• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I see a recently deceased member of the crew has been resurrected. Let's make sure that this second go around goes better this time, right?

Sorry for my absence, I spent most of wednesday on a plane/in a taxi and didn't really catch up with things until today. Will be back in business shortly.

Be sure to grab the gear you want for the next operation.

I'll start the next part of the mission sometime during the next week.

You should really only play Drei when asking a simple question like where something is. You also shouldn't be saying what another player character's hair does.

You can leave the Drei bits as is for now but you need to redo the last few paragraphs of your last post C-Man. You shouldn't be posting for another person's character no matter how minor.

---

As for Everyone else:

The Down time to select your gear and talk to the other marines is coming to a close. If you still have something you want to do go ahead and get it done. The combat portion of mission 6 starts Tuesday.

Sorry for my absence, school's been keeping me busy.

However, I'm taking Viktor Kingston out of the Acadia and moving him to Fian's Francia plot. Thanks for keeping the Acadia alive Uso, it was a fair run.

I'm moving Makari Aeron to the Francia, the insubordination made for a good plot device (though it wasn't planned that way surprisingly). I plan to make a new character for this plot soon (within a week or so).

Split the last two posts off into their own thread. You missed your chance to post the 'I'm leaving' stuff in the mission 6 thread two weeks ago.

Koenig808 said:
I see a recently deceased member of the crew has been resurrected. Let's make sure that this second go around goes better this time, right?

Is Ran Rui going to freak out when they run into each other?

Cedric said:
"Ooh, I'm going to kill this hamburger till he dies from it!" Cedric yelled.
Considering the amount of firepower we're throwing at this cow, I forsee this happening in a grossly gory fashion. Then again...can't say that any of us have faced an armored bull Id-cow before. :lol:

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Cedric said:
"Ooh, I'm going to kill this hamburger till he dies from it!" Cedric yelled.
Considering the amount of firepower we're throwing at this cow, I forsee this happening in a grossly gory fashion. Then again...can't say that any of us have faced an armored bull Id-cow before. :lol:

I get the feeling that most of their shots are going to wind up hitting Avel on account of her turning and probably running into their line of fire.

Since Phaedra was taking careful aim I am assuming she wouldn't fire when other marines are in the way.

Since Cedric was all 'rapid fire pew pew' his shots ended up hitting Avel, Harm, and Phaedra.

The total damage from Cedric against the other marines wouldn't be enough to penetrate their shields, so feel free to respond to it how you want (I'm keeping track of the total DR loss elsewhere and will give you updates as to how bad the damage is, but I'm keeping the exact numbers to myself.)

---

As for Matteo and Naomi, Both have lost their shields, taken some damage to their armor, had their weapons damaged, and lost use of some of the delicate bits like external sensors. Currently the only way they can see is through use of the support drones.

The ID-Sols they were fighting haven't disappeared , there just isn't enough left of them to identify.

In Cedric's defense...

Well, actually: outside of being rushed by a giant bull, his still being mostly green, and his using a machine gun...I got nothing.

Now, in Naomi's defense before you all start hating her, she realistically had no way of knowing hostiles were packing those barrels with explosives in the first place. I know Uso mentioned it in his more recent posts, but it seems to be that, in the circumstances, she had no way to realize it, let alone really do anything about it.

Now that I've hastened to make my excuses... :|

Let's hope we can get out of this one without anybody dead.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back