• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 7th SF Discussion

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Out-of-Character Discussion

Welcome players!

This thread is for OOC Discussion and Communication for the 7th Standard Fleet of the Star Army of Yamatai. Communication is vital in any plotarc so get involved.

Signed,
Andrew
7th SF GameMaster

Important

JPs Scheduled for Salvage Op with Toshiro.

6/4 & 6/5 @ 9pm EST.

Just so you know, Andrew has been having massive issues getting online at the university. They seem to have a network-wide computer problem, and it's been going on over multiple days. He's been trying to post here and there and at least take care of OOC management of things, but it's been exceedingly difficult. I'm not sure when it will clear up, but I hope it will be soon.

University Services are working on it. This is frustrating >.< I thought going to the library would of worked but its on the same network so thats out. Just be patient, it being summer and all it is taking them a bit longer to get this sorted. I have been told that faculty (which is the service level I get cause I am an adjunct) should have full access again shortly.

(All Toushi members are informed and have been in contact via phone.)

Hope this actually posts.>.<

I have net back!!!! Will be posting JP schedule up today!!!!

7th Fleet characters have been sent to our chibi artist for commissioning so make sure your character bios have a good physical description.

Woot! That is awesome news.

Chibi art has been added to the Toushi Starfighter Squadron plot page and to your character pages!

The weekend of the 'Great Push' continues. Great job on posting guys. Keep up the good work!

I will not be around today, thus why I have scheduled the next Command JP for tomorrow. I am taking a personal day to handle some things. If anyone needs me they can reach me via yahoo or skype.

I might get some SPs up tonight after I rest a bit.

-Andrew

Great work everyone on the JPs this weekend.

Seventh Fleet is now part of the Age-Restricted (Adult) Roleplay section of the forum; it will only be readable to members of the Seventh Fleet (18+) and Adult RP Enthusiasts (18+) usergroups.

Thank you Wes!

Awesome, ill get in touch within the next day or two to discuss write in.

Apologies; I've been kind of dicking the dog with Haga's profile.

I should have it done within the next day or two; I'm on duty, today, so it's not like I have anything better to do but complete it.

Looking forward.

Sounds great man

RPG-D RPGfix
Back