• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Sorry about my absence everyone. I've just started back at college for the semester, so things have been a little hectic for me recently. I'll do my best to continue posting now that I've gotten settled again.

And so ends mission 5!

Fhion is down for the count now, feel free to either detain her or just kill her outright. Once that last bit gets resolved I'll put up mission 6 and Brett can join in.

Ah, don't worry, Moose; if I can ever get the plot up and running, you might wind up working on a mission with Anselm and his squad of robot soldiers. It'll be like old... or rather not so old... times, only with even more metal. X3c

My power keeps going out, so I was unable to post yesterday. Hopefully I'll have enough time to get something up today.

Alright, the next mission is up. We've got some housekeeping to do with talking about what happened last mission then everyone will have some social time to talk and get ready for the next mission.

Be sure to grab all the equipment you might need this time!

Also, Anslem should talk to Wazu about getting reassigned.

Mission 6

Shouldn't it be "The Secret Cow Level?" :P

Well, the only secret so far is what makes those Stim Burgers so damn delicious!

Could it be those hot buns just waiting to be grabbed?

That sauce which tastes like a kick in the mouth?

The Cheese made from milk freshly transported from Neppies very own own NH-29 dairy?

The specially prepared 3 pound pound beef patty*, specially seasoned and cooked to perfection?

Or is it the refreshing VodkaShake (tm)?

All will be revealed and more on Mission 6: THE COW LEVEL

---

So I never played Diablo and wasn't a big fan of Diablo 2. My only knowledge of the cow level is what I've seen from my brother playing and the 'there is no cow level' cheat in Starcraft. Because there actually is going to be a level involving Cows (and Neppies specially grown ID-Cows) 'the cow level' seemed like an appropriate name.

*Three pound weight is measured on pre-cooked, rehydraded beef patties and does not represent final weight at consumption of Neppies 3 pound stim burger. Consumers assume all risk inherent in consuming 3 pounds of beef and associated chemical stimulants present in Neppies stim burger. Neppies, VodkaShake, StimBurger, and ID-Cow are tradmark of Neppies corporation.

Oh dear, cows.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hello. It's half past five AM here, so I just wanted to post this and a short "Rachel is there" post in the new mission. It might be a tad overly introspective, but don't worry - that will get better eventually.

Looking forward to playing with you all and being a part of the Acadia.

And now I'm going to bed.

I've been getting an influx of people asking to be my friend for YIM. If you're from here, just type NSS Acadia and I'll add ya. Otherwise I'll decline your friend request.

If there are no questions by the end of tomorrow I'll release everyone from the meeting to get ready for the next operation.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back