Star ArmyⓇ

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 16 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

OOC NSS Inquiry

Syaoran

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Abwehr
Game Master
I noticed a lot of characters for this plot aren't on the plot page? Can it be updated, it makes it hard to find last names for people.

Ametheliana

Sensei
Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
Why life gotta do that? Glad to see you guys staying strong!

GrammarPaladin

Game Master
Alright Ladies, Gents, and everything in between, post is up, and I think i'm going to make the bold commitment to post MORE, and actually follow what the Inquiry Wiki Says, basically my jimmies are rustling for more action in preparation for my third year at this site (How? damn, that happened fast), I just hope your jimmies are rustling for more! If not, that's cool.

@Syaoran @Whitehart @SirSPT @Luno @jjans002 @Compouds117

Syaoran

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Abwehr
Game Master
Well this is going to be an interesting turn of events to unfold, how do you guys want to do it?

Reactions: Wes

Compouds117

Honestly, I have a feeling this is about to turn into a tense run and gun on mine and SirSPT's part, but I haven't thought about it much yet.

Reactions: Wes