• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 7th SF Discussion

Hey, guys, remember when we said in that OOC meeting that Player Characters that don't like, insult, and belittle my PC characters for no reason kinda gets on my nerves. Well, I'm not going to sit back and have Shin smile and take it. Like, at all.

Lets keep in mind. Your character ignored hers...She addressed him and he ignored her. So -ahem- I don't see an issue with it. Not to mention, lets keep IC to IC. Thanks. No reason to start mixing IC to OOC.

Just wow. It's cool, My character was ignored so I think she had a right to be a little annoyed. But Oh well, sorry if I struck a nerve and was trying to be a little realistic with reactions to being blanked. No offence intended.

Going to be in and out a little bit between now and the weekend. It is the last week before things get busy at the University again. AKA Last week of vacation! I will post as I can. Next JP times are posted ^_^

thanks for letting me know. I will adjust JP schedules accordingly.

In the mountains still...Going home Sunday instead of today due to flooding of key roads home.

Heading home tomorrow...going to rush home to be on for JP time. Toushi members don't forget 16:00hrs!

Pick up the pace in Wind at our Backs people!

I've got an Engineer to make and no time to waste waiting for people to play catch up. I'm a busy man you know.

In all honesty though, I do apologize for my absence last weekend, I was... fatigued from the events of the prior week and managed to sleep in, nearly 30 minutes past what the JP start time should've been.

I dropped the ball, sorry. I'm going to be doing my part to get *CENSORED* done.

Sorry guys, I will no longer be able to roleplay here due to unforeseen circumstances I will be no longer online, I'm sorry for letting the side down v.V and wish you all the best it was truly a pleasure to be here, your all awesome :) Take care. xx

That blows. Hope your situation is resolved soon so you can return.

Best of Luck. I will put you on LOA status....until you return.

My apologies for not posting much. I have been adjusting to a new schedule and some new things in life. I will be situated here very shortly and we will be back on track ^_^

I was working on the site most of Monday. We reformatted the server!

I had meant to edit and post the post last night, but something came up then I had to sleep. I edit the post, was about to put it up, and I see Andrew already did it. >.>

Sorry for dropping the ball on my turn.

Its okay dude, one of us got to it and the Command Plot is moving again. Now both the Command plot and Toushi are running concurrently again which was my goal.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back