Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: OIF Atuan [OIF Atuan] Episode 5: Taps

Re: Episode 5: Taps

Taela double checked the weapons that she had requested earlier, just running a quick diagnostic to make sure that all was functioning. With a sigh, she spoke on the comms, "Unit 5 is ready."

After this, she reflected on the conversation she and Marc had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignoring Shinji, the Neko replied, "The SAoY will probably force me to switch to a Yamataian body after the contract is up. After all, Nekovalkryja aren't exactly allowed out of the military or native Yamataian planets." With a note of reassurance, she added, "So long as I don't do anything outright illegal, I'll be alive after the contract."

Mark shuddered at the thought of switching bodies. He knew that it as what the Yamataians did, and had known for years. But the idea still seemed somehow wrong to him.

"Can't they just, ya know, deactivate all the dangerous stuff and let you keep your body?" he asked, tracing his hand protectively along the tattoos and piercings on his face, "So you don't lose any changes you might have made?"

He also thought of the scars on his chest, but refrained from tracing them, in an effort not to look strange.

"And what do they do with the old bodies, huh? They don't throw them away, do they? How would you know you weren't just a copy wandering around while the real you was still trapped in that body undergoing some kind of shit?"

While he was asking, Mark produced his DataJockey and started jotting notes once again. A little voice in his head told him he was repeating bad habits, so he made an extra little note on the side about power settings being on the left, just so he could feel justified writing. He pondered ahead of himself: "And how did Origin arrange to get ahold of you, I wonder... Must've been some kind of fancy trade agreement. Must've been real fancy. Must've been."

"I respect the concern, but that's not something to worry about. I suppose one could say that Yamatians aren't quite so attached to their bodies as much as, say, Neplesians are. Most likely due to the cybernetic brains and hemosynthetic blood. I could be very wrong in my thinking, however." She explained, her ears twitching as she watched Yoshiko and that Freespacer painting the Oban. "Changes can be made to match the switcher's preferences, or so I have come to understand. My guess on the old bodies is that they recycle the parts. It's all just synthetics, really."

That ungodly shade of pink would certainly interfere with her efforts to focus on the mission the Neko told herself. Best to hope that they stick out of my line of sight.

"Built to suit." was all Mark could manage under his new level of concentration. With his notes completed, he returned to the controls and adjusted the power levels some more himself. "Too much power would fry the transmitter, but too little might actually make my little modification pointless. I'm gonna give it a little boost... there."

"I think that oughta do it." Mark stated, mostly for himself. Once his delicate operations were finished he took stock of his surroundings again. This time he talked to Taela again, "I see them out there puttin' disguises on our platforms. This thing ain't gonna be pink-lookin' like that one is it? Cuz, pink don't go with my eyes, if you catch my drift."

"I'm thinking the same thing," The Neko replied. "Any way you can block out pink from the displays? Wait, nevermind. As long as we can just ignore it, we'll survive. If you're done here, I suppose we can leave this Frame until the designated time to pilot.

As Taela finished her report Mark chimed in with his own.

"Unit 5 EWO, here. I've got the modified CECS up and running, and should be able to intercept any communications flying through the area. Don't worry about encryptions, either-- I got it covered to a T. I've cracked some high-speed stuff before to get the skinny, an' I'll do it again."

It wasn't long before a shuttle carrying a motley group of men came to the docks on the moon. It wasn't long before said men departed from the shuttle carrying duffel bags just as dirty as the rest of their clothes. And it wasn't long before someone yelled at Kelly. "Hey, Dumbass, you're welcoming committee's over here!" The Ensign whipped around at that womanly voice, suddenly tense. The crew with him however, had the looks of confusion on their faces. Kelly looked about, didn't see anyone.

"Uh. Hello?" He called out hesitantly. Something tugged at his sleeve. He looked down. She was just five feet tall with a slim and lithe figure. The Neko flicked green hair out of her eyes before speaking again.

"Been a while Kelly." It wasn't her small size that confused the OriSec team behind Kelly. No, it was her voice. For the Neko's small size, her voice was rich and voluptuous, carrying weight and character behind it. That voice was something to be expected of a much...larger woman and not this petite little girl.

