't thought about it much yet.

Praise be unto Syaoran for posting! This time I double checked so I wouldn't look dumb and I shall post tomorrow in hopes that another fellow will answer the call before the time reckoning. At this rate, the perimeter of the facility is going to be absolutely coated in a thick layer of blood and guts of the Elefirn Variety as the orbital bombardment begins while the inside of the facility is just going to become scrap metal at this point,

@Syaoran @Whitehart @SirSPT @Luno @jjans002 @Compouds117 @Esscast

RPG-D RPGfix
Back