• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

In case you're wondering:

The scanners on the armor use the nebulous 'subspace radar' which isn't too well defined. In this case I considered to be like normal radar with perhaps a little bit of ability to see through things. On the scanners you'd see the outline of Fhion's body and maybe some of the skeletal structure, but not enough to tell what race she was other than 'humanoid'. Sense she has humanoid ears and fingers as well as a nepleslian appearance she would come up as Nepleslian on the scans.

At least until the blood test.

Also going to try and post once a day mon-friday in the morning and take off saturday and sunday.

Psst...subspace radar should only bale able to detect stuff with subspace fields e.g. starships and CFS-using power armor. No idea why it would even be on a power armor unless it was a space combat armor from the pre-Damage Rating days when power armors could kill anything.

Subspace radar isn't really defined anywhere and in the past its always been treated like radar, just with the word subspace in front of it (giving it some nebulous ability to ping targets at FTL speeds). The description of the device approved on the Hostile has subspace radar that uses the traditional ping and response system.

CadetNewb: what did you mean by "pull the Officers over here"? It may just be that I'm tired this early in the morning, but that has me a bit confused.

Bring the officers near a potentially very deadly hostile?!

Cadet, this is just me and I know Uso is going to bring the plot somewhere else, but that's bucking for a goat**** when we're already enjoying a cluster****.

Everyone is still on the E3A transport that picked them up from Higaflan. The plan was for all the ships involved to meet back up again near nepleslia and then transfer all the marines over.

The people who died were three from the 4th fleets Ground Support Group.

Also, in case you are wondering, Drei is the computer that runs all Nepleslian ships. She isn't specific to one ship.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back