"Hello Yuno. You're the one that's going to lead us around?" Kelly paused a moment before adding on, "I was going to vis-"

"Yeah, but you didn't." She shot back angrily, crossing her arms and looking away. Yuno then peeked over her shoulder at him. "But the calls were always nice." She faced him again and warmed back up. "And tell your guys to stop looking at me like that. It's embarrassing!" Yuno yelled at them, walking away.

"What, you're afraid you look bad?" he asked sarcastically, quick to follow her.

"Hmph! You never said I looked good." Yuno complained.

"I never said otherwise." The statement was left to hang in the air as silence overtook their group. It wasn't long before they reached the facility they were supposed to enter. As Yuno started to speak, the sound of a ship disengaging it's docking clamps came out of her mouth. Kelly furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion and spun about. A ship disembarked from the docks and made it's way out into space. "Shit. Atuan, this is Kelly, we got a ship leaving the docks, I repeat, a ship leaving the docks!" The Ensign swore as he found out his comm was being jammed.

"You always were a little on the cheesy side Kelly." Yuno spoke with a silkyness, finally replying to Kelly's prior statement. The small Neko smiled from nostalgia as she watched the first Yui class take to the stars.

As Five out of the Six mecha on the Atuan launched, they got themselves a good view of the black moon that the lack of windows could not afford them on the ship itself. From their distance, they could see ships taking off and leaving the moon, mostly smaller, older classes, with a few newer classes, even some Origin ships. Mark, with his modified CECS, was able to hear some of the basic comms going on, mostly traffic controllers, and bored ship captains having lazy conversations, though there was a few more interesting things, such as black market deals being brokered, as well as whispers of the Mishhu war, which had yet to penetrate to the small haven of Red and Pirate activity.

If Mark had been following Kelly's comm signal, however, he would find it to be wavering in and out of reception, before finally cutting off altogether, though through the large volume of chatter going on, there was very little way of figuring out why. It could be anything from somebody trying to hide their dealings, to simply old relay equipment that was out of tune.

After a number of minutes of this, however, a small ship appeared to coming towards the Atuan. Once it was confirmed that the ship was on a direct heading with the Atuan, Arah ordered a hail of the ship- to no avail. Quickly, full sensors were brought up and focused on the ship, relayed to the frame team: it was an old Yui class, the CFS Nacelles replaced with some other kind of engine, and the entire underbelly had been expanded to roughly double the size, apparently for cargo transport. As the ship approached, it opened up ports along the hull, and began dumping smallish disks, its payload of weapons pods.

Along with the weapons pods, however, the bottom of the ship also opened, dumping out three Very Large Mecha, which were covered in odd, black blisters, which, before long, broke off to reveal themselves as Powered armor. The Three Mecha hung back, and began firing on the quartet of Frames with their shoulder-mounted cannon, while the Powered armor rushed forward, trying to get in close and use their much shorter range weaponry, using their minuscule size to their great advantage.

The Atuan opened up with a volley from its main guns, trying to take out the modified Yui's shielding, but to no avail. The Atuan's point defense weapons also worked at keeping the enemy weapon pods busy, but all that happened for a short while was the two ships battering at one anothers' shields ineffectively.

"Shitshitshitshit" Shinji called as hostiles suddenly appeared and opened fire; he increased output to the forward shields and deployed the Kirin's feathers, as well as linking his sensors with Mark and Teala's, then relaying it to the other three frames to make sure they all got the best picture possible.

Meena, for her part, oriented the Kirin toward the incoming enemies, and opened fire with the frame's inbuilt weapons- point defense Phasers and lasers all blasting furiously, as she fired a net round at a clump of Demon power armors- most managed to dodge it, but one of the demons was caught in the net, tied helplessly as it struggled to get out, only tangling itself further.

"Mark, unleash the Feathers." Taela commanded cooly, not very surprised by this turn of events. "Predictably, we seem to have stumbled into a trap or the like."

With the Hyper Rifle at the ready, the Neko assaulted the oncoming swarm with a swath of railgun rage, aiming to pepper them enough to give her teammates some time to react. Not to be caught unprepared, she blasted any that got within range with the Ionic Pulse Weapons in the shoulders.

