• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

@Warriorx1 @Syaoran @Compouds117 @Semjax @Shadow @Wyld @Captain Vaikon

Ok, post up. I'm going to do this encounter differently than the last; instead of by-turn, this is going to be more reaction speed based. If you can get the post out, your character will make the move. Despite this opening, it'll start picking on our characters much more randomly as opposed to how it started based off of how we initially reacted. I will say this though; there's a way to instantly 'beat' it, but of course, I'm not telling. Good luck!

Reaction based? So, if I was to be the first to post, my character would make the first move? I don't think I understand.

Pretty much that - post first, move first. If there isn't a post, that means the Cyber Neko gets better odds against your character if you're unlucky enough to be its target.

Now the question for me becomes, who had it worse with a crazy girl trying to get in their armor; Dimitri with Tulip, or Richard with this thing.

Beats me man, but they say that sticking it in crazy is best!~

No statistics exist regarding survival rates afterwards though. Post up tomorrow!

@Warriorx1 @Syaoran @Compouds117 @Semjax @Shadow @Wyld @Captain Vaikon

*limply falls out of his T-45 PA as the fusion core ejects, completely spent*

It was only going to be for an hour or two I said! But noooooo! I had to accidentally fall into the power armor that was just waiting there, and have no clue where the exit button was! On a more serious note, post is up! They're cutting into the hemosynth layers of Richard's suit, but whether or not they'll make it to the Daisy's delicious center is all up to you guys. Also, now you all know what happened to the other Nekos and everything else on the station.

Welcome back. Though, right now, we're wrapping up the chapter and are in the middle of the final fight so you'll have to wait.

Speaking of, it's not a conventional fight; you guys need to figure out this enemy and more or less think your way out of the jam. Just shooting at this one won't work.

I hate to say it, but I honestly don't know when you'll be coming into play myself. It all depends on the pace and how quickly we move through the story. There should be another opportunity coming up, but again, it all depends on how quickly we get there. I could push it forward, but without posts, no dice. It's not just here that things have slowed down though. It might just be Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront.

@Warriorx1 @Syaoran @Compouds117 @Semjax @Shadow @Wyld @Captain Vaikon @Talonis Wolf @Sierra-Foxtrot-0135 Kelly

Alright guys, the first post of the new chapter is up. Right now, I'm deliberately leaving the closing events of the last chapter cloudy and nebulous, and each of you get to choose how badly wounded or not your own character was during the final fight. And yes, some of them could have been dead until not too long ago. Right now, we're non-combat, so no turn taking. Post as often as you like in conversation. I'll be keeping us moving; the place we're going to is going to be interesting.

Too soon for a bashing. It's all about the timing, otherwise, it's just not satisfying. : P

Anyways, you guys got three options while we're sorta free-roaming the ship. Follow Ylfa to see Kelly, check out the new kit, or go elsewhere on the ship. Keep in mind that the VR stuff from the earlier aside is likely still on board for an example.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back