• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Can one or more of you guys add this year's Sledge Mama's events to the Nepleslian part of the timeline's page about YE 36? The Nepleslian section for this year is currently completely empty, which is terrible.

Where did he even go? The daisies from the center group bugged out and we're headed towards alpha and bravo so I'm guessing he's shooting at the mindies in bravo

@Wes - no problem, I can get on that. Besides my own plot, Sigma's has started up as well, so I'll also poke him about it too.

Considering that Bravo is north-east of Delta, I assume that Leonel was initially assuming that the others in Bravo were heading south-west. Leonel is definitely going north-west towards where the Daisies were though. It's also where he's gunning for I think. IC, it seems he's a dick, but OOC, it's interesting for me.

Reactions: Wes
All the thoughts of wishing Mark wasn't a big dick outside of combat are gone I now have some competition to deal with so it might be time to revamp my efforts, or I'll wake up in the morning and think it's a terrible idea.

Hm. I've probably missed something.

That post was supposed to be up before Cadet's last post, but for whatever reason it got saved as a draft instead. I just modified it slightly, I didn't realise the contacts facing delta had pulled back. If it makes sense I guess I'll just leave the post as is, but I'll make an edit soon along the lines of 'making sure he wasn't firing into the melee'.

I'm going to guess he'll get the hang of it since he's doing it successfully in the simulation but this is just fun to read. Nice Super Mario Bros. reference by the way Cadet.

Holidays jumped on me like Bowser trying to pull a Koby on Peach. You may have to control my characters for me until I can get myself a computer.

@Oscar_Geare - it's no problem I think. I know the post not coming up properly caught you by surprise, so no big deal.

And I'm glad someone caught that reference. I'm pretty sure Super Mario Brothers still exists, but in a different form. Like, the two of them having different names, and the tall, skinny brother being the lead while the shorter one is always in his older brother's shadow. Also, no problem Terrance, I'll do my best and make sure he's still involved.

I am a bit busy with stuff over here so my posting is going to be limited for the next few weeks more than likely. Shit is getting a bit odd and a touch hairy here, sorry folks.

Eh, sometimes it can't be helped when you do what you do. We understand completely.

Why is everyone besides Terrence moving to help Bravo? I'm not upset that only one person is going to help, I'm upset that now Terrence is coming over. For some reason I just really don't like Terrence.

Last edited:
At the end of his post he turned to head to join Mark, Ylfa, and Rachel. What probably happened was you misread my post which I am always guilty of doing when I asked why everyone besides Terrence moved to bravo's position.

On an unrelated note, has anyone else been thinking that it would of made more sense to fall back to delta than remove the middle leaving both sides of each flank practically unprotected (unless my situational awareness of our guys is flawed) while taking fire from the front, could someone simply explain the reasoning to me if they have the time?

I should have made up my mind sooner, but I'm going to hold off posting until the day after Christmas. Given that it's the holidays, there's already a lot on the table, so go relax and enjoy yourselves. I would rather not auto anyone's characters if I can help it.

Also, in regards to disengaging from something that's fast and powerful in CqB, the best way to do so is to force it to back off. That's fortunately something the HPAR, and the Hostile in specific, is geared for.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…