Async spun in her Oban's long axis, thrusters puffing a random vector out every few seconds while the Freespacer dropped a fusillade of Graser fire down the rising enemy's throat, targeting the larger mecha first and focusing fire on one at a time. Inside the frame, her lips were mumbling out trajectories and intercepts as her fingers twitched at controls her body no longer needed to remember how to use.

"...Red Queen rises through E4, axis transform stable, Round the shackled maiden she dances, vector forecast falling within viable parameters, Unchained, impact delay negligible, Unchained she has been and will be..."

Moogle said:
"Mark, unleash the Feathers." Taela commanded cooly, not very surprised by this turn of events. "Predictably, we seem to have stumbled into a trap or the like."

"Understood." Mark's reply came calmly, followed by the sound of the Feathers deploying. He set them out to target the power armors, in sets of two. He wasn't sure of the range of the power-armor weapons, so he kept his distance and tried to fire from as far away as possible without losing accuracy. While closing in on the Demons, he added his report over the comms channel.

"Unit Five's EWO here, there's a lot of poor reception and I've lost the signal of Kelly's team... I'm going to try a little frequency modulation exorcising and reacquire the signal."

As he set the firing commands for the Feathers; Mark also altered the settings on the CECS, attempting to 'lock-in' on Kelly's signal again.

"Unit vier here. Engaging enemy." Viki said over the communication channel. What weapon should she use. Mounted? Or Hyper rifle. Hyper rifle should be best right now.

This is going to be tough fight, thought Viktoria. Although so far she had her mecha under control, she has low experience with it. VIktoria raised Hyper rifle in both of her arms and aimed at nearest Demon armour and fired. She let her computer calculate how much she missed and realighned for second shot.

"Ah fockin' well knew it!" Lucien called over radio as the Yui started letting her demonic payload spew forth, "These arse hats 'ave a mind fer war!" He hid from most of the gunfire using the Targa shield whilst strafing sideways to avoid further oncoming fire. In particular, he was keeping his shoulder mounted weapon away from the gunfire and keeping his legs tucked in behind the shield.

He then managed to catch a break and pointed his HPLC at the Yui, watching it charge with a satisfying grin, "I'm gonna give 'em a piece 'o mah bloody mind!"
He then gave about ten seconds of continuous laser exposure to the Yui's undercarriage, drawing a squiggly line of Light-Amplification-by-Stimulated-Emission-of-Radiation related death.

As the magazine went empty, the Demon saw it's opening and fired; autocannon shells slashed through the air and impacted on Kelly's chest, easily ripping through the dirty shirt being worn. He dove for cover and slapped a new magazine into the hastily reassembled Handheld Gauss Rifle. "Damn it Kelly, why are you always getting into trouble?" Yuno calmly yelled at him over the cannon fire, almost sounding bored. Despite the harsh noise and muzzle flashes, her voice was still strong enough to be heard over the din.

"If it bothers you that much, why are you always getting me out of trouble?" the Ensign shot back through his helmet. By now, the cloth clothing he wore was in smoking tatters, revealing the cut down power armor underneath it pockmarked and scored by several impacts. The telltale flash of a Heavy Infantry Plasma Rifle was soon followed by a massive thud as one of the Demons went down. Kelly stood up and started firing. "Sammy! Hurry up and finish downloading that shit!"

As he ducked behind cover again, a stray autocannon round impacted and passed through his shield It impacted and bounced off his shoulder plate and into the side of his helmet before ricocheting off into some other place, despite it's reduced energy. Despite the Impulse's superior kinetic protection, he was still going to feel that the next morning. And the morning after that. The Neko wasn't impressed. "You've gotten rusty, you know that?"

"Are you going to do something?" he snapped back. She shrugged.

"Already did." At that, a Crooked Demon burst through a nearby doorway and swatted aside an advancing enemy with it's vibrobladed claws.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

Meanwhile, an Impulse aboard the Atuan held it's hands together at its chest while looking about helplessly. Yoshiko was much like a lost little kitten considering she technically wasn't allowed into her frame. She really wasn't sure what to do.

