• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

Ah, the reason there's atmospheric and space differences is that even though range is theoretically unlimited in space, it'll take so long to get to the target past that posted distance, it'll be impractical. That's the idea anyways.

That's true.. there doesn't seem to be any mention of range differences in Space and in Atmosphere on the new Gauss cannon articles.

You should do something about that, cadette.

No problem.

Also, those ones are still a work in progress, so I'm not too worried. I just hope I remember them when I get around to them again.

Tomorrow midday's when I'll post guys, so if anybody wants to change your loadout, do so before then. Because we're dropping feet first - I'm just really uneasy about anybody using the old firearms.

Well, things haven't turned out as expected.

My internet's been on the fritz for the past few days on my end and I've been unable to post. What's worse is that I've seemed to have lost that spark I needed for this post during that time as well. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting, but I'll try to make the post as soon as possible.

*sniffs*

Anybody out there? I know it's probably finals week, but the least you guys could have done was give a shout here in the OOC.

*cries*

My finals are in two weeks. I still need to post for Shinji and Meena but keep forgetting; distracted by work, school, and that other Mecha plot on SARP.

Alright, so Luca, Lam, ShotJon, Kai and Cora/Chris are still here. Moogle's vanished from the face of SARP, though Cyber may rejoin us.

So we're waiting on Chris now....

I don't know why, but I really wish news would reach my ears sooner. Not only that, but I now feel a large and overwhelming sense of Deja-Vu as I write this post in the OOC here. Like I've said all this before somewhere to someone.

Since Chris is down, I think it's best we keep moving forward as best we can; if anybody returns, I'll most likely put them back into the plot ASAP as smoothly as possible.

...yeah...this feeling is really creeping me out here...

Please excuse me while I derp in a corner. Life caught up with me and took me on like the broadside of an ironclad. So. . . I'll have a post up for this one soon. tomorrow/monday ish. I'm not certain.

I love longpoasts, Cadet. The longer, the better, so long as it's descriptive and not just all dialogue.

Also, yes, I did research the options provided by Mark before writing them... Some of the theory might be outdated by SARP standards, but my experience in radio has at least taught me this: If there's signal, it can be modified with the right equipment.

No worries here - you're thinking on the same lines as I am so far.

And I hope you guys enjoyed the post - I also hope that as soon as everyone gets out from under their Christmas Hangover or Food Induced Coma, we'll be able to get moving proper. XD

RPG-D RPGfix
Back