• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

If there's anyone else on-board, speak up - this time around, I'm going with a lower limit of players so I can focus more on post quality.

@Syaoran , @Centurion0507 , @SirSPT , @HAMnJAM

That took far longer than I wanted, but I wanted to be sure who was still interested. The first post is up, and you're all hitting the ground running - good luck!

@paladinrpg

I would prefer 4 active players, but stretching it to 5 or even 6, I'm comfortable with. Since the others have not replied, you're now first in line if you'd like to join. You'll have to come up with a character, and fast though!

Reactions: Wes
No worries man! This is good, because it means your cast is still very strong. Good luck and let's see some headline Neppy action!

Don't worry about it, just hit me up in the future if you feel there is an opening, or just want a guest character even for one mission. I have a lot on my plate as it stands...

@Talonis Wolf - the benches can be locked and unlocked by reaching under the edge and disengaging all four tabs.

And no problem paladin, if room opens up, I'll try and let you know.

@Centurion0507 @HAMnJAM @Syaoran @SirSPT @Talonis Wolf

As a heads up guys, I won't be able to post until later tomorrow. It's looking like my schedule is filling up again, so my periods of activity will primarily be Friday-Sunday, and maybe Monday too. However, I'll still try and squeeze out posts during the weekday from time to time as well. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!

I think, that even I am sometimes guilty of forgetting the 'super' part of 'supersoldier'. Speaking of, it seems to take two Neko to lift a car in comparison to the ID-SOL's one. I actually feel kinda guilty now that I've reviewed some of the stuff. I from a regular Nep's point of view, drawing on them immediately suddenly seems to be the best way to deal with a super. Though, that likely goes for almost everything else.

*pokes everyone in the back*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…