The enemy Yui continued its withering fire at the Atuan- the Atuan was a transport, not a warship, and it showed as the old scout's mobile weapons pods continued to avoid the point-defense fire coming from the Atuan. Suddenly, the ship's hangar bay doors began closing, and soon locked themselves shut, before a rather large blast tore at the side of the Justicar- its shields had gone down, already. However, it was a small victory for the enemy combatant, as the Atuan's main EMP arrays finally managed to batter the Yui's own defenses down as well, blue lightning beginning to blossom over the hull of the slightly larger vessel. still, it was obvious- the Atuan was out of it's league.

The Demons, which had launched at quite a distance, turned out to be feisty little buggers. Their tiny size made them hard to hit, even with all the automation of the suits' weapons, they just tracked to slow to hit something going that speed at that range. Type 1 fire suddenly began impacting the frames' shields, registering no meaningful damage, but still whittling away at the defensive power of the screens- the volume of fire the 30 or so enemy power armors was more than even the heavily-armed M1's could dish out.

@synch's fire on the large enemy Mecha seemed to be working, her Oban proved to be equally as armed as they were, but they had something going for them- it was a gift as well as a curse. their huge size made them very big targets, but also gave them quite a bit of durability. the first of the mechs took the Freespacer's fire quite well, tanking it as if the pilot felt they had all the defense in the world. from this range, the 'spacer could not tell the effectiveness of her fire just yet.

As soon as Mark's Feathers were discovered to be targeting the Power armors, they came under fire. their pointed shape and angled hulls made the type-1 fire bounce off harmlessly, but it seemed to have another effect- sens showed that whenever their pulses hit a demon, it split in two- but that couldn't be right, because the masses of the two objects remained the same. Maybe it was more of that interference messing up their sensors.

By taking concentrated aim instead of opting for volume fire, Victoria found herself to be doing very well- she hit her first enemy on the second shot, blasting it, as mark's feathers had, in two- except that it had the same odd effect, and one of the halves kept fighting. Optical sensors weren't quite within range yet, so they couldn't be exactly sure of what the readings were.

Lucien's shot, luckily, made it to the Yui just after its shields went down, and impacted on one of the makeshift hangars on its bottom, blasting away at some of the armor there- in this sense, it proved more effective than the Atuan's weapons, but it still was just a drop in the bucket at this point. However, two of the weapons pods broke off from attacking the Atuan and instead began firing upon Lucien- they pounded his shields much more than any of the mecha or powered armor had been capable of, reducing it to almost nothing in a matter of seconds. He was saved by the flash of some extremely tiny thing interfering with the pod's work.

Shinji's Feathers had been deployed at full speed, and raced toward the enemy ship, going for what was obviously it's most effective weapons- those pods. the two pods that had attacked lucien were now being swarmed by much smaller, faster weapon drones. One of the pods began bugging out, trying to chose a target, but they were too fast, and Shinji seemed to have mastered the art of flying the Feathers Via sensors only. Without even firing a shot, the Feathers made the old electronics in the pod fizzle and die out from the rush of information, inputs, and attempted outputs, that it just hung dumbly in space.
"I Got Ya back, Lucy-man!" the crass Yamataian called over the comms.

Meena, like Viktoria, took special care aiming for enemies, her net rounds slowing enemies down or distracting them, if not taking them out. As she worked Meena hailed the Atuan. "Arah, what help can we be at this point?" the dark-skinned Nepleslian asked.

Arah answered, as calmly as ever "Just shoot it. Try and get in closer, this range is just making things difficult for you. The more you can distract it the better."
"Allright" said Meena, before relaying the suggestions. "Arah suggests we should focus on the enemy ship, these armors are just a distraction, whoever's home is lost first will just be mopped up, so we can't lose a moment!"

"Okay moving vorwärt!" said Vici and started moving toward Yui. There wasn't much fire directed at hat. Yet. With left hand she drew her chain sword. Hyper rifle should be easily fired with one hand.

Vici was still too far from Yui. And there were many Demons in the way. Viktoria sped up raising her left armo with sword. As she flew by one of the demons she quickly slashed at him, curious to see what happens. She will see recording later.

Viki aimed her Hyper rifle at one of the weapons pods. She was too fer and shooting while moving is not the best. She still did her best and started firind at closer Weapon pod.

