• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

I'm probably not the greatest thing to get as a surprise or what anyone would've expected but hey I'm not dead so that's a plus! (Hopefully anyway XD)

@Centurion0507 @HAMnJAM @Syaoran @SirSPT @Talonis Wolf @Soresu @Compouds117

As much as I find myself having fun making these posts, the fact that I have a test on Wed, a final on Thurs, and another test on Fri is as scary as these Super Militants. I really hate keeping you guys waiting, but we're definitely back to just weekly posts now. With luck, things will pick up in pace somewhere in early October though. But in the meantime, would any of you guys like to give Joint Posting a try? I know I asked it before, but I didn't get many replies. In honesty, a single hour of Joint Posting during the weekends would move us forward very fast since it can be worth anywhere from one to several weeks of Single Posting.

Joint Post? I've never heard of it, tell me more.

Also, you seem to have forgotten Stripes action? Or did it simply not change the situation enough to matter, cause that could be a thing or something...?

@Talonis Wolf

I went ahead and fixed it for you. Again, I'm sorry that happened; I ended up losing track of who's fighting what for a moment. Still, always let me know if there's something off guys, and I'll do my best to fix it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…