• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

I'm not sure if I am helping or about to get killed by a lifts-tanks-for-fun ID-SOL.

Edit: @SirSPT What's stopping the ID-SOL from simply flattening the table on top of you? I thought we all saw you hide and you were left alone simply because there were more immediate concerns...

Mind you, there still are, so you're probably good... maybe.

Last edited:
I hope I've made my stance clear. Nothing against Nekos, but this whole situation rings all the wrong bells. Better safe than sorry.

I wonder how Ylfa will react.

So that's what he looks like!

Also, I'll be posting tomorrow on Wednesday; I ended up with a lot more on my plate today than I expected. When I do, I'll be moving us along to the big event.

@Centurion0507 @HAMnJAM @Syaoran @SirSPT @Talonis Wolf

Ok, post is up. This is again, a short cycle I hope, so I'll post either tomorrow or the day after to keep up the momentum as we head right into the surprise waiting for us. I only hope I answered everyone's character though - ping me here if I missed someone, because multi-tasking and studying for a final at the same time sucks!

Literally? Well, this should be good. I'll buy a round of the nastiest space swill for everyone (in-game) if I make it with even one limb.

@Centurion0507 @HAMnJAM @Syaoran @SirSPT @Talonis Wolf

Ok guys, pick your poison, same list of extras to chose from besides the standard, but with an important requirement; make sure to get a melee weapon!

Except with Bastions. Lots and lots of Bastions.

Jamie's Hostile:
Primary: HPAR-01A,
Secondary(s) Hyper-Induction Folding Axe, Shoulder Mounted Railgun, Leg Mounted BOLT Launchers, and Standard Hostile Secondaries.

Primary: Heavy Penetrating Designated Marksman Rifle

Secondary: Hyper-Induction Axe, Shoulder Mounted 20mm Railgun, Light Nerimium Shield, I want to add "Standard Hostile Secondaries" but I don't think I'll remember them anyways,

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…