"A scratch becomes a tear, a thousand cuts to the heart, fell the tiger, unto Yamatai's maw," Async informed her colleagues as the Oban's spin straightened out and the frame fired itself off on a rapid intercept with the Yui-4, the jinking making her ultimate destination, the wounded hangar bay, unclear until the frame's momentum had gathered to the point that even if it were taken out midflight, the wreckage of her craft would serve as an insult from beyond the grave to the pirates.

The Freespacer's graser rifle continued to focus on the mecha it had scored earlier hits upon, the pink-scarred civilian frame pulling up a plasma carbine to harry the target while the graser recharged its capacitor from the Oban's powerplant and the entire machine hurtled past.

Taela semi-frowned in disappointment, though she knew that she wasn't supposed to expect much from 'spray and play' tactics. Observing what her teammates did on radar, the Neko did a double take.

"Mark," She began, glancing down at the radar several times to make sure, "Could you please check the scanners? It appears that the enemy is multiplying somehow."

Switching tactics, she aimed at took fire at the Yui, flying towards it enough to get clear shots in while preparing to unleash her Frame's complementary weaponry on any opponents that might reach her.

"Whatever the case may be, please keep them occupied."

"The scanners are functioning, Taela, but... I'm not sure what's wrong here." Mark replied. "Obviously they're not actually multiplying. Let me try to play a little game with them."

The former journalist stopped his quest to recover Kelly's signal for the moment and turned his full attention to the enemy units. He started a series of different jamming actions in an attempt deflect whatever false signal the enemy might be using to fool the sensors. Meanwhile, he set all of the Feathers to pursue a single power armor; so that when it split in two, he could target the halves and monitor what would happen when they were shot as well.

"If you can get us closer, Taela, I might be able to do more. But for now, I'm doing the best I can."

"Warning! Shields at 10% Power! Seek Cover!"

"Ah cripe," Lucien grumbled as he realised that his Targa shield had taken its last hit, and the next would probably cause a hole and go right through him. However, Shinji's timely intervention saved him a world of headache as he was free to seek cover.

However, open space wasn't one of those places where cover was readily available, causing Lucien to grumble at the AI's lack of situational awareness. All he could do was continue jinking as he made his way to the back of the formation.

As he made his way back to relative safety, since if the pods went after him, it'd be suicide for them. As he did so, he was trying to do two things at once - One, fire at the weapons pod going after him with his autocannon - two, keep firing at the Yui with his shoulder mounted weapon.

Chances were he was only able to get five good seconds of laser exposure on the Yui. He had about 20 seconds worth of juice left.

"What do you mean the shuttle's not working Yuno? Isn't it yours?" Kelly yelled over the din. By now, the team was cut off from the initial exit route, but the battle was in full swing. More of the Reds joined the fight against their yet to be identified enemies, adding more bullets, fire and blood to the carnage.

"I mean, this thing isn't exactly the newest around!" the Neko yelled back. The Crooked Demon from earlier was still standing, fighting off the lesser Demons with the aid of its own Demon allies. The sound of a rocket whooshed through the air. The following explosion could literally be felt across their bodies, armored or not, as the Crooked Demon was killed. Kelly swore; any one of the Reds buying the Origin crew time to escape could have been someone he knew, someone who decided to take a different path instead of going to Origin Industries.

"Yuno! This thing is a piece of junk!"

"Don't you dare call her that!"

"W-wait what?"

'A Yui class? A YUI class?!' Yoshiko inwardly panicked. The Ex-Neko turned Yamataian ran about as fast as she could, which was considerable taking into account the powered armor, to reach the goods she was after. Yoshiko knew, very well, just what a Yui class was and what it was capable of; it was part of her national heritage. Part of her history. And she wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

So that was why she sniffed back tears as her hands tore out an assault pack and gauss rifle for herself.

The Atuan and the Yui continued to square off, though even with a few of the weapon pods distracted, it was obvious the mecha carrier did not stand much of a chance in this situation. however, they had a respite, as many of the Demon armors continued their flight towards the Origin craft rather than staying to fight with the frame team. The Yui, now finished pummeling the Atuan, turned its full attention to the frames.

