• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

@Syaoran @Semjax @Talonis Wolf @Warriorx1 @HAMnJAM @FearTurkey

Ok. My post ended up way, way bigger than I intended and moved us forward far too quickly, so in the end of the day, I cut a good hunk of it away to keep things simple. Right now, decide on where your character is going, and I'll post again in a much more timely manner. Remember, the time between posts is supposed to be 3 days at max, but we can and will move faster if we're all up to it. And fortunately, things are looking up at last!

@Syaoran @Semjax @Compouds117 @Talonis Wolf @Warriorx1 @HAMnJAM @FearTurkey

Ok, the armory post is up! Also, for those of you in Providence, I suggest trying to figure out where you want to go, or at least make a suggestion as to what kind of things you'd like to look for. You guys can discuss this both In-Character, or Out of Character here in the OOC if you'd like. But get going! At this point, I won't be ushering either group to any particular venue, though the story still does have a certain direction.

@Syaoran @Semjax @Compouds117 @Talonis Wolf @Warriorx1 @HAMnJAM @FearTurkey @Shadow

Post up guys. Remember what I said earlier - you guys in Providence are going to get to pick where we go, and there's a lot to choose from. Since some of you guys just got cybernetics, it wouldn't hurt to take a look at a place that offers them to learn more. If you want your characters to have a drink and some grub, that doesn't hurt either. Though, if you're all indecisive, I'll just pick something I think is interesting and we'll go from there.

@Professor Chibi

I hope you'll find a plot that tickles your fancy! Remember to stop by the shoutbox or IRC channel to ask around or chat.

Damnit. I got called in, so I'm going to push the post back until later tonight. Likely around midnight, west coast time when I'm back home. Sorry guys.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back