• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 7th SF Discussion

There's a now a chibi Katsuko, Robert, and Emiko on the fleet roster. :)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Awesome....Sorry been really sick, recovering slowly guys.

Hope you are back to normal soon, Andrew. Stay well and enjoy chicken soup!

Next JPs
Saturday 11/12/11 @ 9pm EST -- Command
Sunday 11/13/11 @ 3pm EST -- Toushi

My apologies to you guys for slowing down while I have been ill.

We will be getting things back on track. I'm sorry guys...my flu turned out to be some other health complications so things have been a bit off.We are back to the races however with Sunday. I want all of Toushi there...

I'll be there as per usual -- assuming I don't accidentally sleep through my alarm clock going off. :D

Invasions! This will not be tolerated! LOL

I will be back from holidays on Monday! See you all then.

Well guys thats New Years over. I can't wait till next weekend when we start moving ahead again. Stay tuned for posts this week.

My New Work Schedule

Monday thru Thursday
12pm ~ 10:30pm EST

Friday thru Sunday
Off

Currently in Pittsburg, pending no delays JP tomorrow will be ontime. Christina will keep you all up to date concerning my flight back to Boston and Train back to Maine.

Almost home! Im in Maine at least. Staying in Portland until tomorrow evening.

Trying hard to post some....work schedule is a little hectic. Busy season >.<

:oops: I'm very sorry for missing the JP session guys !! I completely forgot to set my alarm clock so that I could wake up in time for it. I'll try not to let it happen again. :?

I sorry to say I won't be able to mske the jp today, I'm looking at a new house tomorrow, seeing how I have to me moved by the first, I'm on a right time line.
Again I apologize for my absence.

Tanka

Its okay guys. I too am having issues. My work schedule is a disaster at the moment. It is busy season so Im really all over the place. I will update you all shortly. Have to run...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back