Victoria seemed to have kept herself just far enough away from the Yui that she was not immediately targeted, but instead, a number of the Demons that had stayed to fight the frames swarmed at her. The Asura's built-in weapons worked hard, and at this range were more accurate, but the Demons still seemed to be multiplying. Type one fire pinged across her shields, and suddenly, several panzerfaust streaked through space towards it. the first one was easily dodged, but the second one had been timed properly and impacted on her shields, bringing them down by 25%. That's when fire from the weapons pod she had targeted started spraying across Victoria's field of movement, retaliating for the attack she had made.

As @synch boosted forward, her sustained fire on the Zilant managed to bring it down to no shields and pummel its armor. However, her pre-set course allowed the pilot to make a lunge, and when it was suddenly it in the Generators, it froze just long enough for its sword to bury itself in the Oban's thigh, before the enemy frame exploded, blasting off the leg and sending @synch careening off course, Alarms and warnings blaring in the cockpit.

Lucien seemed to have the right idea, and most of the Demons passed him by- His defensive fire managed to keep nearby Demons at bay, and his heavy fire at the Yui continued to blast holes in its softer underbelly, but the craft didn't seem deterred by it. From his new distance, Lucien was once again targeted by weapons pods, but their accuracy was much less at range for the comparatively small, nimble frame.

As Teala moved toward the Yui, the amount of fire focused on her and Mark's Kirin increased, as did its accuracy, though the focused Teala managed to dodge most of it, although several pulses grazed her shields, whittling them down. Her shots hit wide of Lucien's, likewise not doing much, but at least showing some kind of damage to the enemy ship.

Mark's tactics with the drones, however, shed light on the situation. believe it or not, the enemy were effectively multiplying- Dark Demons had mass-meshed to each one of the other demons in the group, hiding their numbers from initial scans. this news was alarming- if the impacts to Victoria's shields were any indication, the panzerfaust weapons the DD's carried were quite dangerous. Mark's drones found out firsthand that the numbers of enemies were trouble, because, though they managed to eliminate the two Demons they had targeted, their grouping allowed the others to throw large amounts of Type 1 fire at them, disabling two of them and destroying a third outright.

Meena and Shinji had begun focusing fire on the weapons pods, the Hyper rifle, built-in weapons, and Missiles of the frame sailing death at the small pods of death that were proving so dangerous to both the frame crew and the Atuan itself, Shinji's feathers keeping a few occupied long enough for Meena to target them. Though this would have worked very well in normal circumstances, Meena's constant juking and diving to keep out of the Zilant's and Demons' field of fire was throwing off her accuracy and beating her shields down to the point where they were in just as dire straights as the other four Frames.

"Oi, fellas, I think we need ta change tactics. Someone needs ta grab @synch, and I think she an' Lucy-man should fight them demons. Mark, Teala, form on me and attack the weapons pods, Victoria, break off from yer current target and take out those mecha, we're gettin slaughtered as is!" Shinji ordered, throwing around the full weight of his rank, seeing as his was the highest of the deployed frame team, with Kelly gone.

Asynch gritted her teeth, a reflexive boost put the blade in her machine's leg instead of through her cockpit section, but her attack run was ruined. Careening past the Yui, the Freespacer took up another jinking pattern as the distance between her and the enemy ship increased until the Oban's thrusters were able to cancel the frame's inertia and put her on course to intercept the Atuan.

"Atuan, this is Unit Three, requesting combat access, how fast can you have Unit Two ready to launch through the darkside bay?" she requested for access to the side of the Atuan facing away from combat and permission to pilot the Garuda while pumping anti-ship magnum shots from her graser rifle into the Yui-class vessel. Even if she couldn't switch frames, she would be in position to at least provide close fire support for her employers.

"Copy that, Shinji." Taela replied, dropping all formalities in speech for the sake of it. It was silly to have to think of those mid-combat anyways. She scrambled to follow the issued orders, retreating from her half-failed duel against the Yui. "Mark, you heard the 'captain'." She informed her co-pilot, using "Captain" for lack of an actual term. She made a mental note to look that up later.

Her Frame's complementary suite of weaponry was used to fend of any Demons that got the bright idea of attacking, but besides that her Hyper Rifle was focused on those weapon pods.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back