• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

*throws his pilot helmet on the floor angrily*

I had intended to post today (May 1st) but I'm not sure I can make a quality post after spending most of my time fixing the shower today. I'll definitely post tomorrow morning though (May 2nd).

Also, I think I'll dangle a carrot in front of you guys - I'm talking to Ryujin right now about the M3 at last, with the rough already worked on. Stay tuned!

*sighs*

And this is why I should write things down. So difficult to just backtrack and read through my own posts at times! Anyways, I've gone back and edited the post Moogle; seeing as I miscounted, I let her more or less waste that one.

I should have said this earlier, but I'll likely be out of commission until Monday; I'm at Fanime con, but will still try and make a post if I have spare time and am not exhausted due to the lack of sleep.

I'm sorry for the delay in posts from my end; I'll be making the next GM post to move us along on the 8th. Please pardon my tardiness.

Rrrrrraaaaaa! I was late!

Well, this is my first GM post after a while, so tell me if I left anything out. Just as a note; if I skip over your character, he or she will be left with the enemy as they were, or autoed as needed. If two turns pass however, I'll most certainly auto them on the next after that.

And for being tardy, here's a Preview!

Tell me what you guys think! This is going to be the frame in it's un-customized state by the way, so as we level up, I'll get a second commission showing how it will look like tricked out!

I love how there are no spiky bits poking out anywhere. Just plain study mofo you do not want to mess around with.

Everybody, I am so, so sorry. I had made some poor choices and had ended up with too much on my plate again after I had cleared it out. I'll do my best to post today, but I'll likely end up a bit late.

Again, I'm very sorry for letting you guys hang like this.

I'm sorry for the (even) slower pace as of late - I should have said this earlier, but the final is more or less on Wednesday, with things getting hotter and hotter as that day comes closer. That, combined with an epic writer's block, and you get what we see here. After that final however, I'll likely kick myself in the ass and give you guys what you deserve; a fun plot that moves.

Question: How much are the pilots actually getting paid per month? I haven't updated Taela's finances since she was created, and I figured the pay would be fairly stagnant in a non-ranked crew such as the test pilots.

Urgh....ok, my internet went down, so I'm sorry for the delay in postage. I'll likely get one up today, so there's that at least.

On another note, and I'm sorry for not noticing and replying to this sooner Moogle, your payscale is the one used here by Origin - meanwhile, the rank of your character is here on the plot's page. It's right a the roster of characters, left side.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back